Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stormcels blaming "muh jews" is low iq cope for 3 reasons

Where do pro-White self-hating non-religious and non-affiliated Semite antisemites fit into the fold around here? :feelsclown::feelsEhh::feelskek:

[Resident Semitic antisemite here, JFL at Jews everywhere.]:feelsjuice:

I'll talk shit on Jews as much as I want because I'm basically a mischling half Jew myself, JFL at the ADL. What are you going to do, claim I'm defaming half of myself ethnically? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Good luck with that. :hax:

Imageghfdgetrrefgvbn

Last edited:
Where do pro-White self-hating non-religious and non-affiliated Semite antisemites fit into the fold around here? :feelsclown::feelsEhh::feelskek:

[Resident Semitic antisemite here, JFL at Jews everywhere.]:feelsjuice:

I'll talk shit on Jews as much as I want because I'm basically a mischling half Jew myself, JFL at the ADL. What are you going to do, claim I'm defaming half of myself ethnically? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Good luck with that. :hax:

View attachment 521667
:feelskek:

Yup so here we have what I was talking about in point 3...

White people (including jews and slavs) are the smallest population race group on the planet, and you're making the group weaker by thinking like this I hope you understand.

I know this Baldcel guy is from Russia so I would understand he has yet no idea the true horror of shitskin nigger infestation but I thought Bummer would have being from a multicultural city in the west. Perhaps you simply have the huge good fortune to live in a community not yet overrun, but I don't think that will last long.
Even if you think that Jews are white for some reason, one would only strengthen the white race by getting rid of Jews, since they are responsible for the most serious attacks on it. What is your motivation for making this argument? I don't get it. Do you really care about the future of the white race? I find that hard to believe.

You're making the group weaker by thinking like this
Good. Fuck jews for Soviet Union. If you didn't know, they staged the red terror in 1920-1940. They considered ethnic Russians as garbage and killed them in batches. And during the war with Germany, only the Russians fought and that's it. No other ethnic groups were called
he has yet no idea the true horror of shitskin nigger infestation
Bitch. My country is already crawling with immigrant savages. Especially in biggest cities like St. Petersbyrg and Moscow. I heard news very often about how they're making big troubles to other people

I don't truly believe that jews are behind a massive conspiracy, but I do note that there are a disproportionate number of them in high places (banking, media, etc). Also, they are fun to make fun of :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

F4F6CD8A C007 4C72 B129 D658A4EC8891
07DBE997 10AF 416F 8E1A 45FB705C93A2

"gods chosen"
God's chosen assholes, I am ashamed of myself for belonging to the same bloodlines as they are which is why as a half breed I was probably born ugly. I am a history lover, always had an affinity for arts, literature, philosophical intellectualism, and the humanities ever since I was a young lad from whence it was first cultivated, what these corporate crony capitalist freak Zionists have done to European culture, community, or society is nothing short of damnation. They should all be condemned for their crimes against humanity and White Europeans. In the last eighty years they have transformed the race of White Europeans into a bastardized serving surrogate for nothing other than financial economic exploitation just so they can achieve power for themselves, truly despicable. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
no jews you won't make us change our minds

Jews run everything. Once you swallow the jewpill, you realize there is a kike behind everything that involves money, sex, and power.

Jews run everything. Once you swallow the jewpill, you realize there is a kike behind everything that involves money, sex, and power.
I literally explained, in 3 points, how that's untrue

so yeh, sewer tier iq tbh

I literally explained, in 3 points, how that's untrue

so yeh, sewer tier iq tbh
Nothing sewer tier iq about knowing that the tribe responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus, control goym like cattle.

IMG 6367

God's chosen assholes, I am ashamed of myself for belonging to the same bloodlines as they are which is why as a half breed I was probably born ugly. I am a history lover, always had an affinity for arts, literature, philosophical intellectualism, and the humanities ever since I was a young lad from whence it was first cultivated, what these corporate crony capitalist freak Zionists have done to European culture, community, or society is nothing short of damnation. They should all be condemned for their crimes against humanity and White Europeans. In the last eighty years they have transformed the race of White Europeans into a bastardized serving surrogate for nothing other than financial economic exploitation just so they can achieve power for themselves, truly despicable. :feelsjuice:
Kikecel?

but that man himself is white

so that picture doesn't make sense, more idiocy, probably made by a retard
Why dont you want to understand that ashkenazi Jews look a little bit like white people but aren't.
And if you really research about Jews you can spot a Jew between white people. Look at Woody Allen or Larry David or Harvey Weinstein, you can see they are another race.

Why dont you want to understand that ashkenazi Jews look a little bit like white people but aren't.
And if you really research about Jews you can spot a Jew between white people. Look at Woody Allen or Larry David or Harvey Weinstein, you can see they are another race.
But they are closest to/most similar to white class.

Again, see my point number 3.
You are weakening the white race group as a whole with this kind of nit-picking. Whether you understand or care about this I don't know.

But they are closest to/most similar to white class.

Again, see my point number 3.
You are weakening the white race group as a whole with this kind of nit-picking. Whether you understand or care about this I don't know.
I do care. And I would support Jews if they weren't enslaving the rest of humanity for their utopia.
At the end of the day we can't do that much against the jewish elite anyway, because they live in highly secured mansions all around the world.

Abandoned half breed non-affiliated bastard kikecel, my antisemitism is complicated even though I'm half Semitic myself. I hate them as much as any Stormcel does, if not even more so for personal reasons. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Abandoned half breed non-affiliated bastard kikecel, my antisemitism is complicated even though I'm half Semitic myself. I hate them as much as any Stormcel does, if not even more so for personal reasons. :feelsjuice:
are you semetic through your mothers side?
also do you have israeli citizenship ?lol
:feelsseriously:

are you semetic through your mothers side?
also do you have israeli citizenship ?lol

:feelsseriously:
Through my father's side, my mother's side came from a traditional French and German heritage. I'm basically the bastard son abandoned left to die as an outcast where when my mother reached out to my father's family I was essentially deemed officially an outcast of their community not wanting anything to do with me. I come from two different worlds, but the one left me for dead as not truly being one of them. My personal reason for hating Jews. Israeli? :feelskek: No, I'm an American Burger.:feelsjuice:

Incidentally, my mother's family including herself all died off, I'm now a solitary freak of nature living in total solitude like Quasimodo. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Through my father's side, my mother's side came from a traditional French and German heritage. I'm basically the bastard son abandoned left to die as an outcast where when my mother reached out to my father's family I was essentially deemed officially an outcast of their community not wanting anything to do with me. I come from two different worlds, but the one left me for dead as not truly being one of them. My personal reason for hating Jews. Israeli? :feelskek: No, I'm an American Burger.:feelsjuice:

Incidentally, my mother's family including herself all died off, I'm now a solitary freak of nature living in total solitude like Quasimodo. :feelsclown:
bruh so your mother died and your father doesnt want to take you in?
how are you living i mean it must be tough to provide for yourself :dafuckfeels:
hopefully your suffering will go away brocel

bruh so your mother died and your father doesnt want to take you in?
how are you living i mean it must be tough to provide for yourself :dafuckfeels:
hopefully your suffering will go away brocel
Within probably fifteen years all the good segments of my family have died off where I am the last remaining one, as for my father, his family, and that wretched community he's apart of, haven't seen him since I was four years old hence that whole abandonment thing I was referring to earlier. I survive and persist, not easily of course, but I survive nonetheless. Extreme isolation can grant a man of intellectual curiosity the ability to see things more clearly and objectively of the entire world around him. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Within probably fifteen years all the good segments of my family have died off where I am the last remaining one, as for my father, his family, and that wretched community he's apart of, haven't seen him since I was four years old hence that whole abandonment thing I was referring to earlier. I survive and persist, not easily of course, but I survive nonetheless. Extreme isolation can grant a man of intellectual curiosity the ability to see things more clearly and objectively of the entire world around him. :feelsjuice:
"Extreme isolation can grant a man of intellectual curiosity the ability to see things more clearly and objectively of the entire world around him."

glad that you at least gained something out of it , extreme isolation is the path to enlightenment tbh

"Extreme isolation can grant a man of intellectual curiosity the ability to see things more clearly and objectively of the entire world around him."

glad that you at least gained something out of it , extreme isolation is the path to enlightenment tbh
Dark enlightenment, yes. That's something about us incels, we're constantly ostracized, demoralized, dehumanized, and made outcasts within our own societies making the path towards dark enlightenment unavoidable if not inevitable. Life perception takes an entirely new meaning when you're made an expendable monster in this world you're literally sitting at the complete bottom of wretched humanity looking upwards. What else is the blackpill other than an alternative label for the dark enlightenment or awakening? :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Dark enlightenment, yes. That's something about us incels, we're constantly ostracized, demoralized, dehumanized, and made outcasts within our own societies making the path towards dark enlightenment unavoidable if not inevitable. Life perception takes an entirely new meaning when you're made an expendable monster in this world you're literally sitting at the complete bottom of wretched humanity looking upwards. :feelsjuice:
can defintely relate to this, im glad that ive gone through what ive gone through it definitely was necessary to me becoming more aware

this character right here "gyro" from hxh is defintely the most relatable (as cringe as it might seem)
He should be the role model of all incels

gyromaxxing should become a thing

Last edited:
can defintely relate to this, im glad that ive gone through what ive gone through it definitely was necessary to me becoming more aware

this character right here "gyro" from hxh is defintely the most relatable (as cringe as it might seem)
He should be the role model of all incels

View attachment 522976
View attachment 522978
View attachment 522979
gyromaxxing should become a thing
It happens to all of us men cut down to size a million times over and yet through endurance get to live to tell the tale by surviving afterward. :feelsjuice:

It is an overly simplistic view of the world to pin every negative thing that happens down to the actions of X group. There are lots of powerful groups exploiting people in various ways and on various scales.
:bigbrain:

[UWSL]1. By saying it's all da jooz running everything is basically ultimately conceding to them and admitting they beat you and are now ruling over you. Basically that they are, in fact, superior. It's funny this simple fact still eludes some low iq stormcucks and when you point it out to them the penny drops and you'll see them stop talking about it so much.[/UWSL]

2. It's simply out-of-date. What stormcucks blame jews for actually today they instead should be blaming globalists. And an educated look at globalists in control reveals there are some jews, but mainly different types of nefarious peoples. Even the so called Jewish hq homeland Israel is being severely butt fucked by these elites, which is pretty solid proof blaming 'da jooz' is seriously outdated, low iq cope.

3. 'da jooz!' blame is often used by covert darky shitskin races, and others, to sow animosity within whites, and obviously it works like a charm with stupid level stormcucks. Jews are basically whites, I mean their race is closest to white than any other race. 'Da jooz!' is a perfect way to internally attack whites, and enemies of whites know this well.

Conclusion: it's low iq and just embarrassing to keep bringing this up
1. If Jews were truly superior to whites they would leave us alone instead of attaching themselves to us by the veritable hip all throughout history. The reason they have to do this or rather NEED to do this is because they are INFERIOR parasites which cannot survive on their own without a host body which is the white race collectively. :feelsclown:

2. Jews ARE the “globalists” of which you speak or as longtime pro white racial activist Scott Roberts might put it to you: “What don’t they control?” :feelsUgh:

3. Jews are actually closer in racial/genetic make up to Arabs than any other group. :feelsUnreal:

Conclusion: It’s low IQ and embarrassing for people such as yourself to even begin speaking on the issue of these lowlife nation wrecking Jews until you have done a proper amount of research on them icecat/FUred. :feelshehe:

Last edited:
@Fat Link your point 1 is explained by my point 3.
Your point 3 doesn't mean much to me as many arabs are closest to white race also (rather than black or asian for example).

Sorry but still not convinced

oh and also C: Jews are white like Arabs are white. There’s very faint indo aryan dna in some sects, just like with Syrians or Lebanese or whatever, but by in large they are a Semitic people. Again that’s why they differentiate themselves so hard.

If Jewish people are white, why do they work so hard, why are they behind EVERY EFFORT, to oppress, erase, and destroy the white race?
Just because two groups are racially related, doens't mean that they won't fight eachother.

I do care. And I would support Jews if they weren't enslaving the rest of humanity for their utopia.
At the end of the day we can't do that much against the jewish elite anyway, because they live in highly secured mansions all around the world.
What utopia?? Like I've explained MANY times their homeland Israel is getting heavily fucked up by globalism just like many other places in the world. Arguably at a slower rate.

If you mean these guys are literally mentally ill and are believing in some sort of after life utopia, then that is quite crazy.

What utopia?? Like I've explained MANY times their homeland Israel is getting heavily fucked up by globalism just like many other places in the world. Arguably at a slower rate.

If you mean these guys are literally mentally ill and are believing in some sort of after life utopia, then that is quite crazy.
The Jewish elite doesn't care that much about Israelis. They are just slightly better than Goyim for them. They want all countries tobe black and brown worker slaves and they are in the background, profiting of a rotten world.

So far @FuRed you provide rather weak arguements and call people that debunked what you say low IQ.
Typical foid/kike tactic.
Also, jooish dominance over people comes from jews having access to knowledge that was forbidden to everyone else or destroyed (who set the Alexandria on fire?; Who rewrote most of ancient histor?y) It's like jew builds a ferrari LEGO with instruction and others don't, they have figure everything out by themselves, which requires some IQ and keen sense of observation.

Last edited: