Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel St Elliot Rodger's day is in 9 days

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
May 14 right now where I live.

Officially going to be 4 years since Elliot Rodger's retribution. Time for some supreme gentleman.

St Nikolas Cruz will be celebrated next year february 14 2019.

Last edited:
I want to celebrate that day. Any ideas?

going to host a 24h livestream of back to back original ER videos on yt

St Nikolas Cruz day will be next year, february 14 2019.

Lmao how many of you guys have actually read his manifesto. He was a loser and a creep, he rotted from the inside out. Dumbass stood knocking at the door of a sorority house with a bag of guns and was confused that no one answered the door. He was as dumb as he perceived foids to be.
@knajjd
41rvjvR

Happy supreme gentleman day already everybody :feelsokman:

ELLIOT:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
There's only one way to celebrate ER day.

I’ll make a shrine with household objects and a printout of his face and post it on here

I will get a vanilla latte in his honor, and If I somehow become rich I will buy a black 2008 BMW 328i Coupé

May 14 right now where I live.

Officially going to be 4 years since Elliot Rodger's retribution. Time for some supreme gentleman.

St Nikolas Cruz will be celebrated next year february 14 2019.

Cruz doesn't deserve his own day, he was a normoid

Peace be upon Saint Elliot.

St Nikolas Cruz day will be next year, february 14 2019.
Fuck off with this Cruz praising bullshit, he wasn't an incel, just a mentally deranged shooter. He had a GF before and likely had sex.

I can't wait for ER day.

Enjoying a nice vanilla latte.

True iNCel hERoes. Alek Minassian/Elliot Rodger
Fuck off with this Cruz praising bullshit, he wasn't an incel, just a mentally deranged shooter. He had a GF before and likely had sex.

is a shooter yet he is worthy of having a GF.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Last edited:
Enjoying a nice vanilla latte.

True iNCel hERoes. Alek Minassian/Elliot Rodger

Nikolas cruz is a shooter yet he is worthy of having a GF.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Legit. St Elliot's day is coming!

All hail alek minassian and elliot rodger and seung hui cho.

Always good to have a reason to celebrate.

I'm drinking nothing but vanilla lattes.

I want to celebrate that day. Any ideas?
get a vanilla latte from starbucks and tell them your name is elliot when they ask. if you see any couple in line wait until they leave to go to their car and spray them with a super soaker and drive away quick. bonus points for dressing up like him

Honestly, with the blackpills being removed from OKCupid and other websites, the archive most likely will also get deleted.

Full of cucks
We need to torrent them.

I'm so gonna get a vanilla latte, and watch his videos outside while watching the sunset

Buy a vanilla latte go to the nearest beach and stroll along staring at all the couples in honor of my Saint Elliot who I know now has 100 virgin slaves in his after life. Blessed be thy name :heart:

get a vanilla latte from starbucks and tell them your name is elliot when they ask. if you see any couple in line wait until they leave to go to their car and spray them with a super soaker and drive away quick. bonus points for dressing up like him
Lol. Everyone should drink vanilla lattes on that day. I hope enough people will do so that it becomes fashion.
Imagine the news. Roasty news anchor: "In honor of serial killer Elliot Rodger many young men across the world ordered vanilla lattes at Starbucks, telling the barista their name was Elliot"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back