Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Strict parenting turned me into a pathological liar which might help me ascend if I do ever get the chance

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
I fucking hate it, I grew up with a very very fucking strict step dad who caused me to be this way and I have become so good at lying its fucking my life up (promise things I post here aren't lies). Sure I may have benefitted from this as I can lie very easily on the spot without the slightest bit of nervousness and

holy fuck i thought i was the only one mate, theres a part of me thats glad that i wasnt the only one turned into a natural liar by my folks icl. how might it help us ascend tho?

holy fuck i thought i was the only one mate, theres a part of me thats glad that my folks didnt turn me into a consummate liar icl. how might it help us ascend tho?
If a foid ever asks you about your income for example then lie, did Adolf Hitler become the leader of Germany through truth and honesty?

I'm really 12 and live in a penthouse in the Bronx.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back