Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Stacy smelled my fart

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
Sitting in Gym bathroom a guy walks out and left with a C4 explosive fart.
:dafuckfeels: wtf...

but then I start 'mirin the sigma move :worryfeels:

At leg machine in the corner, I feel my intestines rolling a horrendous gas down to the anus
Nobody is around so I farted hard to get it all out :feelssus:

Anyway, a few moments later a Stacy (Real stacy, not becky) walks by my cloud of Onion gas

If you don't already know or haven't noticed, people naturally take deep inhales when they smell something unusual, including farts.
She was about 4 meters (12 feet) away when I recognized her fate... she's a meter away (3 feet) and she take a deep nasal inhale, stutter-steps, stops mid-sniff...

Then makes pic-related, face below

It was one of those warm farts that made the air feel heavy and smelled like onions and colon.

If I wasn't inspired by the Ass-blaster-cel before me I would have felt embarrassed and probably changed gyms.

Now that I have had time to reflect, this is a great memory; I hope she remembers me. I'll be wearing a shit eating grin :feelsEhh: next time I see her.

Last edited:
Isn’t it weird how whenever you’re in a corner you feel it’s safe to let one rip and then someone ALWAYS walks over. But yea that’s based, no point in trying to hide it

Which continent are you on so I know how to avoid you

I love this community

Basado, she smelled your ass perfume and felt threatened :chad:

Basado, she smelled your ass perfume and felt threatened :chad:

My stand, Reeking Rectum, is a special :incel: incel concoction of raw onions and beans... at close range all contact is lethal.

When she went home that night she was furiously rubbing her bean to the thought of that fart

Humans are disgusting.

The world would be a better place without you, which is exactly why you need to live

She eats the chad poop she should not resign to breathe your drainage

I haven't seen her since this happened.

:dafuckfeels:

Is she okay bros?

Bump for being based

Isn’t it weird how whenever you’re in a corner you feel it’s safe to let one rip and then someone ALWAYS walks over. But yea that’s based, no point in trying to hide it
Ya

I laughed to this :feelsgah:

You should do loud in a place full of them

Estsblish & Claim dominance through thunderous flatulence!!! :feelsdevil:

:lul::lul:

Holy shit,extremely based

Based fartcel

then she smelled my cum, circle of life brah

I hope the bitch tasted it too.

You should have shit on her face

Based, entering a Stacy one way or another

Users who are viewing this thread