Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stood up stacy for the 2nd time and made her cry. How do you fall for it twice? Hoes be thirsty

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
I stood her her up 2 months ago and we stopped talking but she messaged me 2 weeks ago and we set up another date and I stood her up again loool. Made her walk all the from campus in cold lmao.

https://streamable.com/vhqbr

69F8B982 EBC1 474B 82B8 C666DE02D5EF
6CB78578 477D 439F 9829 61297EEE4F08
E97EB178 676C 4AB6 8BFC 12314CCF9665
91DCD695 A991 4EDE A0E7 0DA8132CBDA5
CD9AE830 3EDA 4856 8669 E5340822F7DD
B7E4DE8F 0169 4581 8C25 77855CE50F1F
8427740D 9810 42BB BA75 4B6B15AA181F

I am gonna smooth talk her and ditch her again!

Update:::

I am gonna ditch her again tomorrow. I am going to this frat party (Halloween) and I’ll jist call her and stop answering when she comes. Roasties hate going to parties alone where they don’t know anyone

J
8E324D26 948C 494A AE46 B34C738008CD

Last edited:
"Okay I'm done"

"Rings him again many times"

I fucking hate females, I hope fucking cunts like this all burn in the hellfire forever

Imagine the ego boost Chads get when they can do things like this to a girl and she’ll still want to be fucked by him. Must be a feeling of absolute power and utter euphoria.

"Omg it's christmas soon and I need someone to cuddle with"

Lmao so many incels would happily cuddle with this degenerate fucking cumbucket but instead she would rather get rejected by someone who doesn't give her the time of day. Honestly if you don't feel 100% hate and rage for these bitches after reading shit like this then idk

This is why I can't cuckmax with these foids. Knowing that I put all this effort and she's just barely interested while she's putting that same effort into another guy. FUCK that.

Do you use vpn for these exp ?

Don't they call you or whatsapp you to know if you are real or not . They come on date just through tinder chat , strange

A wants B, B wants C, C don't give a shit, A has to ldar, vicious cycle.

based... i hope one day ill be able to ascend to this level. maybe once i get my skin fixed, make 70k a year at 22, start juicing, start dressing nice and visit my home town. All of those Stacy's who used to make fun of me in my years leading up to high school will be mirin hard if this comes to fruition.

This is why I can't cuckmax with these foids. Knowing that I put all this effort and she's just barely interested while she's putting that same effort into another guy. FUCK that.

Jesus christ you are spot on. How the fuck this whole board hasn't gone to the Emergency Room yet is a damn miracle. I fucking work so hard to set up a date that these whores cancel the very last minute, meanwhile it's a complete 180 with Chad. JFL!

No
Do you use vpn for these exp ?

Don't they call you or whatsapp you to know if you are real or not . They come on date just through tinder chat , strange
no I snap them real pics of chad so they know it’s legit. And I talk to them on phone regularly

No

no I snap them real pics of chad so they know it’s legit. And I talk to them on phone regularly

You talk to them on phone ? Do you live in some country where laws are relaxed ? As impersonating someone and using false identity is crime .

As impersonating someone and using false identity is crime .
Where is it a crime to send pics of other people and not tell some Tinder slut your real name?

..... someone’s future wife jumping through hoops and getting humiliated just to get her face covered in 6’4” cum..

No one gives a shit in a 3rd world country, ppl are fucking dying on streets. Government got bigger problems

Yea , if you live in third world shithole then no issues as even rape cases are not registered there .

'i wanna have a person to cuddle in these cold nights' fuck off, whore. you only want chad genetics. if the pic showed an average looking guy, you would have been disgusted by the thought of cuddling

Ok catfishman

"Okay I'm done"

"Rings him again many times"

I fucking hate females, I hope fucking cunts like this all burn in the hellfire forever
Agreed, she totally deserves this if she is this stupid.

Isn't using false idenity illegal ?
JFL. Unless it's identity theft (as in claiming to be a very specific person with the intent to use their credit card or SSN or whatever) then how is that illegal? In what mega cucked nation is that shit illegal?

Lmao so many incels would happily cuddle with this degenerate fucking cumbucket but instead she would rather get rejected by someone who doesn't give her the time of day. Honestly if you don't feel 100% hate and rage for these bitches after reading shit like this then idk
You nailed it. I hate them more and more with each passing day

JFL. Unless it's identity theft (as in claiming to be a very specific person with the intent to use their credit card or SSN or whatever) then how is that illegal? In what mega cucked nation is that shit illegal?

You nailed it. I hate them more and more with each passing day

You can not create and use facebook account in someone's else name and make communicate with other person using his name. Technically It should be illegal in any sane country but yes , most of the time such cases are not pursued by the police.

Lol I love these, dumb whores never figure it out, i'd love to see the look on their face when they realize it's some 2/10 curry behind the Chadfish.

Lol I love these, dumb whores never figure it out, i'd love to see the look on their face when they realize it's some 2/10 curry behind the Chadfish.

Lmao that would be priceless. I should go fill out catfishman on her ass .

“You looking for a male model right?”

You can not create and use facebook account in someone's else name and make communicate with other person using his name. Technically It should be illegal in any sane country but yes , most of the time such cases are not pursued by the police.
So use a fake name? Why wouldn't you do that anyways?

sane contact name

"Omg it's Christmas soon and I need someone to cuddle with"

I fucking HATE roasties :feelsree:
Every single time I see one of your posts I feel so vindicated from the dumb blue pill accusations that "LoOkS dOnT mAtTeR uR jUsT bAd BrO!". I already know blue pill nonsense is bullshit, but your posts just reinforce it so much harder how bullshit dating is. This femoid wouldn't even look in you or my direction, and yet it'll go out of its way to wait in the cold for a Chad that repeatedly stands her up, so much for "bAD pErSoNaLiTy BrOsEpH"

Shout out to the days when people on catfishman's posts remember he's smashed over 30 roasties.. but whatever.

This is the final proof that women have lower IQs than men. Is that bitch so stupid that it doesn't even occur to her that she might be talking to a fake? holy fuck, man.

Shout out to the days when people on catfishman's posts remember he's smashed over 30 roasties.. but whatever.
I think he's lying. There's no way a man with his looks can fuck that many women besides prostitutes.

He's posted on this topic many many times, and tried to debunk it with crap like "i was younger and good looking." I have a hard time with him even being here honestly, without feeling like he's just here to mock us.

he's a male model male model, CATFISHED you, you got catfished

I actually feel bad, she seems mentally ill.

" well thanks for bailing me on again" is all i heard than the rest sounds like jibberish, can anyone here clarify or is expert of femoid speak?

its more proof that women love chad, abusive and dickhead men.

" NoT aLl WoMeN aRe lIkE tHaT bRo teehee"
based... i hope one day ill be able to ascend to this level. maybe once i get my skin fixed, make 70k a year at 22, start juicing, start dressing nice and visit my home town. All of those Stacy's who used to make fun of me in my years leading up to high school will be mirin hard if this comes to fruition.
money is cope trust me
You talk to them on phone ? Do you live in some country where laws are relaxed ? As impersonating someone and using false identity is crime .
catfishing isnt illegal
I actually feel bad, she seems mentally ill.
wow

Last edited:
I wish i could say I am surprised, but women will go to ANY lengths to go out with a chad, even being catfished for months and being stood up multiple times they will STILL pursue chad

these are the same type of foids that swipe left in under 1 second on any sub. average guy but will spend months pursuing a chadfish.

I don't even feel any type of emotion at this stuff, this is just female nature

I stood her her up 2 months ago and we stopped talking but she messaged me 2 weeks ago and we set up another date and I stood her up again loool. Made her walk all the from campus in cold lmao.

https://streamable.com/vhqbr

View attachment 57931View attachment 57932View attachment 57933View attachment 57934View attachment 57935View attachment 57936View attachment 57937

I am gonna smooth talk her and ditch her again!

Update:::

I am gonna ditch her again tomorrow. I am going to this frat party (Halloween) and I’ll jist call her and stop answering when she comes. Roasties hate going to parties alone where they don’t know anyone

JView attachment 57941

You Chadfishing or using your real profile?

Imagine the ego boost Chads get when they can do things like this to a girl and she’ll still want to be fucked by him. Must be a feeling of absolute power and utter euphoria.
All "equality" that the modern politics is interested in is measured in money while all that actually matters is sex and love:feelsrope:They might have the same income(chad has most likely more) but the gap between the incel and the chad is a million light years and that is never recognized.

Reddit_is_for_cucks tinder experiments are what sent me to the deepest levels of blackpill back last year when I was a newbie..

When I found out how easy it was for normal men to get laid, I went into a tailspin and had to get on Prozac for a few months to deal with the crushing depression. I had tried so hard for so many years and it was all a waste of time.

I did a few tinder experiments of my own to see what it was like and the pain was unbearable.

Seeing the type of roastie I used to chase and fail with, would agree to sex with a random chode off tinder within 5 msges...forever changed my psyche

I fucking HATE roasties :feelsree:
Every single time I see one of your posts I feel so vindicated from the dumb blue pill accusations that "LoOkS dOnT mAtTeR uR jUsT bAd BrO!". I already know blue pill nonsense is bullshit, but your posts just reinforce it so much harder how bullshit dating is. This femoid wouldn't even look in you or my direction, and yet it'll go out of its way to wait in the cold for a Chad that repeatedly stands her up, so much for "bAD pErSoNaLiTy BrOsEpH"

It's good to see that OP's posts are blackpilling a new generation...

Reddit_is_for_cucks tinder experiments are what sent me to the deepest levels of blackpill back last year when I was a newbie..

When I found out how easy it was for normal men to get laid, I went into a tailspin and had to get on Prozac for a few months to deal with the crushing depression. I had tried so hard for so many years and it was all a waste of time.

I did a few tinder experiments of my own to see what it was like and the pain was unbearable.

Seeing the type of roastie I used to chase and fail with, would agree to sex with a random chode off tinder within 5 msges...forever changed my psyche

It's good to see that OP's posts are blackpilling a new generation...
Chad isn't a normal man. Normal men, at least normies in their 20s and 30s, are far closer to incel than Chad.

wow.. now this is some quality catfishing!!!
@catfishman23 GTFIH!!!

Hearing her cry on the phone just made my day...I'm going to be all giddy and happy at work today.

Roastie crying over imaginary chad is lifefuel..

Good to see people doing God's work. One of my friends just chadfished recently, and he's basically on suicide watch now. This is the ultimate blackpill experience.

Same here man. I could only keep my Chadfish account up for about a month, it legitimately made me hate roasties even more than I already did, I had to delete that shit just for the sake of my mental health.

It's just something about the transparent and personal look you get into femoid nature that makes Chadfishing so mentally draining, you get to experience first hand how differently roasties act if you are Chad, it's a little peek into a life genetics denied you of. Few milimeters of bone is the difference between everyone feeling uncomfortable around you and everyone loving you and actively wanting to have you around, and nowhere is this fact more apparent other than when you set up a Chadfish account.

It's not like we didnt know how femoids act before online dating grew as big as it did with Tinder, we have plenty of studies and research that dont rely on online dating that support the blackpill, but Chadfishing just feels too transparent, human nature wasn't meant to be this easily observable.

Yeah but incels are ugly

I fucking love this blackpill shit

Are you actually going to invite her to a party you're attending?

will you be tempted to talk to her if she is there alone waiting for a dude?

my man don't get caught doing this shit because you'll probably get framed for some shit and put in jail jfl

LOOOOL this is fucking hilarious, laughed out so loud.

She sounds like an absolute idiot in the sound recording, literally sounds like she has <70 IQ. No wonder she fell for it twice.

Same here man. I could only keep my Chadfish account up for about a month, it legitimately made me hate roasties even more than I already did, I had to delete that shit just for the sake of my mental health.

It's just something about the transparent and personal look you get into femoid nature that makes Chadfishing so mentally draining, you get to experience first hand how differently roasties act if you are Chad, it's a little peek into a life genetics denied you of. Few milimeters of bone is the difference between everyone feeling uncomfortable around you and everyone loving you and actively wanting to have you around, and nowhere is this fact more apparent other than when you set up a Chadfish account.

It's not like we didnt know how femoids act before online dating grew as big as it did with Tinder, we have plenty of studies and research that dont rely on online dating that support the blackpill, but Chadfishing just feels too transparent, human nature wasn't meant to be this easily observable.

Truth!!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back