Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Starting to think toilets get off to us being incel

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Toilets that have acknowledged our existence have constantly said they are happy and satisfied that we are in inkwelldom..
do you think they get off to us being inkwell and struggling while they flush chads cum?
They are pleased that we are failing so most likely, blood.

i have so much sadness packed in my heart and i will cope with drink it all away
no toilets will ever love me or you so why bother JFL at our pitiful existence it never begs for us, ever.

it’s just fucking over

No, they literally just don't care

Schadenfreude

Plenty of foids know what Incels are. All it takes is one glance at the cesspit known as Twitter and you'll see just how many foids wet themselves over us being mistreated.

Toilets that have acknowledged our existence have constantly said they are happy and satisfied that we are in inkwelldom..
do you think they get off to us being inkwell and struggling while they flush chads cum?

i have so much sadness packed in my heart and i will cope with drink it all away
no toilets will ever love me or you so why bother JFL at our pitiful existence it never begs for us, ever.

it’s just fucking over
Love is just cocaine anyway, Remove the cocaine you get withdrawals, There was a study on this

indeed many feel great pleasure in seeing incels going ER and roping

I think they actually do. Toilets are cartoonishly evil for zero fucking reason.

all foids are man haters, yes even my mom

Women enjoy the validation they get from the implication that they are prizes to be won, and any man who can't get them is subhuman.

There was a high IQ thread once about how women are secretly jealous of incels. Foids have body counts in the dozens nowadays, they're secretly jealous of us, our purity

Foids imagine a physical Chadcel who is only alone because of his toxic personality, slobbish behavior, and/or poor eating habits. The constant mockery is intended to provoke Mr. Chadcel into either cleaning up his act or just taking what he wants.

Foids don't give a shit about non-Chads, any talk of men is meant to adjust Chad's actions.

it’s just fucking over
OFC they take pleasure in it these fucking foids only want chads and not iNCELS like us. They would be cowering in fear if we took revenge on those cunts and cucks

but of course since not all iNCELS are like that they just tease us

Foids are incapable of sympathy, empathy and compassion. They don’t even for a moment think how they would feel if they couldn’t get sex or relationships on demand.

This is one of the reasons they are subhuman, they lack a key human characteristic that separates us from apes

Foids want incels to just... disappear. Just go some other place where they aren't. Like go to some Alaskan mining town, and live in some trailer, and never venture out to where the foids are. Cities are supposed to be for foids, and Chads (the Alphas and the Betas) to live in utopia. The incels(the Epsilons and Omegas) need to be the invisible workers that keep society running, and never complain about their circumstances or the hard work they do to barely earn enough to eat.

Foids want incels to just... disappear. Just go some other place where they aren't. Like go to some Alaskan mining town, and live in some trailer, and never venture out to where the foids are. Cities are supposed to be for foids, and Chads (the Alphas and the Betas) to live in utopia. The incels(the Epsilons and Omegas) need to be the invisible workers that keep society running, and never complain about their circumstances or the hard work they do to barely earn enough to eat.
It's a brutal time, blood.
We work for free and that is all.

it's over

ofc they get off on it. it reinforces their rank as above us plus they think bullying ugly men to suicide is "fighting the patricarchy" even tho men like us never had any power anyway

Yup. Only thing to do is take away all abortion rights and rape ‘em all! :feelshehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back