Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stood up stacy for the 2nd time and made her cry. How do you fall for it twice? Hoes be thirsty

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
LOOOOL this is fucking hilarious, laughed out so loud.

She sounds like an absolute idiot in the sound recording, literally sounds like she has <70 IQ. No wonder she fell for it twice.

That’s what happens when roasties try to talk while crying . She sounds like a car that won’t start

Chad isn't a normal man. Normal men, at least normies in their 20s and 30s, are far closer to incel than Chad.

When I did my tinder experiments I used a slightly above average guy..6.5- 7iish..and the results were horrifying. Roasties I used to chase and think I had a chance with..some girls I could tell I would have a oneitis on if I knew them in person we're falling over themselves to come over and fuck. It hit me in the stomach like Mike Tyson seeing this play out.

It's been a year later and I still haven't recovered.

I don't really prescribe to the be 8+ theory with roasties. I think you need to be 2+ of her natural smv to get its attention that's about it.(women get 2+ smv for having a pussy)

High tier incels just don't want to date down to 200lb + fatties where their smv equals out.

Us trucels, the below 3smv guys on here are the hopless ones. Is it worth the effort do raise your smv value 2 points to harpoon a landwhale? That takes SERIOUS effort. Years in the gym..painful expensive surgery.. just for some obese stinky whale pussy.

Life fucking sucks

When I did my tinder experiments I used a slightly above average guy..6.5- 7iish..and the results were horrifying. Roasties I used to chase and think I had a chance with..some girls I could tell I would have a oneitis on if I knew them in person we're falling over themselves to come over and fuck. It hit me in the stomach like Mike Tyson seeing this play out.

It's been a year later and I still haven't recovered.

I don't really prescribe to the be 8+ theory with roasties. I think you need to be 2+ of her natural smv to get its attention that's about it.(women get 2+ smv for having a pussy)

High tier incels just don't want to date down to 200lb + fatties where their smv equals out.

Us trucels, the below 3smv guys on here are the hopless ones. Is it worth the effort do raise your smv value 2 points to harpoon a landwhale? That takes SERIOUS effort. Years in the gym..painful expensive surgery.. just for some obese stinky whale pussy.

Life fucking sucks
Men are just as bad at quantifying their looks as women seem to be (the difference being men are far, far more generous in ranking than women), so what you thought of as a 6.5 probably was an 8 or 9. Several studies, including the OkCupid studies and several done on Tinder, have all but proven the 80/20 rule is our reality now. And many men here would happily chase a 300 or even 400 lb landwhale if we thought we had a shot; I used to do it myself.

I don't know what's with the sudden influx of users here trying to deny the blackpill and Paretos principle when we have multiple charts and experiments proving it.

Even looking at the census data from the last couple of years shows that only around half of men between 20-40 get married. I am sure a few of the unmarried guys are Chads, but I am sure far more of the married guys are incels despite being married. And that doesn't factor in the 50% that get divorced, meaning around 75% of men aren't married (or won't be for a long time anyways), and contrary to popular belief many of these men aren't cohabitating or whatever without tying the knot.

Whether you choose to believe it or not the sub 8 rule holds true. I am not saying most 7s, 6s, or even 5s are virgins, but they certainly don't get much sex and the vast majority of women don't see them as being good enough to be viable partners.

Like the most famous Tinder experiment showed; almost all women get sex, but only 50 or so of the 300 men surveyed got sex. That seems to be our new reality.

Last edited:
tbh tbg
I stood her her up 2 months ago and we stopped talking but she messaged me 2 weeks ago and we set up another date and I stood her up again loool. Made her walk all the from campus in cold lmao.

https://streamable.com/vhqbr

View attachment 57931View attachment 57932View attachment 57933View attachment 57934View attachment 57935View attachment 57936View attachment 57937

I am gonna smooth talk her and ditch her again!

Update:::

I am gonna ditch her again tomorrow. I am going to this frat party (Halloween) and I’ll jist call her and stop answering when she comes. Roasties hate going to parties alone where they don’t know anyone

JView attachment 57941
Chad get out reeee

She
LOOOOL this is fucking hilarious, laughed out so loud.

She sounds like an absolute idiot in the sound recording, literally sounds like she has <70 IQ. No wonder she fell for it twice.

she said “thanks for bailing on me again! I know your phone is not DEAD because it’s still ringing. But oh well, have a good night!”

only goes for top 20% of men > " why cant i find a guy who is good to me " - JFL @ foid logic.

Imagine the ego boost Chads get when they can do things like this to a girl and she’ll still want to be fucked by him. Must be a feeling of absolute power and utter euphoria.
>tfw I will never know the feel
Why live? :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back