Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stormcels blaming "muh jews" is low iq cope for 3 reasons

FuRed

FuRed

Banned
-
[UWSL]1. By saying it's all da jooz running everything is basically ultimately conceding to them and admitting they beat you and are now ruling over you. Basically that they are, in fact, superior. It's funny this simple fact still eludes some low iq stormcucks and when you point it out to them the penny drops and you'll see them stop talking about it so much.[/UWSL]

2. It's simply out-of-date. What stormcucks blame jews for actually today they instead should be blaming globalists. And an educated look at globalists in control reveals there are some jews, but mainly different types of nefarious peoples. Even the so called Jewish hq homeland Israel is being severely butt fucked by these elites, which is pretty solid proof blaming 'da jooz' is seriously outdated, low iq cope.

3. 'da jooz!' blame is often used by covert darky shitskin races, and others, to sow animosity within whites, and obviously it works like a charm with stupid level stormcucks. Jews are basically whites, I mean their race is closest to white than any other race. 'Da jooz!' is a perfect way to internally attack whites, and enemies of whites know this well.

Conclusion: it's low iq and just embarrassing to keep bringing this up

I gotta grab some popcorn to watch the stormfrontcel mental gymnastics in the comments
3. 'da jooz!' blame is often used by covert darky shitskin races, and others, to sow animosity within whites, and obviously it works like a charm with stupid level stormcucks. Jews are basically whites, I mean their race is closest to white than any other race. 'Da jooz!' is a perfect way to internally attack whites, and enemies of whites know this well.
all cumskins and other races are controller like cattle by elite jews/globalists (same thing tbh)

2. It's simply out-of-date. What stormcucks blame jews for actually today they instead should be blaming globalists. And an educated look at globalists in control reveals there are some jews, but mainly different types of nefarious peoples. Even the so called Jewish hq homeland Israel is being severely butt fucked by these elites, which is pretty solid proof blaming 'da jooz' is seriously outdated, low iq cope.
the average jew in Israel is just as cucked and controlled like cattle as the average cumskin in jewmerica or jewrope

6ee

[UWSL]1. By saying it's all da jooz running everything is basically ultimately conceding to them and admitting they beat you and are now ruling over you. Basically that they are, in fact, superior. It's funny this simple fact still eludes some low iq stormcucks and when you point it out to them the penny drops and you'll see them stop talking about it so much.[/UWSL]
"my race is soooo superior and smart and better than everyone that a very low number of jews controll all cumskins like cattle" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Also every thread that doesn't worship cumskins is instantly "white genocide" to them.

1. Yes, they have beaten us. Through deception and lies, but they have still beaten us. I can admit this. They are superior in some ways, and not in others. I will say though, being amazing liars and schemers may lead to a strong advantage in group conflict, but it would not typically be considered a morally valuable trait.

2. Just not true, Jews are in more power than ever. How is Israel being "buttfucked" by the elites? They get billions in foreign aid and extensive political support. The other countries in the Middle East that get aid from the US are all getting it as a bribe to not attack Israel. It's an unnatural state, without lavish foreign support, the native Arabs would wear them down pretty fast. They get some flak from western liberals, but it never goes anywhere substantial because Jews put themselves out in front of these movements.

3. Lmao. Jews are not the same as whites, they have always been in conflict. The skin color doesn't matter so much as the group dynamics. The Jews have been internally attacking whites for over a century, being suspicious of Jews is simply the most reasonable response.

muh da jooz

You never saw Jewish foids my friend, worse female creatures on the planet :feelsrope:

Jews are the most ethnocentric group of people, they view non-jews/goyim as cattle, and their religion is tradcuckery, where marital rape is not allowed :soy:

Additionally, they push for Israel to be a Jew-only state, while they push Western countries to be “inclusive”, “diverse” and “multicultural” :soy::soy:

Finally, the reason 80% of Americans have their foreskins gone is because of (((them))).

Last edited:
It is an overly simplistic view of the world to pin every negative thing that happens down to the actions of X group. There are lots of powerful groups exploiting people in various ways and on various scales.

It is an overly simplistic view of the world to pin every negative thing that happens down to the actions of X group. There are lots of powerful groups exploiting people in various ways and on various scales.
Based but too many blackpillers on here lately just try to cope with “muh but Jews” as if they as a race are directly connected with their problems

2. Just not true, Jews are in more power than ever. How is Israel being "buttfucked" by the elites? They get billions in foreign aid and extensive political support. The other countries in the Middle East that get aid from the US are all getting it as a bribe to not attack Israel. It's an unnatural state, without lavish foreign support, the native Arabs would wear them down pretty fast. They get some flak from western liberals, but it never goes anywhere substantial because Jews put themselves out in front of these movements.
who cares about this stupid bullshit you wrote.

Israel IS getting buttfucked by global elites just like most other places, have a look

the MAIN reason stormcucks hate jews is they blame them for championing niggers etc. And taking whitte women away from them. Even the ones that don't come out and say it, this is usually the case and it's not too hard to see or figure out. They think the jews in Israel are the cause and so obviously immune to their own damage but this is BULLSHIT as jewish foids, including israeli foids have steadily been dating and marrying out and at an increasing rate comparable to white foids in the west

many stormcucks don't actually know/undestand that because (like I said) they are idiots

Israel IS getting buttfucked by global elites just like most other places, have a look
Nah not at the rate of western countries

it's just a rotten alliance resulting from the world wars, the superpowers of that time allied with elite jew spies and manipulators to increase their odds of winning the wars, and that toxic alliance never really ended or stopped interfering in the world's affairs

you want to cause a revolution to destroy the governments that are still involved in that alliance? good luck. too bad peasant revolutions never work out, and usually some kind of hoax is involved when you do have a successful revolution.

no one blames average orthodox jews, though even there they can still get fucked for spreading circumcision to non-jewish countries. so it's not that simple. no one needs a cut dick.

@BummerDrummer

@BummerDrummer
“Umm da Jews are ruining the world and that means they’re superior”

people need to realize A: IQ and genetic racial skills differ and B: just because you are superior does not mean you are entitled to throwing the world in a garbage dump

oh and also C: Jews are white like Arabs are white. There’s very faint indo aryan dna in some sects, just like with Syrians or Lebanese or whatever, but by in large they are a Semitic people. Again that’s why they differentiate themselves so hard.

If Jewish people are white, why do they work so hard, why are they behind EVERY EFFORT, to oppress, erase, and destroy the white race?

“Umm da Jews are ruining the world and that means they’re superior”

people need to realize A: IQ and genetic racial skills differ and B: just because you are superior does not mean you are entitled to throwing the world in a garbage dump

oh and also C: Jews are white like Arabs are white. There’s very faint indo aryan dna in some sects, just like with Syrians or Lebanese or whatever, but by in large they are a Semitic people. Again that’s why they differentiate themselves so hard.

If Jewish people are white, why do they work so hard, why are they behind EVERY EFFORT, to oppress, erase, and destroy the white race?

good question. Wakey wakey little bummer boy, maybe the penny is finally dropping

good question.
it’s an obvious question, one they’ve said themselves
4F9AC447 8858 4053 B679 EF33F39EFE77

Jewish people, who are a seperate entity from the Aryan peoples, are replacing the Aryan peoples through immigration and miscegenation to replace them with nonwhites who, racial genetically speaking, are less of a competitor and who will submit to literal chattel slavery (which is why Jews love putting black people in the forefront) as the world gets divided into 12 parts by the 12 tribes of Israel.

1. Yes, they have beaten us. Through deception and lies, but they have still beaten us. I can admit this. They are superior in some ways, and not in others. I will say though, being amazing liars and schemers may lead to a strong advantage in group conflict, but it would not typically be considered a morally valuable trait.

3. Lmao. Jews are not the same as whites, they have always been in conflict. The skin color doesn't matter so much as the group dynamics. The Jews have been internally attacking whites for over a century, being suspicious of Jews is simply the most reasonable response.

muh da jooz
#1 You forgot to mentioned usury and fake money....

#2 you forgotten to. Mentioned jewish tribal loyalty, that they deprogrammed out of Whites (and everyone else) via "culture" and money.

it’s an obvious question, one they’ve said themselves
View attachment 521393

Jewish people, who are a seperate entity from the Aryan peoples, are replacing the Aryan peoples through immigration and miscegenation to replace them with nonwhites who, racial genetically speaking, are less of a competitor and who will submit to literal chattel slavery (which is why Jews love putting black people in the forefront) as the world gets divided into 12 parts by the 12 tribes of Israel.
but that man himself is white

so that picture doesn't make sense, more idiocy, probably made by a retard

so that picture doesn't make sense, more idiocy, probably made by a retard
So you will consider everyone who has white skin as whites? Even slavs? You're not smart either

His skull shape and dark eye color says otherwise. But he has pale skin yes. Are Arabs white too based on that definition?
nicolas sarkozy archive GIF by franceinfo

So you will consider everyone who has white skin as whites? Even slavs? You're not smart either
A298E9A4 8BB7 4EAA A347 8D500605C8CB

Yeah it’s pretty obvious to point out Jews. They are fundamentally different from aryans or even regular European peoples. Most notable are their dark features.

ANY “WHITE” PERSON WITH BLACK HAIR/EYES, CURLY HAIR OR TAYSACHS=JUDEN

You never saw Jewish foids my friend, worse female creatures on the planet :feelsrope:
Kikes are evil and whores are evil. Now just imagine how evil a kikewhore is.

Aryanism is retarded.
Blond hair and blue eyes don't make you "white", a pure caucasoid skull structure is.
Even niggers can have blond hair, like Melanesians.

Last edited:
Aryanism is retarded.
Blond hair and blue eyes don't mean "white", a pure caucasoid skull structure is.
that’s where craniology comes in obviously but for 90+% of individuals I think you don’t need it. You can just look at the obvious nonwhite or non caucasoid skull structure. And also you can’t rlly do craniological exams through images.

Even niggers can have blond hair, like Melanesians.
Very rare peoples though. I just use colored (and straight) hair and eyes as a metric as they are indo European and aryan traits.

Jews actually cluster in between Europeans and Levantines they aren't white. JFL at this nonsense jews are trying to become more levantine they aren't whites and they don't want to be.

His skull shape and dark eye color says otherwise. But he has pale skin yes. Are Arabs white too based on that definition
Yup so here we have what I was talking about in point 3...

White people (including jews and slavs) are the smallest population race group on the planet, and you're making the group weaker by thinking like this I hope you understand.

I know this Baldcel guy is from Russia so I would understand he has yet no idea the true horror of shitskin nigger infestation but I thought Bummer would have being from a multicultural city in the west. Perhaps you simply have the huge good fortune to live in a community not yet overrun, but I don't think that will last long.

Very rare peoples though.
They are not as rare as you think, there are currently 11 million Melanesians in the world, that's bigger than the entire population of Sweden/Austria/Serbia/Hong kong any of those (or Ireland and New Zealand combined)

that’s where craniology comes in obviously but for 90+% of individuals I think you don’t need it.
I think you do, as I said. You differentiate between a negroid who has albinism and a Caucasian person by looking at their skull structure (The negroid has wide nose, big lips, small eyes, small forehead, etc)
You differentiate between a Jew and a white person by look at the size of the nose and whether they have an ociptial bone on the back of their skull or not (Ociptial bone is a type of bone at the back of the skull that's only common among people with pure neanderthal ancestry).
You can't just conclude whether a person is white or not by just the color of their hair and eyes. A lot of Jews have light features, but they are not white, that is where basic craniology comes.

You can just look at the obvious nonwhite or non caucasoid skull structure.
That's what I am exactly saying, the obvious skull structure is all what matters. Not hair or eye color, "Aryan traits" is a myth.

Last edited:
His skull shape and dark eye color says otherwise. But he has pale skin yes. Are Arabs white too based on that definition?
nicolas sarkozy archive GIF by franceinfo

View attachment 521433
Yeah it’s pretty obvious to point out Jews. They are fundamentally different from aryans or even regular European peoples. Most notable are their dark features.

I guess @FullTimeLoser is also white :forcedsmile:

Jews actually cluster in between Europeans and Levantines they aren't white. JFL at this nonsense jews are trying to become more levantine they aren't whites and they don't want to be.
Tbh I DGAF about your small minded babble that weakens racial borders. Scientifically the human race can be broken down into 3 main races - white, black and east asian.

That's the end of it, that's what I was talking and that's what I'm concerned about, IDGAF about your stupid shit

Tbh I DGAF about your small minded babble that weakens racial borders. Scientifically the human race can be broken down into 3 main races - white, black and east asian.

That's the end of it, that's what I was talking and that's what I'm concerned about, IDGAF about your stupid shit
So you don't care about population genetics, for a Jew you're really low IQ. :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
So you don't care about population genetics, for a Jew you're really low IQ. :feelsUgh:
I care about what I said (what you brushed off/ignored), which I consider much more important

The problems of the Western world are many. They are subtle, intertwined, hard to define, intractable and severe.

Just like Quantum Mechanics seems to be the limit of man's understanding, the current blend of problems are beyond solving and endless wars and mass starvation are around the corner.

I care about what I said (what you brushed off/ignored), which I consider much more important
Pseudoscience vs genetics. :feelskek:

that’s where craniology comes in obviously but for 90+% of individuals I think you don’t need it. You can just look at the obvious nonwhite or non caucasoid skull structure. And also you can’t rlly do craniological exams through images.

Very rare peoples though. I just use colored (and straight) hair and eyes as a metric as they are indo European and aryan traits.
Looks have nothing to do with ancestry for the 1000th time. What is it with you and pseudoscience. There are olive-skinned euros who only get 100% Northwest European on 23andme.

Last edited:
JeWs aRe nOt Bad
Bitch shut the fuck up you filthy coper :bluepill:
Get the fuck outta here
Didn’t read anyway:feelsohh:
The problems of the Western world are many. They are subtle, intertwined, hard to define, intractable and severe.

Just like Quantum Mechanics seems to be the limit of man's understanding, the current blend of problems are beyond solving and endless wars and mass starvation are around the corner.
?

Looks have nothing to do with ancestry for the 1000th time. What is it with you and pseudoscience. There are olive-skinned euros who only get 100% Northwest European on 23andme.
Yup, you see Bummer, you see how ridiculous shit like this is

Yup, you see Bummer, you see how ridiculous shit like this is
Jews have a great history why are you begging to be European.

Anyone that says pseudoscience is a soy faggot and no there aren’t.that’s like saying there’s black people who get 100% northwest Euro.

White people (including jews and slavs) are the smallest population race group on the planet, and you're making the group weaker by thinking like this I hope you understand.
that’s kind of the point.

Aryans are a (relatively) small ethnic group and yet have taken over the world like 10 times. There’s racial superiority in that and something to defend and be proud of. It’s also why usually nonwhite people and white people cnanot understand eachother when traditions, culture etc. is involved because these people who outnumber us have no culture or relevance.

Aryans are a small ethnic group but have done the most historical footprinting 1000 times over.
345431D1 0483 4E10 8F79 AD1DC4CA6CDC

Anyone that says pseudoscience is a soy faggot and no there aren’t.that’s like saying there’s black people who get 100% northwest Euro.

Aryans are a (relatively) small ethnic group and yet have taken over the world like 10 times. There’s racial superiority in that and something to defend and be proud of. It’s also why usually nonwhite people and white people cnanot understand eachother when traditions, culture etc. is involved because these people who outnumber us have no culture or relevance.

Aryans are a small ethnic group but have done the most historical footprinting 1000 times over.
View attachment 521468
Olive-skinned =

Olive-skinned doesn't mean black.

Last edited:

Stop living in the past little bummer boy. Time to wake up now and smell the coffee, get with the program

I read that the math in Quantum Mechanics developed in the 1920s is the limit of man's mental ability. This was one philosoper's opinion who argued progress is not always possible.

We have applied it to semiconductors, nuclear power, lasers etc but the math has hit a brick wall because the brain of man cannot further comprehend beyond quantum mechanics.

In the same way I postulate the problems of Western man are insurmountable and a collapse is imminent.

Just look at nuclear weapons. Nations may soon be confident that a first strike together with the ability to survive what's left of an enemies counter strike with a missile shield, then hit them with further strikes is a winnable war.

View attachment 521468
Here is a chart with the ANI percentages across the Indian subcontinent. It goes from 30ish to as high as almost 80.

ANI is an ancient Iranian-like component.
a961fc37-96bb-4161-b2a5-6419aa34b742-png.513308

6c850a88-f548-4a86-bc12-4eef3bd10d5e-png.513309

It is highest towards the Northwest (Pakistan) and lowest in Southern India.
It was a subtype of Iranian that lived in Iran before they spoke Indo-European (current Iranian languages). So a few thousand years ago. Anthropologists call this population ''Iranian Neolithic''. I think they looked more like Ahmadinejad than like some of the paler Iranians like Rouhani.

The Dravidian language family is probably related to Sumerian (one of the first Mesopotamian civilizations). This is where the bulk of the ANI / Iranian Neolithic ancestry in Pakistan and India comes from. Those people also developed the Indus Valley Civilization. The ''Aryan'' take over of India had a much smaller effect % wise.

Indians are mixed race also, but between two Eurasian groups. People who looked like Iranians mixed with wavy haired versions of the Andamanese*. Northwest Indians are much closer to the Iranians (75%), while Tamils are like 60% Ancient Iranian, 40% local Paleo-Indian.

View attachment 521468
We've been through this before the "Aryans" had 0% impact on the great civilisations of the Near East or even India for that matter jfl. Where is this supposed superiority all I see is empty exaggeration as usual. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
I don't truly believe that jews are behind a massive conspiracy, but I do note that there are a disproportionate number of them in high places (banking, media, etc). Also, they are fun to make fun of :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: