Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story stop stalking me emma and who red thornx is

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
ik you beef flap whores are looking at this thread because you are beef flap whores, pls stop harrassing me or i will be forced to go er in roblox (ded srs)

they also called me stupid for posting a meme thread, and they in advertly called red thornx stupid, all people on that reddit post thought it was real u donkey,

also jfl @ me having an opinion, and using my right to free speech, and she wants me to be scared by the cops for having an opinon and shitposting on the internet I havent incited violence or anything. Im gonna go put a discaimer in my fucking sig now stupid soys fuck u emma

Man you have a foid obsessed about you, :chad::chad::chad: tbh

i truly live rent free in IT's mind, I hope i get screen shotted again srs

jfl she probably wants you to rape her

ik you beef flap whores are looking at this thread because you are beef flap whores, pls stop harrassing me or i will be forced to go er in roblox (ded srs)
View attachment 247469
they also called me stupid for posting a meme thread, and they in advertly called red thornx stupid, all people on that reddit post thought it was real u donkey,
View attachment 247471
also jfl @ me having an opinion, and using my right to free speech, and she wants me to be scared by the cops for having an opinon and shitposting on the internet I havent incited violence or anything. Im gonna go put a discaimer in my fucking sig now stupid soys fuck u emma
What thread they talking about. Also

Ohhh :lul: :lul: :lul: mrs. Tranny at it again
she's empowered sweaaty incel giver her ur tax shekels so she can pay for facial femisation surgery zoinkwell

Redthornx is most likely Sigma's alt, I made a thread about it

>(Incels: 10, Bluepillers: 20)
Just register an account IT, your men are all virgins too.

he larps as a foid jfl
That account exists only to screenshot is and has the same frequency of posting as smegma. He being called a no life user has gotten to him and the moment IT went down sigma like accounts appeared.

Redthornx is most likely Sigma's alt, I made a thread about it
I suspect this, or at least another members account.
Has only ever posted on IT.

Ever notice how these "well adjusted" socially successful, savvy people spend all their time in an echo chamber like whatever reddit sub they're on, self congratulatory circle jerking each other. If these ppl really are what they claim to be they would not have time nor reason to be sitting on forums endlessly making posts about stuff.

It's all a fabrication like that guy renting a house that has cars in it pretending he owns the lot & reads all those books on the shelf behind him selling you some BS that will apparently let you have that lifestyle too.

Truth is they're losers in denial, have some betabuxx financing them while they do nothing or spread their cheeks on a camsite couple of days a week & pull in more money than a real worker thanks to attention starved simps.

I'm just laughing at most of the stuff they have to say about us at this point. Don't rise to their tantrums, we're above that.

She is a fucking worthless piece of shit

Tfw no tsundere feminazi stalker gf that criticizes me for being a misogynist incellerino but is secretly aroused by my brazenness and wants to be dominated sexually by me in minecraft. :feelsohh: :feelsohh::feelsohh:

I guess alienmaxxing is out.

Those retards can't get a meme jfl

I don’t go there tbh

Yikes, these ostensibly woke individuals believe that the state should leverage its expansive power to suppress speech that isn't explicitly illegal but is deemed ''edgy'' (whatever that means) outside the realm of due process. You don't need a political philosopher or a human rights lawyer to tell you why that's bad.

View attachment 247469
View attachment 247471
based as fuck

ITers are fucking pathetic. They talk about calling the cops a lot lately, because there's this new guy who posts there a lot, Osprade, who, besides being 6'3", you can tell he's rich because he's so used to wasting other people's time, he talks about calling the cops, the FBI, reddit admins, and some other agencies I don't even remember rn, all the time, to waste their time over le evil inkels, and other ITers are playing along with the "call the cops" meme I guess. They're privileged and they'll never understand our struggle, I wish they had something better to do than bully us.

Who the fuck cares what some random cunt on the internet thinks of you?

You need to forget about that like the last shit you took.

i truly live rent free in IT's mind, I hope i get screen shotted again srs
Nigga they live in your head rent free too

Nobody cares about IT, keep that shit to yourself

OP chad brutally mogging us forum truecels