Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stress has fucked up my sleep cycle

Tellem-T

Tellem-T

Banned
-
I go to bed at 6 in the morning and wake up 1, gymcel right after while taking preworkout, comeback home eat,Blah blah, stay up the whole night day dreaming of being white and NT guy with a social circle, vent my feelings on incels.is , meanwhile playing black ops 3, as I multitask

I'm back in my "normal" routine now, but usually in holidays I go to sleep around 5-6am too and wake up around 2pm or 3pm lol

Real G's still play black ops 2 though and not a trash jetpacking game.

I'm back in my "normal" routine now, but usually in holidays I go to sleep around 5-6am too and wake up around 2pm or 3pm lol

Real G's still play black ops 2 though and not a trash jetpacking game.
I'm god at bo3 I love jumpshotting guys when I'm 50 meters in the air, I have like more than friend request ever since I returned and so many hate mails, lol, I'm a certified jetpacker

At least you gymcel my man. Just dont look at hot white bitches too much via mirror..you'll drive yourself insane :lul::lul::lul:

I can't for the life of me fix my 7am-4pm sleep schedule. Even when I finally manage to fall asleep before midnight after not sleeping at all for a day, I always slowly go back to falling asleep at early morning hours and eventually go back to my old sleeping habits. I've tried dozens of times, it never works for more than a week.

I'm god at bo3 I love jumpshotting guys when I'm 50 meters in the air, I have like more than friend request ever since I returned and so many hate mails, lol, I'm a certified jetpacker
I hate boost jumping and wallrunning, glad that shit isn't on black ops 4.

I like posting up with a AR and controlling the map on headglitches, I was unstoppable with the M8A1 on bo2. Goat game.

I hate boost jumping and wallrunning, glad that shit isn't on black ops 4.

I like posting up with a AR and controlling the map on headglitches, I was unstoppable with the M8A1 on bo2. Goat game.

Since I'm aggressive impatient player the movement in bo3 suits my place style the best, it's all about preferences at the end of the day

Are you NEETcel?

I envy you. I wish I could do that every day but I gotta work my ass of instead