Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Reasons to not take SSRIs

What drug did you take
First sertraline, then paroxetine. It was to treat social anxiety. They didn't work very well for that purpose, at least compared to drugs like ethanol.
I'm now on an SNRI and an antipsychotic for MDE /w suicidal behavior. Antipsychotics actually fuck your cognition up really badly and possibly permanently, SSRIs are baby shit.

The thing about SSRIs and psych drugs in general is that it makes you tolerate worse and worse conditions
which is why they're prescribed so that way the kikes running society don't have to actually fix it, and they can make money off of it

The way to stop uprisings is to drug an entire nation with these. Just look at the amount of antidepressant prescriptions in America and the west jfl. It’s so over if WW3 happens everyone will be too dopey to fight properly

The way to stop uprisings is to drug an entire nation with these. Just look at the amount of antidepressant prescriptions in America and the west jfl. It’s so over if WW3 happens everyone will be too dopey to fight properly
Yeah we are working on that

which is why they're prescribed so that way the kikes running society don't have to actually fix it, and they can make money off of it
sadly yeah it’s a foid tactic to dodge responsibility and not fix root issues. There’s an overlap in foid and Jew psychology

SSRIs probably ruined my brain. Prior to them I didn't have this social awkwardness almost resemble autism symptoms now. I was only 13 when they put me on them and without warning stopped cold turkey 4 years later. I was never the same again.

Based user for making these threads