Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Straight from the horses mouth. “You are the only guy worth putting effort into”. Even tho I ignore her all day.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
fucking suifuel to read.

You didn't say you only wanted her for sex, in fact you specified you wanted her for multiple reasons, including sex. Her issue is being wanted for sex and nothing else. Well, that's one of her issues.

Why are you Chadfishing? It's obvious that she just like your personality not the picture of Chad, if you used you real picture after taking a shower and getting a haircut surely you would have equal success.
This is exactly what IncelQueers thinks.

Straight from the whore's mouth.
A foids tinder really is like a different game to a man's tinder.

Last edited:
Pics of the Chad pls, PM me or at least give a name

she looks like the typical blonde slut ER wanted and talked about.fkcin slut

Jfl. Been chadfishing lately and this girls is so self unaware. Wtf.. Here you can see her act all desperate for chad.

View attachment 127938

View attachment 127936View attachment 127937

Now this. She says I don’t want her just for sex and I told her straight up that I just wana fuck but I am still worth putting effort into. This dumb girl wont learn. I can say anything and her hamster ignores it.

View attachment 127939

View attachment 127942

View attachment 127940

So easy for chad while girls like this leave 100s of guys on read daily
how do people chadfish successfully, I changed all my pictures to chad and even that couldn't bring up matches

how do people chadfish successfully, I changed all my pictures to chad and even that couldn't bring up matches
Your Chadfish was unconvincing or you're shadowbanned/low ELO.

You're such a cuck op.
You don't break them, you give them the illusion they can have men like that.

Send her a pic of black ops 2 cel after you've lead her on for months. JFL

these threads always make me cringe because of how autistic and fucking stupid you guys sound in your replies to these chicks. its so obvious its not a chad based off the shit you say, its way to cringy and autistic to be from someone who has experience. goes to show how brain dead these cum toilets are

You're such a cuck op.
You don't break them, you give them the illusion they can have men like that.
Yea I just lead them on and ghost them lmao
these threads always make me cringe because of how autistic and fucking stupid you guys sound in your replies to these chicks. its so obvious its not a chad based off the shit you say, its way to cringy and autistic to be from someone who has experience. goes to show how brain dead these cum toilets are
Alright I’ll block you so you won’t see them anymore. Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back