Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Starting today, I'm embracing my subhumaness

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
I wore all black at school today. A black heavy metal tshirt I got at a concert last summer, black pants, black shoes, and a black baseball hat. I haven't showered since tuesday and I plan on letting my hair get disgustingly greasy by only showering once or twice a week. Gonna stop shaving also. None of these changes to my appearance will make a difference when attracting a girl because I am still hideous and socially retarded. I am simply going to stop giving fuck about my appearance, and even though it will take a while, I know that when I've accepted it I'll be better off. Because I've tried and cared about it before, and look where it's gotten me: I'm about to graduate high school as an 18 year old kissless virgin who has never even held a girl's hand. Fuck it all to HELL.

That's your right. I'm hygienic, so i have to shower, because i respect myself, yet i buzz my head to 1.5 cm something, i'm not bading, just there's no need to make any "haircuts" and worry about hair as well, as femoids don't notice me anyway. Also my beard and moustache went wild, moustache covering my mouth completely, again, no reason to style anything, as femoid give zero attention etheir way. I just keep it all clean, that's enough.

Last edited:
That's your right. I'm hygienic, so i have to shower, because i respect myself, yet i buzz my head to 1.5 cm something, i'm not bading, just there's no need to make any "haircuts" and wory about hair as well, as femoids don't notice me anyway. Also my beard and moustache went wild, moustache covering my mouth completely, again, no reason to style anything, as femoid give zero attention etheir way. I just keep it all clean, that's enough.
as for me not showering, I'll shower when I can tell I smell like BO. I usually don't smell too bad at the end of the day.

C o P e

You have to be angry at your subhumanity.

That's pretty edgy and disgusting. To top it all off you're just some dumb kid. You're sabotaging yourself before you've even gotten independence from your parents smh. I hate teenagecels.

Somewhat cringy, but I see where you’re coming from. I doubt many people will notice. If anything you’ll make yourself a target. :feelzez:

That's pretty edgy and disgusting. To top it all off you're just some dumb kid. You're sabotaging yourself before you've even gotten independence from your parents smh. I hate teenagecels.
Sorry to hear that. But I'm not bluepilled enough to actually believe things will change for the better when I'm independent from my parents.
Somewhat cringy, but I see where you’re coming from. I doubt many people will notice. If anything you’ll make yourself a target. :feelzez:
I've been bullied every single day since 4th grade. It won't make a difference

Sorry to hear that. And I'm not bluepilled enough to actually believe things will change for the better when I'm independent from my parents.
$10 says you're a 5+/10 whitecel teenager.

Emomax/Gothmax?

I am white. You got that part right. r/truerateme gave me an average score of 3.8 so you were wrong on the first part
lol @ using /r/truerateme as a proper rate. If they gave you a 4 in reality you're probably a 5 or 6.
These are the faces they consider "4/10".
HS09tYG.png

So I wasn't wrong either. You're a average/slightly above average looking white teenager.
You're self-sabotaging, and that's not bluepill talk, that's black pill. You have the tools to get laid but you choose not to.

But I'm not bluepilled enough to actually believe things will change for the better when I'm independent from my parents.
You're right, it will only get worse. But still it's too soon to sabotage yourself like that.

I don't blame you but I would suggest you try to blend in as much as possible. No sense in making yourself a target with so little time left.

lol @ using /r/truerateme as a proper rate. If they gave you a 4 in reality you're probably a 5 or 6.
These are the faces they consider "4/10".
HS09tYG.png

So I wasn't wrong either. You're a average/slightly above average looking white teenager.
You're self-sabotaging, and that's not bluepill talk, that's black pill. You have the tools to get laid but you choose not to.
I wish you were right, I really do. But I've been trying throughout this entire school year. My rejection count is 6. I've lowered my standards to absolute fucking disgustingly ugly girls, like even lower than my looksmatch, but I've still not had any luck. And I don't know if you believe in JBW, but I've been rejected by ethnic girls as well.
You're right, it will only get worse. But still it's too soon to sabotage yourself like that.
It's hardly sabotage at this point
I don't blame you but I would suggest you try to blend in as much as possible. No sense in making yourself a target with so little time left.
Kek I've been a target my entire life. This really won't change anything

This is the reason why lots of users here don't want teenagers here. There is even a 14 year old JFL. And anyways didn't you ever thought of bringing a sock-n-lock to school and cracking some bully skulls with it?

This is the reason why lots of users here don't want teenagers here. There is even a 14 year old JFL. And anyways didn't you ever thought of bringing a sock-n-lock to school and cracking some bully skulls with it?
Not trying to get thrown in jail to be Tyrone's bitch.

Go for it. I did the same for many years. Huge patchy neckbeard and all. Your existence will be like a pimple on society's ass.

Not trying to get thrown in jail to be Tyrone's bitch.
I've seen kids get away with breaking coffee mugs, tables, and chairs by hitting kids with it. They only ever got a week suspension. I went to a ghetto school so trust me on advice dealing with violence.

I've seen kids get away with breaking coffee mugs, tables, and chairs by hitting kids with it. They only ever got a week suspension. I went to a ghetto school so trust me on advice dealing with violence.

What a bunch of obnoxious mother fuckers... I feel bad for the kids that have to go to that school that actually want to learn. But thanks for the advice

Last edited:
Try being an actual subhuman like an Indian. No one respects me.

Great!. Have a nice day.

Take this guys advice OP, and yeah lmao i went to a ghetto high school where there was a minimum 15 fights a day in the cafeteria/around the school. How i didnt get shit fir being the only whitr guy still puzzles me to this day.

Fuck typing on a phone

Take this guys advice OP, and yeah lmao i went to a ghetto high school where there was a minimum 15 fights a day in the cafeteria/around the school. How i didnt get shit fir being the only whitr guy still puzzles me to this day.

Fuck typing on a phone
If I'm grateful for one thing, it's that I go to a 95% white school