Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stay Mad Sheboons

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/r8ec53/im_22f_sick_of_my_dating_options_being_limited/?

"I preferably prefer white guys"

Of course..

Not even Incels want you sheboons, stay mad!

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/r8ec53/im_22f_sick_of_my_dating_options_being_limited/hn5i3dq?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/r8ec53/im_22f_sick_of_my_dating_options_being_limited/hn5k14g?

Being black is the least thing you need to worry about Kitty. You need loose skin surgery and face surgery on your entire face. :feelshaha:

H9FQtHN   Imgur

muh "can get any chad I want"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/r81cc5/why_you_gotta_use_racism_anyways_im_pretty_sure/hn34eb7?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/r7ww11/30_sexual_partners_at_the_age_of_20_is_normie/hn31y8t?

Last edited:
This fills me with joy

:lul: look at this creature

I look like a stacylite compared to that dude

"I'm not ugly in any way."

*Is a 2.5/10 in her photo*

Getting Chads doesn't mean much at all. Having sex doesn't mean anything. All it means is that you aren't like, a 1. Ugly starts at sub4, dumb bitch.

"no thanks i pass of having babies at least for 15 years more"

This subhuman should be barred from breeding entirely.
Introducing a spawn with her genes to this existence is a crime against humanity.

You're not entitled to a white bf sweety:feelshaha:

this was posted before.

"I want a white boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!"

shouting-angry-chimpanzee-picture-id504580400

Introducing a spawn with her genes to this existence is a crime against humanity.
If she has a kid, I can guarantee you he'll end up roping or end up posting here

:feelskek::redpill:

Wow she's fugly. Usually mulattas are fine but not this one. Shes blaming her "race" or "skintone" when really its just her own bad luck and overall appearance

Last edited:
If she has a kid, I can guarantee you he'll end up roping or end up posting here

He's a guaranteed mentalcel with a mother like that, and he won't even be big / high T enough to thugmaxx. It's ovER for him.

Last edited:
When someone as ugly as princesskitty claims to be top 0.3% only fans earner (even my 4 year old nephew can come up with a more believable lie) she can very well claim to get chad dick.

Don't believe her

I don't give a damn how ugly, fat, or old a foid is or what race she is. I just assume that most of them prefer white dudes and I will be correct most of the time if I'm around her for long enough.

>not ugly in any way

You are, you look like a crack addicted man

This thread made my day :feelshaha:

Lol princess ape thinks she's not ugly. This is [UWSL]what a non-ugly black woman looks like, you low iq baboon. You are 3.9/10 at best.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]
Zuri Tibby min
[/UWSL]

"I'm not ugly in any way."

*Is a 2.5/10 in her photo*

Getting Chads doesn't mean much at all. Having sex doesn't mean anything. All it means is that you aren't like, a 1. Ugly starts at sub4, dumb bitch.
Jfl at ugly whores being proud they're not 1s.

Foids mad they can't get a date are upvoted while men feeling the same get banned from Cuckkit entirely. Clown world.

Also if Kitty didn't have a vag she'd be on the forum. :feelskek:

Stay mad sheboons :lul:

Lol princess ape thinks she's not ugly. This is [UWSL]what a non-ugly black woman looks like, you low iq baboon. You are 3.9/10 at best.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]View attachment 541072[/UWSL]

3.9/10 to that monstrosity is generous, though sub4 is all shit tier anyway.

And yeah, this photo looks non-ugly as in average, which is fair enough.

That is one fugly bitch, now even though I dont consider myself a lookist, a fugly arrogant incel hating shaming abomination like that needs to be thrown into the trash compactor.

That hoe ugly tbh

Good job boys. Keep it up

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

God dammit. She looks ugly af

:lul: look at this creature
Disgusting even by nigger standards. Jfl no wonder she's so desperate to get white genes inside her. She knows it will be an improvment
Why is she bringing up the race all the time? Every black foid i ever saw in my life is hotter than her million times, even fucking Oprah looks better than her. She looks like 40yo homeless crackhead man.
Kel true. I've see lots of pretty hot black girls when I was in college. Kinda gave me jungle fever tbh. But this bitcb? Beyond horrendous

She looks like mi abuela in that picture, talking about she isn't ugly. :lul: