Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Straight from the horses mouth. “You are the only guy worth putting effort into”. Even tho I ignore her all day.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl. Been chadfishing lately and this girls is so self unaware. Wtf.. Here you can see her act all desperate for chad.

F6839007 B96D 4F31 B554 33BE47459F69

EC1CDFE1 38F1 402B 8D94 2616B694B295
7B20A601 4656 4446 BC79 9EC447067BE5

Now this. She says I don’t want her just for sex and I told her straight up that I just wana fuck but I am still worth putting effort into. This dumb girl wont learn. I can say anything and her hamster ignores it.

D4DEBDA3 62E8 47BF B3C3 B4AAD4CEC00C

55092F50 4F06 4816 9566 ADBFD8CAF638

7BBBF101 9E2D 4721 8300 D28B5196AAAE

So easy for chad while girls like this leave 100s of guys on read daily

Last edited:
Wtf does she even look like? Can you pm me her face and your chadfish?

Chad does live in another dimension!

Yeah, all women get sent 1000s of dick pics, thousands of naked bodies. Yes, even the 1/10s. There's nothing you can do that other guys already haven't been spamming her with, and shes just going to select the best one out of the pile, and use mental gymnastics for the reasons why she selected that guy over the 1000s of others, like m'lady is here, saying "teehee those guys just want sex teehee, but you don't!, oh wait, you do? nvm lol youre the only one worth talking to anyway haha"

Why are you Chadfishing? It's obvious that she just like your personality not the picture of Chad, if you used you real picture after taking a shower and getting a haircut surely you would have equal success.

Yeah basically. OP your personality has ascended - it's time for you to do the same. :chad:

Fuckkkkkk. "You're the only one that's worth putting effort to." 10^100 suifuel to know that I'll never get such line from a foid. Fucking shit you even left her on read multiple times but she still crawls back. Shiittt Chad just can't lose. And jfl @ bluepillers making Shakespeare tier opening lines, using Einstein tier IQ to analyze replies if they get any, and listen to shitty musics to make conversations

bluepillers making Shakespeare tier opening lines, using Einstein tier IQ to analyze replies if they get any, and listen to shitty musics to make conversations
I honestly can't say which is more pathetic, dumb whore in OP post or these desperate low IQ oldcels thinking about how their (((hot))) personality may actually attract some women.

Online dating truly is a waste of time for perceived low value men. So many whores who want to be difficult due to their endless options. "Just use tinder bro :soy: :soy: " I hate my "friends".

Wtf does she even look like? Can you pm me her face and your chadfish?

She looks like your local basic bitch who ignores all the nice guys and goes for chads strictly

Attachments

• 7B053280-825F-4C74-853F-C07181594307.jpeg
    7B053280-825F-4C74-853F-C07181594307.jpeg
    23.9 KB · Views: 333
That was the most brutal line I should have highlighted it

Her: you like me for me and you don’t just want sex like other thirsty guys!

Me: told her straight up, that I want sex just like other guys.

Her: hamster can’t compute! Hamster can’t compute!

Her: brain breaks. Ofcourse chad we will be having a lot of sex!!

Wtf you just said you want me cuz I don’t want sex and I told you yes I do want it, then she changes her mind and says she does want it too??!???!!

Yeah, all women get sent 1000s of dick pics, thousands of naked bodies. Yes, even the 1/10s. There's nothing you can do that other guys already haven't been spamming her with, and shes just going to select the best one out of the pile, and use mental gymnastics for the reasons why she selected that guy over the 1000s of others, like m'lady is here, saying "teehee those guys just want sex teehee, but you don't!, oh wait, you do? nvm lol youre the only one worth talking to anyway haha"

hey @Reddit_is_for_cucks did you ever try using Tinder using yourself and not chadfishing?

It is too trautizing i think

yeah I just wondered if he's ever actually tried it. I think if you tried it and got 0 matches then the blackpill would be too strong, but then if you hadn't done it maybe you'd be tempted to try every time you chadfished to compare

Jfl. Been chadfishing lately and this girls is so self unaware. Wtf.. Here you can see her act all desperate for chad.

View attachment 127938

View attachment 127936View attachment 127937

Now this. She says I don’t want her just for sex and I told her straight up that I just wana fuck but I am still worth putting effort into. This dumb girl wont learn. I can say anything and her hamster ignores it.

View attachment 127939

View attachment 127942

View attachment 127940

So easy for chad while girls like this leave 100s of guys on read daily
"We don't talk about exes hun you know this". What a fag.

Tell her to completely shave off her hair

yeah I just wondered if he's ever actually tried it. I think if you tried it and got 0 matches then the blackpill would be too strong, but then if you hadn't done it maybe you'd be tempted to try every time you chadfished to compare
I believe during our life time we have been enough blackpilled my stupid friend.

hey @Reddit_is_for_cucks did you ever try using Tinder using yourself and not chadfishing?

Fuck that, I’ll get 0 matches and will probably be ignored . Plus now I got uglier then before so probably no matches

The way she types makes me cringe, but at the same time, holy shit, my behaviour is even more pathetic than hers. Having someone care so much about you... wow. I would give anything for being born with a pretty face.

I believe during our life time we have been enough blackpilled my stupid friend.

theres always more blackpill

thinking you know the depths of the blackness is a bluepilled cope

it always gets worse

theres always more blackpill

thinking you know the depths of the blackness is a bluepilled cope

it always gets worse
It doesnt when you are in the phase when you are consantly ready to die as im.

you need to find some good copes

eat pizza and ice cream and shit like that
Im death. I have no copes nor hopes. And i feel not that bad because im fackimg nothingness.

Women are children. Holy fuck.

Attachments

• looksunglasses.gif
    looksunglasses.gif
    668.4 KB · Views: 329
What pics are you using ?

She looks like your local basic bitch who ignores all the nice guys and goes for chads strictly
typical blonde thot who would bully me and laugh at me if i ever made a sexual advance towards her, kill her self esteem OP

Praise the chadfish for exposing female nature doing gods work boyo

Last edited:
@Reddit_is_for_cucks needs to end this grand experiment. Its been fascinating, but I want to see you deliver the crushing blow of truth and record her reaction.

I wonder if we have database of all such experiments. We should.

She have to wait an entire day for an answer for the chad and she was talking with herself and then patiently she keeps talking to your chad, damn that's true power:feelsrope:

Haha she doesn't wanna talk about exes, in her mind he's her prince charming that's a slayer but at same time hasn't took pussy before her.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks needs to end this grand experiment. Its been fascinating, but I want to see you deliver the crushing blow of truth and record her reaction.
This is a different girl lol, not the other one
What do you mean crushing blow? What I do?

This is a different girl lol, not the other one

What do you mean crushing blow? What I do?

Reveal the truth, she is a subpar girl pining after a chad that doesn't exist, that she should stay in her own league, and that she has been humiliated on the internet. This isn't the same girl you've kept going for over 6 months?

Haha she doesn't wanna talk about exes, in her mind he's her prince charming that's a slayer but at same time hasn't took pussy before her.

This was he explaination because she gets jealous. How is she suppose to pair bond with chad when he keeps telling her existing stories about his past sex life!

Roastie would rather live in a lie and accept chad then except the truth
Reveal the truth, she is a subpar girl pining after a chad that doesn't exist, that she should stay in her own league, and that she has been humiliated on the internet. This isn't the same girl you've kept going for over 6 months?
No this is a different girl I found on tinder last week and started texting her. For the other girls it’s been 2 years

Attachments

• 49A09E5B-3064-460C-9112-41484C3BB19C.png
    49A09E5B-3064-460C-9112-41484C3BB19C.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 226

Damn, imagine being good looking enough to have her obsess over you. Beyond over.

What does your chadfish look like?

This is absolutely disgusting look at how open she is about wanting attention and waiting for you to respond if any guy ever did that he would never get any foids. And its funny how she has all these guys message her but a fake male model account is the only one that matters 80/20 is being proven time and time again. also funny how she says you dont just want sex from me even though you never made your intentions clear she put a halo on you so you could fit into her fantasy

Last edited:
The blackpill at it's very core right here

This is absolutely disgusting look at how open she is about wanting attention and waiting for you to respond if any guy ever did that he would never get any foids. And its funny how she has all these guys message her but a fake male model account is the only one that matters 80/20 is being proven time and time again. also funny how she says you dont just want sex from me even though you never made your intentions clear she put a halo on you so you could fit into her fantasy
After she said I don’t just want sex. I told her straight up that yes I do want like other guys. But then she said obviously we will be having sex. Lmao wtf. Did a full 180

bitch deserve to die

After she said I don’t just want sex. I told her straight up that yes I do want like other guys. But then she said obviously we will be having sex. Lmao wtf. Did a full 180
foids are people pleasers tbh only when its chad

Haha blackpill level 1000 :feelsokman:

Can you PM m the chad you use?

Jesus christ. Talking to these npcs for two years +. With all that emotional investment the potential to crush their egos is stratospheric. If you were big league you'd be destroying these hoes.

OP, you are doing important job

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back