Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stop thinking the world is gonna end or collapse

bannedincel

bannedincel

Captain
★★★★
I've coped with this idea for far too long. Imaginging the world will end was what stopped me from working through my issues and finding a stable job/good education. It's coping mechanism like thinking "I'm gonna kill myself tonight" so you don't have to worry about tomorrow. But you won't, and it wont end or collapse. It'll keep going and you're still gonna need a plan

those types of copers are some of the most delusional on this forum

how will the world end?
Either the antichrist rise on the scene and the 7 year tribulation starts this year or the world collapses and the west goes into famine and chaos.

Brutal truth

i only wish it collapse

The world is not going to end, it's just going to get much shittier and lots of people will die.

"Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times."

Right now we are weak man in hard times. So it will be only a question of time til we are strong men in good times.

"Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times."

Right now we are weak man in hard times. So it will be only a question of time til we are strong men in good times.
The strong men will be the next generation not us.
It won’t! :) waittt
Give me a time period. So if nothing happens by march 2024, you'll stop coping?

@MarquisDeSade thoughts?

I've coped with this idea for far too long. Imaginging the world will end was what stopped me from working through my issues and finding a stable job/good education. It's coping mechanism like thinking "I'm gonna kill myself tonight" so you don't have to worry about tomorrow. But you won't, and it wont end or collapse. It'll keep going and you're still gonna need a plan
You are goddamn right.

True, apocalypcels are the worst copers. The only way is to passeport maxx

Let me cope

pepe.jpg