Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stronger acne outbreak a day after cutting dairy

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
WTF is this bullshit, I looked at my phone now and my face is now full of acne, I always had acne but now it's in new levels
and guess what, this is a day after I decided to cut on dairy, fuck redpilled cucked tips

Last edited:
jfl why would you cut the nectar of evropa from your diet

A day lol. It takes longer than that for the last dairy you ate to leave your body.

Just eat greans, nuts and beans (not from a tin) for a month. Drink a gallon of water per day and get some sun. And only put water and coconut oil on your skin (it functions as both a soap replacement and a moisturiser, as it's antibacterial). And get some exercise. Your acne will vanish.

A day lol. It takes longer than that for the last dairy you ate to leave your body.

Just eat greans, nuts and beans (not from a tin) for a month. Drink a gallon of water per day and get some sun. And only put water and coconut oil on your skin (it functions as both a soap replacement and a moisturiser, as it's antibacterial). And get some exercise. Your acne will vanish.
I didn't expect any results at all after a day, but I didn't expect an outbreak
also exercise many times does the upside (I still do it regardless)
also I don't want to lower my T with nuts and beans, I eat enough meat and greens already

It might actually be like that initially.

When I took accutane the doctor told me my acne would briefly become worse (as the pores opened) and that did indeed happen.

When I took accutane the doctor told me my acne would briefly become worse (as the pores opened) and that did indeed happen.
Thanks for the lifefuel, but why take accutane? I don't think that it's really worth it specially if you are still in puberty

i love dairy

Thanks for the lifefuel, but why take accutane? I don't think that it's really worth it specially if you are still in puberty
I never tried the diet stuff and wasn't really aware of it at the time. I tried creams and other things that didn't work. At 18 or 19 I went on accutane and it destroyed the acne. I don't get it anymore except the occasional small zit that goes away and it's usually cause I ate badly.

I never tried the diet stuff and wasn't really aware of it at the time. I tried creams and other things that didn't work. At 18 or 19 I went on accutane and it destroyed the acne. I don't get it anymore except the occasional small zit that goes away and it's usually cause I ate badly.
Now I looked at my face and actually my acne seemed to get much better now, you were right, my stomach also felt like shit yesterday
maybe a withdrawal symptom from dairy who knows
"What it does is permanently shrinks your skin pores"
no thanks

I didn't expect any results at all after a day, but I didn't expect an outbreak
also exercise many times does the upside (I still do it regardless)
also I don't want to lower my T with nuts and beans, I eat enough meat and greens already

Meat is full of shit, and nuts and beans don't lower your T, lol.

Meat is full of shit, and nuts and beans don't lower your T, lol.
When I don't eat red meat my mood starts to become shit

nuts 8th
also what kind of beans? soybeans :soy:
Polyunsaturated fat lowers T

Now I looked at my face and actually my acne seemed to get much better now, you were right, my stomach also felt like shit yesterday
maybe a withdrawal symptom from dairy who knows

"What it does is permanently shrinks your skin pores"
no thanks

Maybe our acne was worse than yours so it was worth it for us. I also had brutal back acne like he wrote about in his post.

yeah this is what is called "purging", when your face initially appears redder because it's getting rid of the acne stored up under your skin

idk how much cutting dairy actually affects acne tbh I still drink dairy all the time but I'm on accutane which would outweigh it massively regardless

yeah this is what is called "purging", when your face initially appears redder because it's getting rid of the acne stored up under your skin

idk how much cutting dairy actually affects acne tbh I still drink dairy all the time but I'm on accutane which would outweigh it massively regardless

Yeah I wish I had experimented with diet when I was younger. I don't even consume dairy these days, non-intentionally.

If you have gone through an accutane cycle you can pretty much eat how you want.

If you eat shitty and don't wash you will get some minor annoying acne. If you do things perfectly (as I have recently) you will get basically none. My last problem was shaving, but I figured that out so I don't even get acne from that anymore.

When I don't eat red meat my mood starts to become shit

nuts 8th
also what kind of beans? soybeans :soy:
Polyunsaturated fat lowers T

That article is one of the most stupid things I've ever read. And there's far more to your health than your testosterone levels. Meat is one of the most bacteria-rich foods in existence, for example. Bacteria causes acne.

That article is one of the most stupid things I've ever read. And there's far more to your health than your testosterone levels. Meat is one of the most bacteria-rich foods in existence, for example. Bacteria causes acne.
This really depends on the kind of bacteria, and you need those fats that only meat has and high quality protein
and what is stupid about it?