Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I like my brown skin and my dark hair

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Back hand female gesture showing 260nw 1295469997

I do not wish to be white, I like my brown/tan skin, and I'm proud of it. I also have black hair and hazel eyes, I like it more than blond hair and blue eyes.
I made this thread because people are saying that I want to be white, no, this is false.

I admit that I have zero smv, but It doesn't mean I hate my skin color

Last edited:
I made this thread because people are saying that I want to be white, no, this is false.
no hard feelings towards you my man, but this kind of sounds like cope

no hard feelings towards you my man, but this kind of sounds like cope
It's not a cope, I admit that women are racist towards brown men, but I still embrace my skin color.

I detest my shitskin coloring and deathnic poojeet pheno.

View attachment 1091586
I do not wish to be white, I like my brown/tan skin, and I'm proud of it. I also have black hair and hazel eyes, I like it more than blond hair and blue eyes.

Cool, I on the other hand, am crackermaxxing

At this point, seeing a non-self-hating ethnic that doesn’t worship and wish to be white on this forum is like encountering bigfoot IRL:feelsjuice::feelsUnreal::feelsseriously::dafuckfeels:.

Aren't you white?

At this point, seeing a non-self-hating ethnic that doesn’t worship and wish to be white on this forum is like encountering bigfoot IRL:feelsjuice::feelsUnreal::feelsseriously::dafuckfeels:.
I refuse to hate myself just because my skin and hair isn't light enough. I won't worship the white race

Really, your color is just what you make of it.(Wear the right colors) If being brown was actually bad then lighter people wouldn't need to say shit skin over and over.

it’s not about hating your appearance on its own, it’s about hating that it isn’t a way which makes women want you.

Try DarkTriadMaxxing

TANNED SKIN>PALE DEAD WHITE

View attachment 1091586

same, I take pride in my race

My people are stupid, corrupt, violent, ugly and unhealthy

but theyre still MY people, and my skin colour, my hair, my phenotype

its all just a part of who I am. All the foids on earth can hate me for being a curry but I don't care, it sucks that they don't like it but my race is who I am

I'm not going to be upset at myself for being born this way, god put me on this earth in this way for a reason

I love my body, though it may be short and ugly, but I thank god for giving it to me

I'm thankful for who I am and my identity, even if I am persecuted for it

just because I'm blackpilled doesn't mean I'll lose respect for myself

just because the world doesnt respect you doesnt mean you should forget to respect yourself

Well at least you're not black. Otherwise you wouldn't be proud of anything

Well at least you're not black. Otherwise you wouldn't be proud of anything
. I personally do not despise black skin, I think black skin looks cool, but unfortunately most people don't have the same opinion

I don't hate my skin color as much as I hate my skin texture (hairy, acne)

@PLA1092 Are you a hairy beast?

View attachment 1091586

Good for you brocel. Cope if needed but dont be a race traitor with no identity.

I am a tad brown myself (obviously way less than pic related) and I love my skin. People that are really white have problems with like getting sunburned and shit like that. Being an outdoorsman I really enjoy not having to worry about bullshit like that, add on top of that the fact that I can literally take any hot summers day like a champ.

Based. Even if you're worse you should have your self respect.
Also all these traits would probably look attractive for foids on a chad