Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop helping, catering, and being nice to females.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
If you go to work or school do what you have to do to get along with them in a bare minimum official communicating capacity so that you keep your income, job, and education, but beyond all that stop being nice catering to females everywhere else.

If a woman says she is in crisis or need of something from you, the correct answer always is, is this going to get my cock sucked, and will you give me your pussy? Is this going to get my dick wet? If she answers no, tell her to fuck off and die, it's really that simple. Men more and more just need to say to them that unless we're banging, smashing, or fucking I owe you absolutely nothing in life including the pretense of basic human civility. We need to start setting the precedence of this everywhere in all segments of society giving these bitches the cold shoulder they rightfully deserve. This is absolute sexual warfare that they've started and so we need to up the stakes ourselves collectively in this conflict, we do so by becoming absolutely indifferent, apathetic, or ruthless in regards to all females everywhere concerning all social interactions.

I'll leave this thread saying this, if I came across a woman half alive dying on the ground with her tongue hanging out begging me for help, my response would be, am I getting any pussy out of it? If she said no, I would merely walk away leaving her there to die but first with saying to her having a nice trip going to hell upon dying. The time of basic niceties, pretense of civility, and overall respect for modern foids is over, the more of us men that start acting like this to foids on a more collective level we can implement some more radical social changes regarding our own ambitions, objectives, or goals.

This gentlemen is the next level of sexual warfare against modern foids and I do say we must initiate this everywhere, I want a campaign of pain of the cold shoulder towards them everywhere, it's what these modern bitches deserve. Go forth and be ruthless lads. It's about time we start treating them like the dumb animals they are in all segments of society. Start incorporating this mindset in your life daily if you haven't begun so already.

Last edited:
Yes mate, based based based based based.

I understand your logic brocel but this is not how we regain control over foids.

We need to take back control over society first, take back some POWER from those jews.

Apart from looks, foids only respect power. As we're too ugly to score anything, power should be our only concern.

I understand your logic brocel but this is not how we regain control over foids.

We need to take back control over society first, take back some POWER from those jews.

Apart from looks, foids only respect power. As we're too ugly to score anything, power should be our only concern.
Forget about the political voting meme, they own all of society transforming it into a corporate style military police state plantation model, real change will only with collapse or civil war, everything else is bullshit not even worth entertaining and contemplating.

Last edited:
That's my point, prepare for collapse or civil war coz nothing will ever change with vote in (((democracies)))

New members can't start threads.

That means every thread is my topic.

Bootlicking cuck.

FBl agents deserve to be killed and their wives and daughters deserve to be raped.

SoygeantFedcuck probably gets paid by the FBl in Epstein's leftover baby boys and adrenochrome.
Sounds more like disseminating misinformation, last night I entertained these notions upon pure possibility, but I now see this as an error on my part especially when you have people disrupting others conversations here. Fuck off back to Reddit.

Last edited:
I am nice to foids who are nice to me. Don't want to make any unnecessary conflicts or enemies. In the past I would ignore them altogether and some of them would call me a sh00tr. Not a good look.

If you go to work or school do what you have to do to get along with them in a bare minimum official communicating capacity so that you keep your income, job, and education, but beyond all that stop being nice catering to females everywhere else.
I am nice to foids who are nice to me. Don't want to make any unnecessary conflicts or enemies.
good points but i feel like everyone already knows this tbh.

Look at how you talk cuck. You take your shit back to reddit. Take your full head of hair and Nordic ancestry back to the fucking online counter terrorism community college you came from you glow in the dark chastity cage wearing faggot.

You can suck up to Serge and the government all you want, it's not going to stop your wife from cheating on you.

Bootlicking cuck.
Blah, blah, blah, and blah. Imagine falling for Reddit CuckTear conspiracy memes.
I am nice to foids who are nice to me. Don't want to make any unnecessary conflicts or enemies. In the past I would ignore them altogether and some of them would call me a sh00tr. Not a good look.
Being nice to foids gets you nowhere, imagine still believing this in 2021.

Last edited:
But you're the Cucktears cuck.

We have been watching you.

Your posting style is consistent with fake infiltrator posting style and you act like a reddit atheist skepticfag yourself.

This shit is no conspiracy, my brother Mar @Indari was kidnapped and tortured by fedcucks because of these glownigger operations.

Time to draw the line.

Incels can either be non-cucks or cucks.

Time to choose a side.
Do we even have mods on this forum anymore, or, is everybody at home jerking themselves off with nacho cheese dip?

What a disgrace to a once upstanding forum.

Are we just letting in every Tom, Dick, and Harry nowadays?

Last edited:
I only do what is need to be done so that i dont get fired from by job.

I only do what is need to be done so that i dont get fired from by job.
We need to do more than that, we must deprive females of all attention, respect, civility, help, and otherwise societal generosity by a majority of men overtime. I want to see Onlyfans foids kicked out of their homes for being unable to pay rent, I want to see the slow decline or eventual decimation of every foid's orbiters of male betas as one by one they all begin to despise them, I want to see foids repulse in horror where in public they can feel the hatred burning bright in every man's eyes gazing at them. And finally, I want to see every homeless, low income, or poor foid to know the reality of sucking dick for a roof over their heads or to access a meal away from starvation.

It's going to happen sooner or later where we might as well get an early start on things, there are consequences for rejecting and reducing a majority of men's lives into nothingness, over a period of time they're going to understand the utter despair, misery, and suffering of a majority of men's lives where not even the few alpha Chad wealthy males they all flock to will be able to protect them from this inevitable reality. There's going to be a day in the not too distant future where all the lives of a majority of men foids and global-homo have ruined will backfire so tremendously, on that day they're going to know the very definition of a male's hatred or prerogative in life.

Last edited:
We need to do more than that, we must deprive females of all attention, respect, civility, help, and otherwise societal generosity by a majority of men overtime. I want to see Onlyfans foids kicked out of their homes for being unable to pay rent, I want to see the slow decline or eventual decimation of every foid's orbiters of male betas as one by one they all begin to despise them, I want to see foids repulse in horror where in public they can feel the hatred burning bright in every man's eyes gazing at them.

It's going to happen sooner or later where we might as well get an early start on things, there are consequences for rejecting and reducing a majority of men's lives into nothingness, over a period of time they're going to understand the utter despair, misery, and suffering of a majority of men's lives where not even the few alpha Chad males they all flock to will be able to protect them from this inevitable reality.
Then men need to start doing this:

Attachments

• DMbQUKOUMAEAJGq.jpg
    DMbQUKOUMAEAJGq.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 66
Cucks are going to be cucks. The only people that will follow and have followed your advice are the truecels on this forum, but the rest of the soyciety that vastly outnumber us will stay soying :soy:

Maybe you can hope in a couple of years things will change, at some point people will turn their brains on just a little enough to realize how privileged and ''empathetic'' and shallow women are.

Some faggot bluepiller is going to read this and say ''wow what a bitter mysoginistic asshole!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: this is y u inkler :soy: :soy: :soy:'' when in reality this is mere product of women doing the same thing to us, in fact they have treatened us worse for years and we still had the decency to not do anything about it out of pure politeness.

Cucks are going to be cucks. The only people that will follow and have followed your advice are the truecels on this forum, but the rest of the soyciety that vastly outnumber us will stay soying :soy:

Maybe you can hope in a couple of years things will change, at some point people will turn their brains on just a little enough to realize how privileged and ''empathetic'' and shallow women are.

Some faggot bluepiller is going to read this and say ''wow what a bitter mysoginistic asshole!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: this is y u inkler :soy: :soy: :soy:'' when in reality this is mere product of women doing the same thing to us, in fact they have treatened us worse for years and we still had the decency to not do anything about it out of pure politeness.

It's going to happen naturally regardless separate from this thread and forum in reality, it's happening on the street level now.

Ever randomly converse with male strangers on the street? They're all on our mental power level, every single one I've conversed with and for many of them they don't even know what the word incel even is. Let that sink in your mind for a bit.

Give it another decade of foids shitting on the lives of a majority of men and eventually that instinctual process for males will kick in concerning mental realization of the cruel world we live in, until one day in grand unison the majority of men will shout out off the rooftops, "We must kill, destroy, and annihilate this entire planet for what it has become, for what we have been deprived."

Our numbers are growing everywhere in population along with our mental thought processes and there is nothing they can do about it, they're really quite powerless in this war, they just don't know it yet but they will overtime. They can ban, censor, or deplatform us where even then our numbers will still grow even after all that. You can't censor or ban hatred, it will just keep growing and festering no matter what they do. Fools haven't figured this out yet, but that's what happens when you're dealing with a world of mentally imbecile children lacking in critical thought or understanding of the very nature and totality of things.

I'm here to tell you all we're winning this sexual war of attrition, and soon as the world completely unravels for which it will we will make the other side pay dearly for their crimes so horribly that when it is all over they will beg for mercy to which we will give them none. No mercy, quarter, or sympathy of any kind once the grand conclusion of all this meets its final end.

Last edited:
This is one of the most based posts I have ever read

implying i ever did :feelskek: :feelskek:

Exactly. He's preaching to the choir (so to speak) here. And many guys see favoritism toward women as manly and the farthest thing from cucked. So much so that they expect other guys to also act that way.
Chadfishing helps with that. Also showing already low smv guys (who are not necessarily blackpilled) pictures and background stories from threads like this

and this
and then making your case against helping women is way more effective.

Some faggot bluepiller is going to read this and say ''wow what a bitter mysoginistic asshole!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: this is y u inkler :soy: :soy: :soy:''
And are going to double down on simping even more just to spite OP.
when in reality this is mere product of women doing the same thing to us, in fact they have treatened us worse for years and we still had the decency to not do anything about it out of pure politeness.
It's pointless tbh thinking you are doing anything by not being courteous to women is cope. Yeah it will feel a lot better to not feel the need to even be polite but women will still have tons of orbiters and even failing that, other women and chads to dignify them @AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Last edited:
Yes, a very good post. I'm older than most of the gentlemen here and I can assure you modern women deserve no niceties, compassion or anything like that. They may even enjoy such things, but they absolutely won't repricocate: they will talk you how bad it is that her former BF treated her and such and yet not show the slightest compassion when you point out that you've in fact never had the pleasure of being in any relationship. They behave like fucking animals, who throw themselves at "hot alpha male bad boys" who are absolutely never nice or caring to them (or in fact, anyone at all), but nevertheless get awarded a premium of easy awesome sex by women, whilst we, unattractive nerds and/or aspies never get shown even the elementary human nicety!

All in all, they have declared war on us non-Chads/non-alphas, and if it is war that these degenerate beasts want, then war they should get!

It's pointless tbh thinking you are doing anything by not being courteous to women is cope.
Personally I don't do it to get a vendetta against holes, it's simply because that's the least shitty decision I can do. I have learned the hard way that treating people nice or helping them ultimately just ends with me regretting doing it because all I get is people ''rewarding'' me by treating me like shit, same applies with women.

I frankly agree with the OP. No incel should ever show any sign of respect or help towards a foid who'll reject him sexually. Whiteknighting doesn't work at all. Being gentle will never allow you to be accepted by them. They hate you, at sight, just because your ugly face exists. That's all, that's brutal and that's our fate.

Chad doesn't respect foids anyways. But they have sex with a shitload of foids just because they have the physical traits. Even if chads treat them like shit, chads will get access to their pussies. So chads can be truckers, working in the sewers, stinking, being terrorists, serial killlers, rebels, bank robbers, anti-feminism or racist, they'll fuck foids whatever they do because their face excuses everything.

While ours faces excuses nothing. You can be the most gentle guy in the Universe, the Dalaï-Lama reincarnated, your face will decide your fate. Stop being polite, fuck them all, you're not a kitten they can domesticate to be gentle. Being gentle with foids is a proof that you haven't really understood the blackpill and your role in soyciety as an Incel.

Based, when I do go outside I never hold doors for whores or even bother looking at them, and if I have a foid cashier I don't say shit to them. No reason for me to communicate with these worthless creatures

If a woman says she is in crisis or need of something from you, the correct answer always is, is this going to get my cock sucked, and will you give me your pussy? Is this going to get my dick wet? If she answers no, tell her to fuck off and die, it's really that simple. Men more and more just need to say to them that unless we're banging, smashing, or fucking I owe you absolutely nothing in life including the pretense of basic human civility. We need to start setting the precedence of this everywhere in all segments of society giving these bitches the cold shoulder they rightfully deserve. This is absolute sexual warfare that they've started and so we need to up the stakes ourselves collectively in this conflict, we do so by becoming absolutely indifferent, apathetic, or ruthless in regards to all females everywhere concerning all social interactions.

I'll leave this thread saying this, if I came across a woman half alive dying on the ground with her tongue hanging out begging me for help, my response would be, am I getting any pussy out of it? If she said no, I would merely walk away leaving her there to die but first with saying to her having a nice trip going to hell upon dying. The time of basic niceties, pretense of civility, and overall respect for modern foids is over, the more of us men that start acting like this to foids on a more collective level we can implement some more radical social changes regarding our own ambitions, objectives, or goals.

This gentlemen is the next level of sexual warfare against modern foids and I do say we must initiate this everywhere, I want a campaign of pain of the cold shoulder towards them everywhere, it's what these modern bitches deserve. Go forth and be ruthless lads. It's about time we start treating them like the dumb animals they are in all segments of society. Start incorporating this mindset in your life daily if you haven't begun so already.
Man Need to realize their Position and utter disadvantage They are in .

Replaceable at any Moment and just Cattle to fuel this Shithole with minimal Returns

While Woman only Care about wealthy and good Looking man , 2 Things you cant controll and where given to you at birth.

Its Just a Matter of time , you can only fool a man for so Long.

Last edited:
Preaching to the choir

It is a no-win investment to be nice to women these days, they think they are entitled to be treated as queens. One reason I am indifferent to them is that I won't play the game on their terms.