Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Straight hair is overrated

D

Draconian Times

-
Aside from being the texture most affected by alopecia, straight hair is way out of fashion. There was a time when people would straighten their hair to hide the curls because straight hair was associated with high status. Western Europeans conquered 1/4 of the world. It was fashionable to copy their hair.

The world spinned around, and curly hair became more popular than ever. Teenage girls and women in their early twenties, females of the highest quality, all drool over TikTok pretty boys with curly hair. Wavy hair is also acceptable.

Straight hair is unremarkable because almost every Caucasian and Oriental has one. It is the most generic characteristic a person can have nowadays. Hollywood male celebrities that are perceived as attractive by women all have straight hair, but they are rarely complimented on for their hair. It is mostly about their strong bones and good facial harmony.

Handsome men with angelic curls are a different story. They are good-looking and, on top of that, have a unique hair texture that is hard to copy. For this reason, girls adore this type of hair. Curly hair also hides alopecia, which is uncommon for this type of hair anyway, as has been said.

Plus, curly hair is more masculine in a sense. Boys that are affected by hormones see their hair slowly becoming wavy or curly. Straight hair is more common in women because one needs no testosterone to have it; estrogen will do.

Last edited:
Straight hair in foids is shit.

Foids ruin their hair with chemicals and heating products

If your face is ugly you should always go for straight hair.

Curly hair looks a bit messy.

If you are goodlooking, you can have a messy hairstyle and still look good.
If you are ugly and have a messy hairstyle, you will just look like you don't take care of yourself.

If you're ugly you should always have a clean, straight cut so that people will think "well, he is ugly but at least he takes care of himself"

Don't rock curly, messy hair if you're ugly.

Fagappreciation.is

The typical conversation that normiecucks have on the Looksmaxxing forum.

Nothing can compete with the zoomer brocoli perm hair

If your face is ugly you should always go for straight hair.
I normally keep mine long to cover as much of my poor facial features as possible. I shaved my head in January after no haircut for a year, big surprise! I look subhuman...

I shaved my head once and was bullied endlessly because of my massive 6head. Needless to say, im rocking that zach effron/justin bieber cut still to this day to cover my subhuman features
I'll be having that haircut soon enough, the only reason I shaved it was because normally my hair is wavy and looks good long, but it got really long and started getting flat like the Kurt Cobain style, but the straight flat hair looked bad on me. I too have a fivehead haven't really Norwooded but my corners go a little further back than the middle of my hairline.

I have curly hair that white foids used to compliment in middle school

Now I'm balding :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

i was always obsessed with having long hair, as long as possible but my hair is currly and messy so everytime i needed to use a ton of products and heat to make it straight.
it really was kinda straight after applying the products and the heat but that didn't last for a lot of time since it always go back to being the messy ethnic hair i have.
now i am suffering from balding and i don't know what to do but i also don't care a lot anymore. i just get military haicut these days just to reduce the amount of mental suffering i had to face with long hair

Aside from being the texture most affected by alopecia, straight hair is way out of fashion. There was a time when people would straighten their hair to hide the curls because straight hair was associated with high status. Western Europeans conquered 1/4 of the world. It was fashionable to copy their hair.

The world spinned around, and curly hair became more popular than ever. Teenage girls and women in their early twenties, females of the highest quality, all drool over TikTok pretty boys with curly hair. Wavy hair is also acceptable.

Straight hair is unremarkable because almost every Caucasian and Oriental has one. It is the most generic characteristic a person can have nowadays. Hollywood male celebrities that are perceived as attractive by women all have straight hair, but they are rarely complimented on for their hair. It is mostly about their strong bones and good facial harmony.

Handsome men with angelic curls are a different story. They are good-looking and, on top of that, have a unique hair texture that is hard to copy. For this reason, girls adore this type of hair. Curly hair also hides alopecia, which is uncommon for this type of hair anyway, as has been said.

Plus, curly hair is more masculine in a sense. Boys that are affected by hormones see their hair slowly becoming wavy or curly. Straight hair is more common in women because one needs no testosterone to have it; estrogen will do.
Straight hair curly hair long hair short hair bald head. It doesn't matter what's on the foid's head she still will never have sex with you

I have curly hair that white foids used to compliment in middle school
You are telling me you could have ascended but somehow you decided to be a volcel.
Jfl @ this forum

My hair is kinda straight in the roots then goes more wavy at the extremity

Straight or wavy, hairhavers are privileged beyond belief either way :feelsugh:. I'm not bald btw, but i think my hairlossus have started to recess on temples.

"Straight hair is overrated"

Says the guy with a profile picture of a TikTok thot brushing her long straight hair on perpetual repeat.

no hair for your face

yup straight hair for men is outdated.