Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Stacy (potential LARP) on r/dating says women don’t have it easy in the dating world, gets sent tons of messages from men

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I don't believe you can be this delusional.

It’s because it defies their feminist gynocentric narrative
The whore is literally mad she doesn't get enought attention and has to put minimal effort. She can get laid as she says, but i guess not enough guys try to fuck her for her liking. Probably cause she in an ugly whore. Compare that to a man who never gets any attention and will never have a girlfirend. god i truly hate women more and more everyday.

Ive read that entire thread and it made me want to blow my brains out with a .45 ACP

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/ohtzc0/where_are_men_getting_the_impression_that_dating/

So this stupid human tries to suggest that women have it difficult in dating which is bs and provides unconfirmed anecdotal “evidence” (which doesn’t debunk statistics) and suddenly she receives tons of messages on Reddit from guys flirting with her, and she thinks this is peculiar to Reddit (talk about naive!).

@ThoughtfulCel @Robtical @ordinaryotaku @Diocel

At least reddit isn't being soy in the comments.

I bet OP is a pigskin whore

She's taller than the average man in most countries. Of course she's going to be approached less.

Surprised by the comments on Reddit pointing out how unaware she is. Usually they’ll simp and agree along with her.

Yeah neutral subreddits that aren't run by foids and cucks are becoming more based. They shut down the incel subs and now the black pill is spreading across the whole site. :feelsLSD:

Doesn't get Chad for LTR on a silver platter = difficult :feelsugh:

Banging body = probably just not fat af
Yeah neutral subreddits that aren't run by foids and cucks are becoming more based. They shut down the incel subs and now the black pill is spreading across the whole site. :feelsLSD:
:feelskek: The censorship backfired on reddit. Incel subs were keeping it contained.

Just another hole seething because she can't trap chad into a relationship with her
I have a job in engineering and make great money. I'm super funny. I own my own home.
Why do they pretend to think straight men care about these things? Also "I'm super funny", said no funny person ever. lmao

Surprised by the comments on Reddit pointing out how unaware she is. Usually they’ll simp and agree along with her.
Screenshot some. Just the comments not the bluepilled replies

men today are too afraid of the societal backlash of approaching women anywhere irl, which is why only the given up low inhib boomers do it :feelshaha: and of course it's not like she wants men to approach her irl, because most wont be chad. jesus christ man i wish it was like the 50s or some shit where a lot of the men died in a war and getting a woman was realistic and rewarding.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/ohtzc0/where_are_men_getting_the_impression_that_dating/

So this stupid human tries to suggest that women have it difficult in dating which is bs and provides unconfirmed anecdotal “evidence” (which doesn’t debunk statistics) and suddenly she receives tons of messages on Reddit from guys flirting with her, and she thinks this is peculiar to Reddit (talk about naive!).

@ThoughtfulCel @Robtical @ordinaryotaku @Diocel

Hope she dies alone tbh

men today are too afraid of the societal backlash of approaching women anywhere irl, which is why only the given up low inhib boomers do it :feelshaha: and of course it's not like she wants men to approach her irl, because most wont be chad. jesus christ man i wish it was like the 50s or some shit where a lot of the men died in a war and getting a woman was realistic and rewarding.
2021 dating is insane

Delusional cunt, but probably some IT psyop, tbh.

shes lying or way uglier than she claims.
I've created tinder profiles of 4.5/10 foids, get hundreds of matches in two hours

full
She immediately got guys asking her out. Her delusion btfo

Guys, do you remember Roma Army? Tattooed whore that spouts some basic men rights points.
She also was worshipped by MGTOW cucks before people started looked deeper into who she was and what she was doing.

Today, when you have something to say, you gotta hire a hot chick to recite the lines and collect money/points.

Dumb cunt insta-discredits herself as soon as all the simps start asking her out. Fucking hilarious, and the best part is anyone could see that was exactly what was going to happen.

Throwaway acc, just larp from a landwhale or some faggot

The whore is literally mad she doesn't get enought attention and has to put minimal effort. She can get laid as she says, but i guess not enough guys try to fuck her for her liking. Probably cause she in an ugly whore. Compare that to a man who never gets any attention and will never have a girlfirend. god i truly hate women more and more everyday.
I know someone like that

The whore admits she can get a date for the weekend anytime Jfl

This has to be a joke. Of course she won't get hundreds of suitors if she filters out anyone who isn't 6'5

Last edited:
i refuse to read that fucking article , because it's obv the whore is feeding her ego and nercisim to get validation hope she gets hit by a drunk driver then when she is laying on the road the driver rapes her at least she could kill the loneliness and sexual frustration of his and be of real use for once in her life
Hope she dies alone tbh
god is too cruel to allow that to happen , she says she is above average so no diying alone she will get either get a beta provider or a rare loyal chad

Its quite difficult to choose between The 6'5 Banker or 6'2 doctor

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back