Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL highly relatable bloke from r/online dating gets teehee'd by foids in the comments

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★

the post itself itself isnt much interesting but some of the foids in the comments share their experiences with online dating claiming they can 'empathise.'

Dude, I don't know what to say except that as a woman

typical femslime protocol to state which genitalia you possess within the first sentence. also jfl at chad ghosting her

I can relate. To the extreme.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke:

I’ve been single for the last 8 years. I’m a 32 year old female
lmao shes entering cat lady status. ummm sweaty maybe if you didnt reject the 10million sub 8s who approached you then you wouldnt be in this position

I’m just not “enough” for the guys I’ve met
this is too much ragefuel to digest so im just going to leave it at that.

another absolute nugget but i cant embed it so i'll just quote instead

I’m sorry you experienced all that rejection. You seem like a nice guy. You never used the word “obese” or “fat” so you don’t seem like a shallow jerk like the user whose comment I just read in another thread.

I’m a girl. Had to delete my profile on Coffee Meets Bagel because it was making me feel similar. Guys who had ALREADY liked my profile wouldn’t answer my messages. On that app guys get tons of matches and just hit like on anyone who looks mildly attractive, and don’t read the profile until they get a message from the girl. But girls get fewer matches because they actually read the profiles; maybe one of them a day would be someone who met my criteria intellectually/emotionally, and there would be seemingly great matches in my discovery tab which costs money to use, essentially. I went on one date with someone who I thought was great. We (mostly he) talked at a restaurant for hours and were already taking about what to do on a second date. We texted a lot, good mornings and stuff like that. He postponed date 2 a few times because of work (I think he was being honest), and finally I was about to leave for Europe for 2 weeks. He said we should touch base again when I got back. I said ok, but I left the ball in his court. I figured since he was the one who kept postponing, if he really wanted to date me it was up to him, so I didn’t text him when I got back. We were Facebook and Instagram friends. He liked my posts here and there, and knew when I got home, but never messaged me.

This was last August and September. A couple weeks ago I messsged him and told him that his lack of action was really hurtful and that I wished he had been honest if he really didn’t want to date me. He said “Thanks for your feedback, best of luck.” When I had gone to look him up he had apparently unfriended me.

I just don’t know how not-insanely-attractive people have luck with online dating. It’s so discouraging! You should be able to rate users so you can warn others that they ghosted you. Then no one would get dates

4ddf169178a6a5a04f365e7257f27123118aa2c5_full.jpg

abr.gif
abr.gif
abr.gif
abr.gif
abr.gif
abr.gif

shit like this kills any desire for me to try online dating again.

true, also it feels extremely clinical and i never know wtf to message foids.
It honestly doesn’t even matter what you say, if you’re chad or chad lite woman will push the conversation. If your average and below you have to push the conversation and essentially buck dance for her amusement to get her to laugh.Ive seen first hand femoids tinder matches, and Instagram DMs . I thought to myself any guy will be lost in the sea of messages any femoid can get.

It honestly doesn’t even matter what you say, if you’re chad or chad lite woman will push the conversation. If your average and below you have to push the conversation and essentially buck dance for her amusement to get her to laugh.Ive seen first hand femoids tinder matches, and Instagram DMs . I thought to myself any guy will be lost in the sea of messages any femoid can get.

beta numale
requirement: be her jester
outcome = ghosted

gl male
requirement: simply exist
outcome = sex

It's over for us niggers

I am glad I stayed away from online dating.. I would have killed myself by this point.
It's over for us niggers
At least they had others to talk too. We are literal dust in the wind. We are doomed to suffer in silence because of the stupid system and society in place. Incels are more prejudiced against than blacks ever were or ever will be.

Last edited:
"You just have to remind yourself that it’s not you. It’s them. They’re not suitable for you. It will come eventually"
Take a look at the absolute display of entitlement from this femoid, if a male were to say that, he'd be featured on cuckqueers and get told to improve his entitled personality.

"You just have to remind yourself that it’s not you. It’s them. They’re not suitable for you. It will come eventually"
Take a look at the absolute display of entitlement from this femoid, if a male were to say that, he'd be featured on cuckqueers and get told to improve his entitled personality.
i thought the same she really does think she is some great self proclaimed queen to men.

He just needs to work on his personality but damn even average joe is getting fucked by online dating. He seems entitled and full of himself tho and that’s a no go for Joe

The fate of the ugly man. Guy probably doesn't realize that the reason he never scores second dates is because he's ugly.