Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Typical Saturday

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
★★★★★
- seeing black woman with their mixed daughters/grad daughters
- big ass white milf whit her black kid
- young ,teen Americans with short showing their big ass,wearing sandals showing their cute feet
- team lead pretended he's Happy you're there while he knows he can take longer breaks ,give you tasks and let you work on them alone

I was so mad ,I was about to take my break .he was ready to give me more work. I told him I'm going to break. I was waiting to buy my sandwich.this guy was removing some sorts on the ass of her gf. They were ethnics even their English was good . I was already so frustrated I am at this shitty job. He was playing with her,kissed her ,and was taking their time to chose every single thing. She even tasted a thing . While I was waiting, starving in the line. She was beautiful,big ass nice feet,nose piercing...

I wanted to take an exam at the end of this month,so I could leave that fucking job.Now I have a English test my college want me to take. I can't see Americans dressing provocatively anymore, I saw one girl with a short jeans , I could see a good parts of her ass , i can't see white feets in. Sandals anymore. This summer is brutal....
@Ci Jey @VictimofBpillReaper

#fuck_retail_job
#white_girls_fucked my mind

Typical Saturday - Same as everyother shit day. Alone and rotting

- young ,teen Americans with short showing their big ass,wearing sandals showing their cute feet
- team lead pretended he's Happy you're there while he knows he can take longer breaks ,give you tasks and let you work on them alone

I was so mad ,I was about to take my break .he was ready to give me more work. I told him I'm going to break. I was waiting to buy my sandwich.this guy was removing some sorts on the ass of her gf. They were ethnics even their English was good . I was already so frustrated I am at this shitty job. He was playing with her,kissed her ,and was taking their time to chose every single thing. She even tasted a thing . While I was waiting, starving in the line. She was beautiful,big ass nice feet,nose piercing...

I wanted to take an exam at the end of this month,so I could leave that fucking job.Now I have a English test my college want me to take. I can't see Americans dressing provocatively anymore, I saw one girl with a short jeans , I could see a good parts of her ass , i can't see white feets in. Sandals anymore. This summer is brutal....

#fuck_retail_job
I also love white foids pink and soft feet.

Sadly they're reserved for Chad and Tyrone, not ugly outcasts like us.

I also love white foids pink and soft feet.

Sadly they're reserved for Chad and Tyrone, not ugly outcasts like us.
I love them more

You got some interesting post mang

I hate seeing idiot teenage whores.

#fuck_retail_job
Quit today, couldn’t take orders from tyrone anymore, and I’m too depressed to get even out of bed let alone sweat my ass working alone in the sun, tired of this trucel life, no neet no fucking life sadly it’s slavery or homeless for a lot of us

Quit today, couldn’t take orders from tyrone anymore, and I’m too depressed to get even out of bed let alone sweat my ass working alone in the sun, tired of this trucel life, no neet no fucking life sadly it’s slavery or homeless for a lot of us
What's your next steps?

What's your next steps?
Neet on my savings until I can find a better job, im just too burnt out, I want a break from working two jobs constantly, it’s finally wearing down my vigor, just feel like a zombie all the time

Neet on my savings until I can find a better job, im just too burnt out, I want a break from working two jobs constantly, it’s finally wearing down my vigor, just feel like a zombie all the time
I can't understand people who do 2 jobs, it's challenging.i hate one job let alone 2 jobs