Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Leave fatcels alone!

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★★
I can imagine that incel guys become fat because of eating food to cope with things like a girl who rejected him, feeling like a loser, awful confidence, feeling like there is nothing to live for every waking hour so why are we rejecting fatcels even here? They are the true incels, especially socially retarded fatcels.

For fatcels, food gives a dopamine rush like no to tomorrow, it gives them something to look forward to after feeling like a loser & a worthless bastard.

I never understand the hate for fatcels.

I can imagine that incel guys become fat because of eating food to cope with things like a girl who rejected him, feeling like a loser, awful confidence, feeling like there is nothing to live for every waking hour so why are we rejecting fatcels even here? They are the true incels, especially socially retarded fatcels.

For fatcels, food gives a dopamine rush like no to tomorrow, it gives them something to look forward to after feeling like a loser & a worthless bastard.
fatcels should go to the fat blasting fags

Most fatcels are volcels normietier if they were thin.

Some of them can even be HTN if trained enough.

i rarely seen dudes who was skinny at first but then become fat in late teens or 20s.

leave every incel alone

Fatcels don't exist, most of them would ascend hard and become normie+ if lean

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETlRBkx2MTQ

I'm pretty sure @Fat Link is a fatcel lol.

No. Its unhealthy and breeds fakecels who can ascend if they just loose weight.

I'M SKINNY AS FUCK, I'M ALWAYS EATING JUNK FOOD AND I NEVER GOT FAT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, I'M LEAN AS FUCK AT 120 LBS. I HATE BEING SKINNY, EVERY NORMIEFAG BULLY ME FUCK THIS SHIIIIIITT, EVERY FOID HATE ME BECAUSE I'M WEAK FUUUUUUUCK ALL OF THIS SHIIITI, I HATE NORMIES AND FOIDS, FUCK CHADS FOR EXISTING AND RUINING MY LIFEE :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

The only thing to say about fatcels is that every man should be lean once, like 12% bf just so they can see what they actually look like before declaring themselves 'incel'.

Otherwise, food coping is in my books. If it makes your life less dog shit, I think it's fair. That's the only reasonable judgement you can make about fat men.

I'M SKINNY AS FUCK, I'M ALWAYS EATING JUNK FOOD AND I NEVER GOT FAT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, I'M LEAN AS FUCK AT 120 LBS. I HATE BEING SKINNY, EVERY NORMIEFAG BULLY ME FUCK THIS SHIIIIIITT, EVERY FOID HATE ME BECAUSE I'M WEAK FUUUUUUUCK ALL OF THIS SHIIITI, I HATE NORMIES AND FOIDS, FUCK CHADS FOR EXISTING AND RUINING MY LIFEE :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Rage

Fatcel in that way yeah ofc leave them alone, but being fat prior to realizing you were incel and trying to approach foids and faile, you should at least lose the weight to see if you’d have some success. It sounds like redpill cope but it’s only cope for people who are skinny and say to go to Le gym.

Which mod pinned this mango :feelsEhh:

Only men are required to be skinny. Women can be 200kg and chad will bang them

Fatcels are volcels unless they have subhuman bone structure

Fatcel = volcel

:cryfeels: fat shammed here also

Facts, am I I overweight though? I’m 5’5 152 pounds.

It depends. A 5'7 fat currycel isnt going to ascend, by losing weight.

fatcels should leave their weight. or this site..

I used to be fat. Now I am slightly overweight but I am 6 foot 4 so it's okay. However the mental damage is already done... Not everything is black and white.

Fat "incels" don't have the headroom to be coddled for lack of dopamine. Put your fork down, fatty.

Fatcel in that way yeah ofc leave them alone, but being fat prior to realizing you were incel and trying to approach foids and faile, you should at least lose the weight to see if you’d have some success. It sounds like redpill cope but it’s only cope for people who are skinny and say to go to Le gym.
Exactly.

hating other fat guys is a foid trait only hoes use that type of insult/mockery in a convo

i wanna hug a fatcel

This.
I was a fatcel in my childhood and high school. I'm slim today, but I still incel. When you are ugly, being fat or slim is irrelevant.