Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting stop hating on fatcels

I know right, they make it sound so easy to be healthy.
>just eat some berries bro
>just drink more water bro
>just exercise five hours a day bro.
Fatcels are trucels who have given up.
You literally just need to eat less, and there are a thousand ways to make the hunger you'll feel while dieting less painful. Like chewing gum, drinking carbonated water, eating periodically rather than randomly.

If you're fat it's because you're lazy and lack any self-control, not because losing weight is difficult. You don't even need to eat healthy, organic food. You can eat utter trash, literally all you need to do is take in less calories. Get a calorie tracking app like myfitnesspal to help you.

If a guy doesn't have a genetic disorder or even merely bad genes where he gains weight easily, he's hindering himself. I don't hate him but it's hard to emphasize. Jonah Hill will never look good but he went from looking horrible to almost human after he lost weight.
this
josh-peck-then-now-750x522-1439927717.jpg

Fatcels, no sympathy. If you're 20-40 lbs overweight, you're a lazy fuck who eats like a slob, end of story.

Obesecels are different. Since the eating is most likely linked to a psychological problem, they can't simply "just lose weight bro". 90% of obese dieters relapse. That's why gastric bypass is such a huge thriving industry, because you can't out-will psychological hurdles.

You're asking a drug addict to stop using drugs, while still having to use drugs everyday in order to not die.

Low IQ.
It's pretty well-known that the fatter you are, the harder it is to stop being fat. Adipose tissue secretes leptin, which tells you when to stop eating. Obese guys are leptin-resistant and insulin-resistant. When you're a gigafatty, it takes a *huge* amount of willpower to stop listening to your fucked up body and stop eating so much. Since obese people are also depressed and sugar-addicted, willpower is at a premium for them.

Good news is, you're wrong about them having to eat every day to not die. They can go without food for weeks, even months depending on how fat they are. Even skinnyfat guys can starve themselves for days and weeks with no real harm.

Bad news is, not a lot of people know this.

fatcel = volcel

Oh shut your cakehole and stop eating sweeties lard arse :lul::lul::lul::feelsrope: