Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Spinsters

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
It's a weird word isn't it. "Spinster".

I remember an English teacher I had (I think it was English anyway) was talking about language and saying that "bachelor" sounds much nicer than "spinster"!

It always made me think of a spider! But maybe the reason that word came about for a female "bachelor" is because they often go a bit potty, lol

Cat ladies and that. Women don't seem to do well being alone for long periods of time. These days it's not a huge issue of course because their high SMV means they don't have to be alone so being single is actually quite fun for them now!

But... should they end up alone for long periods of time I do think they start to go a bit crazy.

But... should they end up alone for long periods of time I do think they start to go a bit crazy.
women are by default are kinda crazy/deranged/delusional, some say it's because some hormones make them act stupid, but yeah when they're old and alone they go completely insane, living is some dirty ass flat/home with lots of cats.

wtf is this supposed to mean? That they love taking a shit?

lol, it means crazy. Maybe it's a British term :)

women are by default are kinda crazy/deranged/delusional, some say it's because some hormones make them act stupid, but yeah when they're old and alone they go completely insane, living is some dirty ass flat/home with lots of cats.
I mean they're the ones who initiate divorces. They also have other foids to keep their company.

Spinsters are femcels who are the most volcels ever.

If their are alone it's 100% their own fault because they're vile and/or have too high standards.

All dating problems are 100% women's fault. They have all the power.

Hormones, entitlement and privilege. If they were checked like men are they'd not be "crazy". If a guys starts acting like a foid he'll soon get punched.

Hormones, entitlement and privilege. If they were checked like men are they'd not be "crazy". If a guys starts acting like a foid he'll soon get punched.

I do think that a lot of the women who go around acting "tough" only do it because a) they know they won't get hit and b) their bf is usually there to protect them.

I do think that a lot of the women who go around acting "tough" only do it because a) they know they won't get hit and b) their bf is usually there to protect them.
And c) simps will jump to their defense.

Women are supposed to take care of themselves on the basic level.
Some of them don't even have basic hygiene or look after themselves like they have mental blocks that prevent them from acting feminine even on a basic level.