Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion State-mandated wife?

Would you?

• Hell yea marry me up buttercup

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No I hate monogamy stacy only

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
Due to low birth rates imagine if foids and men were paired up and given an apartment for free and told to repopulate the nation. Legally you have to live together with your wife and you'll be matched together based roughly on your interests and personalities. There's no guarantee that she'll be good looking but she would be a reasonable age for you to be with. Also cheating incurs the death penalty and you are encouraged to get to know each other, you're not allowed to divorce. :feelshehe:

Would you take the state-mandated wife pill? Given that your wife may have random levels of looks and has the life of your personality-match.

Give me my state mandated wife NOW.

sounds pretty sweet, but a potential lack of love in the relationship would still depress me tbh

With how much of a trucel I am, without this option I won't ever feel the touch of a woman, consensually anyways.

Never gonna happen

sounds pretty sweet, but a potential lack of love in the relationship would still depress me tbh
This is the problem with arranged marriages, you can't make women love you. If you're not chad it's over.

in most western countries there are excess men so a complete 1:1 would be impossible, it would be exceptionally bad for china

in most western countries there are excess men so a complete 1:1 would be impossible, it would be exceptionally bad for china
Brutal demographics pill.

What's the point of having a reluctant wife?

What's the point of having a reluctant wife?
Well my reasoning is that if she isn't allowed to cheat or divorce maybe it would result in a real relationship? I guess it really boils down to if you think a foid is capable of loving an incel if she has absolutely no other options.

Well my reasoning is that if she isn't allowed to cheat or divorce maybe it would result in a real relationship? I guess it really boils down to if you think a foid is capable of loving an incel if she has absolutely no other options.
Perhaps after many years of her being with you she'll come to love you (and not just tolerate you) but if I'd have to Stockholm syndrome a woman into loving me, then I'd rather she just enjoy her life.

Given how bad most government services are here, I'm not sure that I'd want a state-mandated wife tbh.

All the same, I think that state-mandated wives would be a funny policy. it would be an improvement on the current situation tbh

Also cheating incurs the death penalty
this alone would fix the vast majority of relationship problems today

Perhaps after many years of her being with you she'll come to love you (and not just tolerate you) but if I'd have to Stockholm syndrome a woman into loving me, then I'd rather she just enjoy her life.
JFL true. So over :fuk: