Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Step dad raged at me over not looking my best just to get my paycheck

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I have nothing positive about myself.
★★★★★
Apparently he thinks I will be surrounded by foids I, an manlet Indian dresses my best and I even tried to prove to him it wont suddenly turn me into Chico Lachowski and he refuses to look and hell he even believes the "PErSoNalITY"

Oldies are all like that, they are too optimistic

yeah dont ever talk dating with boomers they dont get it and they dont want to get it so its completely pointless

yeah dont ever talk dating with boomers they dont get it and they dont want to get it so its completely pointless
I was forced into the talk and he isnt really a boomer

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1tzsP_31cQ

Last edited:
Apparently he thinks I will be surrounded by foids I, an manlet Indian dresses my best and I even tried to prove to him it wont suddenly turn me into Chico Lachowski and he refuses to look and hell he even believes the "PErSoNalITY"
hah same. it annoyed me so much as a kid. my white shirt ironed or not, is not going to do a thing for how i already am perceived by others.

Oldfag proving 'persoyality' matters is hilarious.

If personality matters, then all of us aren't incels anymore. Having loving wives and kids.

hah same. it annoyed me so much as a kid. my white shirt ironed or not, is not going to do a thing for how i already am perceived by others.
Meanwhile... I knew a tyrone who dresses like a scumbag and never showers has foids going crazy over him

Older Indian men should already have the data they need. They are bold and will even approach teenagers.

Ethnic immigrant parents are the worst, selfish old faggots that don't give a damn about the suffering they put their kids through by making them live in a country where the competition is white normies, which they stand no chance against

Ethnic immigrant parents are the worst, selfish old faggots that don't give a damn about the suffering they put their kids through by making them live in a country where the competition is white normies, which they stand no chance against
He isnt an ethnic