Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion MUST WATCH: IncelTV video on ER and the Isla Vista tragedy

opioidcel

opioidcel

Banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/-SCm6W_AYhI?si=IIYONOFeqrt1GBzs

i would have put more effort into this thread and put excerpts from the vids for attentionspancels but im doing a dopamine detox because im failing college and need to start studying immediately but this is a great video on ER and i couldnt recommend it more for those who are not fully acquainted with ERs life story

i feel as though one thing which is overlooked is how much of a mentalcel ER was

he had immense trauma from being bullied with these instances commencing right from when he was 10 and in middle school - he once had normfaggots throw their lunch at him because he was short and small

he was also autistic and didnt have the facepass and was not good looking and domineering enough for normies to look past his autism

im sure the bullying and the hate he got for being nd was as much of a reason and motivation for his actions as being rejected