Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBW in the Philippines: A real-life example

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
I have a friend who is living in the Philippines since more than one year. He's traveling the world since years and remained stuck in the Philippines after Corona.

He installed Tinder and got 1400 matches, since that he's slaying all the time. He showed me some pics. Here is an example. How the conversation started:

tinder1-jpg.1087506

He asks for a recent pic of her:

tinder2-jpg.1087520

The girl proceeds to tell him that she wants a kid from a white man and doesn't care that he will not be there to take care of him:

tinder3-jpg.1087581

Here is another pic of the same girl (she is 22):

tinder4-jpg.1087516

He showed me a pic of another girl he slayed who was 150 cm (4'9) that wasn't attractive, but not an ogre either. I don't know how the average girl looks that he slays.

Other things he told me:

- Women are VERY dtf. They are extremely horny he says. They tell him they only want to fuck, no relationship, and the average time from meeting to fucking is 1 1/2 hours.
- Sometimes women take pictures of him in the street and tell him "You so very handsome!"
- Some of them deliberately want to be deflowered by a white man. He took the virginity of a girl, and he is 38 yo.
- None of them asks for Visa or anything like that.

How does he look, you ask? He was good-looking earlier, but now he's bald and chubby. But the women don't care about that, he says. He even slayed a local beauty queen. They all tell him how good-looking his white skin is ...

He told me that he also has girls in Vietnam and other countries. He called this countries "All-you-can-eat-buffet". I didn't believe it at first, until he provided pics and then I saw all the Tinder experiments in the Philippines. This is the power of JBW. White men can have the sex life of Gengis Khan in SEA, even if they're not good-looking.

I have a friend who is living in the Philippines since more than one year. He's traveling the world since years and remained stuck in the Philippines after Corona.

He installed Tinder and got 1400 matches, since that he's slaying all the time. He showed me some pics. Here is an example. How the conversation started:

tinder1-jpg.1087506

tinder2-jpg.1087520

The girl proceeds to tell him that she wants a kid from a white man and doesn't care that he will not be there to take care of him:

tinder3-jpg.1087581

tinder4-jpg.1087516

He showed me a pic of another girl he slayed who was 150 cm (4'9) that wasn't attractive, but not an ogre either. I don't know how the average girl looks that he slays.

Other things he told me:

- Women are VERY dtf. They are extremely horny he says. They tell him they only want to fuck, no relationship, and the average time from meeting to fucking is 1 1/2 hours.
- Sometimes women take pictures of him in the street and tell him "You so very handsome!"
- Some of them deliberately want to be deflowered by a white man. He took the virginity of a girl, and he is 38 yo.

How does he look, you ask? He was good-looking earlier, but now he's bald and chubby. But the women don't care about that, he says. He even slayed a local beauty queen. They all tell him how good-looking his white skin is ...

He told me that he also has girls in Vietnam and other countries. He called this countries "All-you-can-eat-buffet". I didn't believe it at first, until he provided pics and then I saw all the Tinder experiments in the Philippines. This is the power of JBW. White men can have the sex life of Gengis Khan in SEA, even if they're not good-looking.
i read it

they look like chimpanzees

But how to move there permanently?

Should put a suifuel warning on this thread. But lifefuel tbh that he's 38 yo that makes me less jealous. 1400 matches though, while I wait for months for a single match :cryfeels: if you are resorted to online dating you can pretty much guarantee that you are in hell

tinder1-jpg.1087506

tinder2-jpg.1087520

tinder3-jpg.1087581

tinder4-jpg.1087516

Other things he told me:

Which city in PH?

He's traveling the world since years and remained stuck in the Philippines after Corona.
Looks like being stuck in the Philippines is the best thing that ever happened to him.
Can you ask him which city he is in and what apps he uses?

@BummerDrummer look at this potential lifefuel for you :feelsautistic:

JBW only works if you are white.
Only works in SEA

JBW strikes again and again. It's undeniable that they're going by looks and race plays a huge factor.
JBW only works if you are white.
Only works in SEA
It's true you can see more clearly the effect of JBW in SEA because whites are less common. But it still applies in other countries too. The difference is that if everyone is white you also have to be tall enough, etc. But it would still be worse for an ethnic in the same situation.

jbw is so.... primitive.

its kinda disgusting tbh.

She wants the d for the g card

Op what height is your friend?
Also does he have blue eyes?

Time for a JBW holiday

Holy shit. This is real? Personally I'm not into race mixing but I would travel just to get a fucking compliment for a change...

But how to move there permanently?
Which city in PH?
Looks like being stuck in the Philippines is the best thing that ever happened to him.
Can you ask him which city he is in and what apps he uses?
JBW strikes again and again. It's undeniable that they're going by looks and race plays a huge factor.

It's true you can see more clearly the effect of JBW in SEA because whites are less common. But it still applies in other countries too. The difference is that if everyone is white you also have to be tall enough, etc. But it would still be worse for an ethnic in the same situation.
jbw is so.... primitive.

its kinda disgusting tbh.
She wants the d for the g card
I am brown

It's over

Time for a JBW holiday
Holy shit. This is real? Personally I'm not into race mixing but I would travel just to get a fucking compliment for a change...

Time for a JBW holiday

Thanks, he is 5 foot 8? 178cm is 5 foot 10

I always get suspicious of JBW posts though. The stereotype of the "ugly loser virgin" is always a tubby white guy with a neckbeard and acne. I sometimes wonder if it's an effort to make sure whites racemix into oblivion.
I am super ugly, and I find it awfully hard to believe there is *anywhere* I wi be found attractive. But...I haven't traveled so I don't know from personal experience.

Just ban all white fakecels already

No he wouldn't. Are you fucking blind? LOOK AT HIS NONEXISTENT BONE STRUCTURE AND THE SIZE OF HIS NOSE AND NASOLABIAL FOLDS
He is high T enough at his 70s to fuck this ugly foid, then I doubt he wasn't high T in his prime, probably chad.

Of course he has no bone structure, he is old af, you lose your bone structure when you get old

Last edited:
He is high T enough at his 70s to fuck this ugly foid, then I doubt he wasn't high T in his prime, probably chad.
How is he high T? He looks like the average old boomer to me. SEA noodlewhores would jump on an unatractive white man's cock in any era, that's just JBW theory. We know that
Of course he has no bone structure, he is old af, you lose your bone structure when you get old
Even if he was young he would have nonexistent bone structure, besides maybe his lower third but that doesn't mean it'll be chad tier

BAN ALL CUMSKINS

He was good-looking earlier
So, his face still isn't ugly in itself, right? What about his height, btw? And what color are his eyes?

How is he high T? He looks like the average old boomer to me. SEA noodlewhores would jump on an unatractive white man's cock in any era, that's just JBW theory. We know that

Even if he was young he would have nonexistent bone structure, besides maybe his lower third but that doesn't mean it'll be chad tier
The average boomer on SEA is 40-50, this guy is 70, and he is getting hard to a very unnatractive foid, at 70 this shouldn't even get hard for stacy, imagine less for this tranny looking foid.

How you know? Every guy looks like shit at 70s, no one has a good jawline at this age.

This is not JBW, this is just be first world, this guy wouldn't get this foid if he lived in a shithole

So, his face still isn't ugly in itself, right? What about his height, btw? And what color are his eyes?
I'mma keep it real with you chief, I have no idea. All that matters is that he's white tbh

BAN ALL CUMSKINS
BASED

The average boomer on SEA is 40-50, this guy is 70, and he is getting hard to a very unnatractive foid, at 70 this shouldn't even get hard for stacy, imagine less for this tranny looking foid.
That's not the point
How you know? Every guy looks like shit at 70s, no one has a good jawline at this age.
So this guy would look like shit when you said he was a chad?
This is not JBW, this is just be first world,
It's a mix of JBW + betabuxx
this guy wouldn't get this foid if he was ethnic
FTFY

Last edited:
I just don't believe a white incel (who's always been an incel) can fuck any foid without paying for sex.
There are a bunch of normies and Chads ready to fuck any foid. And normies even are ready to pay for it.

Last edited:
That's retarded. The world isn't black and white
I'm not sure. Why to choose an incel and not a normie at least?

tinder1-jpg.1087506

tinder2-jpg.1087520

tinder3-jpg.1087581

tinder4-jpg.1087516

Other things he told me:

noodlewhores will do anything to get their hands on a white man.