Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over State of modern dating: landwhale cries rape after inviting someone off Tinder to her room

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
And gets featured on BBC's lame ass new doc 'Dating's Dangerous Secrets'...

Screenshot 2022 02 26 045535

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0014th7/datings-dangerous-secrets

Must be a non-chad male whom she tried to lure into beta-buxxing but ended up getting horny.

It’s always the attention seeking fat/ugly bitches:feelskek::feelspuke:
I’ve always been shocked by how openly people who are overweight tend to reveal themselves. Don’t they feel any sort of shame by being overweight to the point that their ability to preform daily living tasks are affected? Don’t they feel shame that they've become physically unattractive due to it and that their they’re visually displeasing to most people? Being overweight ( discluding genetic dispositions) is a sign of character traits not conductive to survival and should be treated as such.

lying whore. no one would rape this smelly piece of shit

It’s always the attention seeking fat/ugly bitches:feelskek::feelspuke:
She probably attempts to use the 'spices' on the shelves behind her as dildos and could probably tell you about as much on the ecology of the butterflies on her walls as she could that one tattoo of the one she's no doubt got near her cunt.

I.e. nada, the phony fat whore.

I’ve always been shocked by how openly people who are overweight tend to reveal themselves. Don’t they feel any sort of shame by being overweight to the point that their ability to preform daily living tasks are affected? Don’t they feel shame that they've become physically unattractive due to it and that their they’re visually displeasing to most people? Being overweight ( discluding genetic dispositions) is a sign of character traits not conductive to survival and should be treated as such.
it's what years of "be proud of who you are!!!", "all bodies are beautiful!!!" and "body positivity" have done to these people

it's what years of "be proud of who you are!!!", "all bodies are beautiful!!!" and "body positivity" have done to these people
= Tutorial mode for all foids.

Women are idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back