Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

STAYING UP 48 HOURS, NO SLEEP NIGGA

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
I woke up at 6:30pm, it's 5:30am now.

I've been up 11 hours right now, going for 48 hours minimum but trying to go further, will go nightwalking tonight for a few hours.

37 hours to go my dudes.

the less i sleep the more my mind makes sense

Insanitymaxxing, respek

that should be an olympic sport. go for the gold.

My record is a whole week

Back when I was a teen I wanted to see for how long I could stay awake. I made it five days. It was awful.

Im not lying , I have sleeping problems and i drink 3 cups of coffe every hour
It can be reachable imo with the support of caffeine. I once had a day of no sleep and I never even felt tiredness or drowsiness for the whole day just with a cup coffee. (I also have sleeping problems too just like yours and am a caffeine dependent guy)
Back when I was a teen I wanted to see for how long I could stay awake. I made it five days. It was awful.
I'm curious, did you feel extreme withdrawal? hallucinations? etc?

I'm curious, did you feel extreme withdrawal? hallucinations? etc?
After like day 4 I started having auditory hallucinations. You also get a feeling that nothing's real, like it's a dream.

I'm up 48 hours no shit shave or shower

Damn I thought I was impressive when I did like 36 or something. I have a hard time doing 24 nowadays.

Still going strong boyos breached the 24 hour mark

After like day 4 I started having auditory hallucinations. You also get a feeling that nothing's real, like it's a dream.
I want to try that but I'd get scolded by my controlling parents. It seems cool though since I have never experience things like that. It's an out-of-the-body experience.

the headache at the 36 hour marks are so strong that even if you would try to sleep you couldnt

Why? Just go to bed but don't sleep.
Yeah but i'd experience extreme withdrawal and drowsiness. And not to mention eye area would be really fucking dark.