Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting stop hating on fatcels

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
have you ever tried to lose 100lbs?
this shit is on par with any looksmaxxing

if you have to lose 100lbs to be at normal weight then its your fault for being such a retard and eating too much

even losing 10 pounds is fucking hard

I'm pretty sympathetic to fatcels as well. I realize that is not as easy as "just lose weight bro". Food has become a dopamine release to replace ones we should be getting from social and sexual activities. It can be almost impossible to replace the rush that food gives as an incel.

I struggled with my weight my whole life. I'm 178lbs now, the lightest I've been in my adult life. I was 250lbs+ in high school.

nobody ever got fat by accident, the food doesnt creep into your fucking mouth.

no sympathy for the fat , fatcel = fakecel .

this is coming from somebody who used to be obese 3-4 years ago

I let stress eating take over me, depression and anxiety does that to you. I got to lose half my body weight to be a height size.

I was 220lbs at 6ft2 and 8% bodyfat during my high school/college days. It did absolutely nothing in terms of attracting women. Then I got clinical depression, I LDAR and became 240lbs obese. Now I´m down to 185lbs. It sucks so much that a great body doesn´t add anything to your attractiveness since it´s all abou the face.

Whereas any in shape woman who works out is automatically a 9.

Fatcel checking in (240lbs @5'9). It's even worse when you have severe sleep apnea. Before, i used to think fatcels were lazy. Now, I realize just how much harder everything is. Through suffering, we gain understanding

If a guy doesn't have a genetic disorder or even merely bad genes where he gains weight easily, he's hindering himself. I don't hate him but it's hard to emphasize. Jonah Hill will never look good but he went from looking horrible to almost human after he lost weight.

"Have you ever tried to lose 100lbs?"

Yes indeed and i have achieved my goal. Fat incels have no excuse as long as they dont have a genetic disorder.

Yes indeed and i have achieved my goal. Fat incels have no excuse as long as they dont have a genetic disorder.

Agreed, I used to be pretty fat at 5'8 210lbs. I then lost over 50lbs and then started building muscle. I look 100x better, but it took about 10 years of consistency.

no sympathy for fatcels, you lack discipline. plain and simple. nobody forces you to eat taco bell and drink soda everyday except you. you are the fault of all your problems and the sooner you relize that, the sooner you can live a better life

A lot of fatcels could have the features of a chad if they were not being such lazy pillocks.

Fatcel = volcel.

If you can work out and become a noncel YOU ARE NOT AN INCEL.

my dad is skinny but he has a gut.
these genes transfered to me and i lose fat everywhere but the gut
do you know how frustrating it is?

Fatcel checking in (22%bf), I'm bulking so It Will not be really a problem to lose weight when I begin my cut

Eat less calories than you burn. You'll lose weight. You dont even need to workout if you're that fucking lazy. Fatcel is volcel. I used to be 220 at 5'6 and I lost it when i decided to just eat less. And chose healthier food

Yeah... Fatcels are volcel, you'll only know if you're truly incel once you've gotten to atleast 18% body fat

It just takes willpower, you need to occupy your mind with something other than food. Maybe take up veganism, it's difficult to put on weight if you mostly just eat grains and vegetables. I was fat from ages 9-14, my mother fed me garbage. Once I became self-aware enough, I drastically cut my calorie intake. Haven't been fat since, still have a few stretch marks though.

I'll give you some tips for when you want to eat.

-drink water/black coffee instead of eating food
-do something that requires focus, could be anything you like that you normally do, just don't eat
-stare at yourself naked in front of a mirror
-make yourself do pushups/situps/pullups when you think about food
-smell garbage when you think about food
-look at pictures of decomposing animals

You really can lose weight, you just have to know how to manipulate yourself.

:lul::lul::lul:
883CDAB9 E64C 4270 B0AD 9C9DC72CAB83

you can change your weight. you can't change your face/race. lazy fucks. If weight was my only problem i'd starve my self or use fat-burners or shit. One year of pain is nothing compared to a life of solitude.

Losing weight ain't hard. For me it was super easy untill I got down to 150 pounds. At 150 it started to become hard to go down.

I put on loads of weight when I stopped being a vegetarian at around 11 y/o, gymceled to the point of where I don't look fat anymore, but still, having stretch marks all over your shoulders isn't really worth it tbh, get a blood test to see if there's anything wrong with your thyroid if you keep trying and can't seem to lose it.

Cope if they are not bullied/ridiculed how will they help themselves

I will rot for now.

This is just as bad as fucking femishits with their fat acceptance. JFL if you think anybody's going to buy that. There's a whole INDUSTRY out there devoted to fat fucks like you, open your fucking eyes and choose one of the options tbh tbh

If I can do it, then you probably can't sorry gl

J3j1s02fgl401

"just lose weight bro!"

Agreed, I used to be pretty fat at 5'8 210lbs. I then lost over 50lbs and then started building muscle. I look 100x better, but it took about 10 years of consistency.

no sympathy for fatcels, you lack discipline. plain and simple. nobody forces you to eat taco bell and drink soda everyday except you. you are the fault of all your problems and the sooner you relize that, the sooner you can live a better life
"You are at the fault of all your problems"
Sounds like something some cuck at IT would say.

my dad is skinny but he has a gut.
these genes transfered to me and i lose fat everywhere but the gut
do you know how frustrating it is?
The gut is the last place men lose weight and the first place men gain it. Be patient.

Just stop eating, simple. Many fat guys go on a fast and lose 50 pounds in a few weeks. You can go 20 days without eating if you are fat.
even losing 10 pounds is fucking hard

No its not, stop eating for a few days.

Guy on the right objectively looks better. Does he still look like shit? Yeah, but at least he's not as bad as before.

This.

JmGhdlJ

just lose weight bro, just shave that shit bro

People get fat when know it's over

"You are at the fault of all your problems"
Sounds like something some cuck at IT would say.

I meant aside from the blackpill. But most things can be achieved from discipline. Look at Elon musk, that dude was an incel before he became a multi millionaire and looksmaxxed. Same thing with Jeff bezos.

If youre so depressed with life that youre overweight then nobody here should judge you.

If youre sucessfully holding actively your weight then maybe you dont have the problems this guy has

I meant aside from the blackpill. But most things can be achieved from discipline. Look at Elon musk, that dude was an incel before he became a multi millionaire and looksmaxxed. Same thing with Jeff bezos.
Yes but the odds are against you sometimes, and they are against me for now.

Fatcels, no sympathy. If you're 20-40 lbs overweight, you're a lazy fuck who eats like a slob, end of story.

Obesecels are different. Since the eating is most likely linked to a psychological problem, they can't simply "just lose weight bro". 90% of obese dieters relapse. That's why gastric bypass is such a huge thriving industry, because you can't out-will psychological hurdles.

You're asking a drug addict to stop using drugs, while still having to use drugs everyday in order to not die.

Low IQ.

while still having to use drugs everyday in order to not die.
That's why I suggest that addictcels start anorexiamaxxing until it grows to the point where they hate food.

Yes but the odds are against you sometimes, and they are against me for now.

So if the odds are against you, then you shouldn’t even try right? Unless the stars align, you shouldn’t try anything

So if the odds are against you, then you shouldn’t even try right? Unless the stars align, you shouldn’t try anything
Unless i decide to, i will not try anything, still, it feels good to pretend that the odds are against me whilst they're probably not.

depends if they have thyroid issues. i don't have any personal beef with fatcels though.

I know right, they make it sound so easy to be healthy.
>just eat some berries bro
>just drink more water bro
>just exercise five hours a day bro.
Fatcels are trucels who have given up.

I know right, they make it sound so easy to be healthy.
>just eat some berries bro
>just drink more water bro
>just exercise five hours a day bro.
Fatcels are trucels who have given up.
Unless you're trying to gymcel, you don't truly need to exercise at all. If I feel I want to lose weight, I just keep cutting my calorie intake until I do and barely move. Doesn't mean it's healthy though.

Also if being fat isn't why you're incel, then there may be no point.