Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel SSRIS BEEN TAKING THEM FOR 2 MONTHS

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
GOOD SIDE EFFECTS : IT FURTHERED MY LOWINHIBNESS I CUSS CURSE AND SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT AND I DON'T FEEL SHIT WHICH WAS NEVER A PROBLEM FOR ME TO BEGIN WITH SINCE I'M AN ASPIE

BAD SIDEEFFECTS: ERECTION IS WONKY BUT I CAN MAKE IT WORK AND PERSISTING NIGHTMARES WHICH IN A WEIRD FUCKED UP WAY KINDA MAKES ME SOBER SO IT AINT SO BAD AFTER ALL NIGAAAA :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

SSRIs are kikepills, get off that crap

just take MDMA instead.

ALL CAPS JUST TO PROVE MY POINT

in the beginning I had a lot of weird nightmares maybe for 5 days or something, eventually went away

the worse side effect I had was teeth grinding though but it went away after a few months. The low inhibness you get is indeed good, too bad mine got worse over time but still better than baseline.

then a few months later youll randomly get a knife and kill your family

Why are you even taking them? If the good side effect is something you already had, then your just taking them for the bad side effects.

Why are you even taking them? If the good side effect is something you already had, then your just taking them for the bad side effects.
cuz before that i was depressed as shit and i have experienced the worst of depression for years so even if i go off them experiencing depression wouldn't be something new to me
well they make me feel the way i was before years and years ago

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back