Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel stacy all burned up

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

the fact he couldnt deal with her ugly ass after he put her on fire.

Wow wtf JBW theory in full effect here holy shit. Any whitecels here who have lost hope just look at this subhuman abomination with his average-above average looking wife. Smh

.....also LIFEFUEL LOLOLOLOLOL:feelskek::feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsohh:

Volcel if you wouldnt tbh

Wow. Is it wrong that I actually feel a bit bad for this foid?
The dude looked subhuman af, yet she was still married to him. Then he burns her and dips a lot like a foid would.
Granted, it's her fault for marrying a giant dickhead, doubtful that she would have married an uggo if he were an okay dude.

"Accidentally"

I'd bet heavily that she was cheating on him and he got his revenge. Good job.

Nigga said “what would I be sorry for?” Savage af :feelsahh::feelsgah::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelskek:

The dude looked subhuman af, yet she was still married to him. Then he burns her and dips a lot like a foid would.
Granted, it's her fault for marrying a giant dickhead, doubtful that she would have married an uggo if he were an okay dude.
Yeah I can empathize. One of my biggest fears is something tragic happening that would ruin my already subpar looks

this shit is so funny
she definitely suggested divorce raping him

no way he would be that indifferent to her burns and then just fucking up and leave

too good, give this man a damn trophy. He even managed to make it look like an accident, did you hear how insincere and calm he sounded
on the 9/11 call? gigalifefuel

Take comfort in th fact that outside of going ER, nobody here will ever be as big a piece of shit as this guy.

Gets decent looking wife.
Sets her on fire because he is a fucking retard.
Leaves her because now she is injured.
Doesn’t know why he should apologise.

JFC. :feelsree:
No.

Wow wtf JBW theory in full effect here holy shit. Any whitecels here who have lost hope just look at this subhuman abomination with his average-above average looking wife. Smh

.....also LIFEFUEL LOLOLOLOLOL:feelskek::feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsohh:

FHWR and mandible

Every time you see a "subhuman ugly" man get girls he somehow coincidentally has a robust skull

Just gtfo

Literally a roastie :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

"ugly af" waaaaa fuck whitey waaaaa

He's awesome. Bitch go turned into a mutant after she threatened his ass. Entitled Stacies deserve to be treated like that. I would've done the same thing.
Dude looks like someone you wouldn't wanna fuck with
The audacity of some of these people. Full of curries who are under 4 ft with a big belly, 99 lbs, spotty facial hair, unibrows and big noses and you're gonna call him subhuman. GTFO.

Last edited:
We look at her the same way foids look at us :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Americans are so fucking stupid for Christ's sake.

wtf, how can you burn someone that bad from a campfire, dude must have thrown a whole jerrycan on the fire while she had her face right next to it

I wish I could laugh and spit at this fucking has been Stacy. 100% she would have rejected me, but guess what... SHE LOOKS LIKE A MARSHMALLOW THATS BEEN MICROWAVED FOR TOO LONG :feelskek::feelskek:

I would like to give a hug to her husband tbh.

She's literally roastie.

she got a house for free lmao

would an incel get one if his face was burning?

this should happen to all stacy's. it will make them better people by teaching some modesty.

Roastie toastie

I completely understand why the husband left her, but he could at least apologize.