Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Stop calling every foid gigastacy (ex of ACTUAL gigastacies)

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
none of these are gigastacies

All these foids look like they have no soul, it's like they make them in a factory

Cope I see foids that look like that every single time I go out

First foids hips :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: i saw a stacy with the same body in the park, she had a skin tight skirt and tiny white t shirt, she was sitting with her legs apart i could see her white panties, and she had a 10 yo son and 6 yo daughter. Dear lord must be great breeding with such a foid.

But I agree with the OP's point.
Just because they don’t sit your niche doesn’t mean they aren’t gigastacies. These are the foids with the most broad appeal.

You must also take into account that foids are much more rigid in their preferences than men so it is easier to categorize men’s looks.

adriana lima is a gigastacy, TikTok foids have just whore-next-door appeal.

only the foid from the second video could be called "gigastacy" and thats being too nice already

you niggers already know you can't agree on what a stacy looks like, no need to have the same conversation every time :lasereyes:, either pull up some massive lookism infographic to make your argument or at least come to terms that a non fat foid with an acceptable face will be a stacy to some.

Just because they don’t sit your niche doesn’t mean they aren’t gigastacies. These are the foids with the most broad appeal.

You must also take into account that foids are much more rigid in their preferences than men so it is easier to categorize men’s looks.
I mean, GigaStacey should be tall, taller 5'11, I'd say. She gotta have an ideal body and facial bones.

Posting tiktok videos needs to be a bannable offense.

Foid worship disguised as opposite

quite despicable

Those are barely actual Stacies, even less Giga lol.

I could post examples but it's against the rules ("foid worship")

This is a giga stacy.
Margot Robbie In Talks To Be Tarzan's Jane | Movies | Empire