Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I already posted this but, foids wouldnt have any problem changing their entire life script overnight (if they had to). Thats their creepiest asset.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
I had this epiphany not long ago. The way i put it was like this: if a foid woke up one day and discovered that their entire value system and their core beliefs were wrong, it wouldnt faze them not one bit.

I think its an evolutionary trait of adapting (radically so) to their circunstances AKA being stolen by another tribe and having to live with them for the rest of their life.

So they would go about their day like nothing happened.

Im starting to think values, honor, worth, dignity, they are all assets or hinderances to a foids point of view. They never thought that these things stand for something, nor do they care.

knowing this, i have to ask: are these creatures even human? Like you and me human? Why would you want to wake up to one of these things?! Eat with them, sit and talk to them?! Have babies with them?!

I also think post nut clarity is a way of nature saying: "get up, we got shit to do. Dont waste time with this sickly being."

Am i tripping, broskis?

Im starting to think values, honor, worth, dignity, they are all assets or hinderances to a foids point of view. They never thought that these things stand for something, nor do they care.
Yes. These are all male values. Women may imitate them, if men are clueless enough to believe them, but it's always at a surface level. They don't understand them, and they're not interested in changing that. Women's existence is a nonstop stage play, they are faking and lying from an alarmingly young age until their last breath.

I think the age girls start lying, which is a milestone parents are aware of, is 6.
knowing this, i have to ask: are these creatures even human? Like you and me human? Why would you want to wake up to one of these things?! Eat with them, sit and talk to them?! Have babies with them?!
No, they're very clearly not. Women are a survival suit for a womb. Their inferior intelligence is vestigial, like how women have clits because men have dicks. Sexual dimorphism can only do so much. Women's manipulation is like a baby crying for attention, the only purpose it serves is to take from you.

Men in based societies don't fall for this stuff like westerners do. Father teaches son the truth about women. The law doesn't cater to women. The relationship between man and woman is like adult and child. If she's actually hungry, feed her. If she's just trying to manipulate you, beat her.
Am i tripping, broskis?
No, you're on the money. We were raised on a diet of lies, that's why the truth seems so foreign.

Yes. These are all male values. Women may imitate them, if men are clueless enough to believe them, but it's always at a surface level. They don't understand them, and they're not interested in changing that. Women's existence is a nonstop stage play, they are faking and lying from an alarmingly young age until their last breath.

I think the age girls start lying, which is a milestone parents are aware of, is 6.

No, they're very clearly not. Women are a survival suit for a womb. Their inferior intelligence is vestigial, like how women have clits because men have dicks. Sexual dimorphism can only do so much. Women's manipulation is like a baby crying for attention, the only purpose it serves is to take from you.

Men in based societies don't fall for this stuff like westerners do. Father teaches son the truth about women. The law doesn't cater to women. The relationship between man and woman is like adult and child. If she's actually hungry, feed her. If she's just trying to manipulate you, beat her.

No, you're on the money. We were raised on a diet of lies, that's why the truth seems so foreign.
Thanks (for the only comment and its basedness). I think my post flew over a lot of (void) heads. I think this site is becoming a shadow of its former self...

Maybe cause high iq broskis either self deleted or moved on to bettER projects, i dunno...

holy based.

I think so, too. Even the west itself seemed to be right on the money about woman.

That is, until goethe and his stupid decrepit bourgeiosie values and mellow romanticism got into the scene, transforming actual men into stupid, babbling idiot cucks.

Thanks (for the only comment and its basedness). I think my post flew over a lot of (void) heads. I think this site is becoming a shadow of its former self...

Maybe cause high iq broskis either self deleted or moved on to bettER projects, i dunno...

this place has always been a complete shit show besides a few noteable exceptions.

this place has always been a complete shit show besides a few noteable exceptions.
Thanks for the presence and comment, m'lord. Btw, your channel on yt is shadowbanned into oblivion, i know you know that, but its infuriating nonetheless...

That is, until goethe and his stupid decrepit bourgeiosie values and mellow romanticism got into the scene, transforming actual men into stupid, babbling idiot cucks.
Why is it always 1800s Germany? Every bad thing about the modern west seems to have its roots there.

Thanks for the presence and comment, m'lord. Btw, your channel on yt is shadowbanned into oblivion, i know you know that, but its infuriating nonetheless...
i am completely done with jewtube and dont give a shit anymore.
* still thanks for the empathy and kind words...

Why is it always 1800s Germany? Every bad thing about the modern west seems to have its roots there.
Yep. Its funny to me how men are so crab like. Not just in the "crabs in a bucket" way, but also bcs they are so strong in the outside while having a buttery inside.

What do i mean by that? How something as simple as an idea (FFS) like romanticism (which boils down to a foid liking, understanding and loving him for who he is, and not what he is) can absolutely destroy his life.

Its no wonder hope was the last thing to come out of pandora's box. It sure is a hell of a drug...

All modern ideas, dare i say, stem from, or have the dreadful stench of romanticism in it. Its like we cant get past that. Its our achilles heel and will make us fall with it, if we dont throw it out. Might make a post about it...

All modern ideas, dare i say, stem from, or have the dreadful stench of romanticism in it. Its like we cant get past that. Its our achilles heel and will make us fall with it, if we dont throw it out. Might make a post about it...
Would read.

Foids don't have any beliefs of their own deep down inside, everything they spew is just parroting others to gain validation and social acceptance

Foids are parasites like Alien from the movies that latch to the host and then kills it (take all assets after the divorce). Those chameleons should have never given any rights their nature is all about themselves and stealing shit from hardworking men or chads where they steal their dna to create better offspring and often than not they will use cuck resources while having chad's seed. What we need is a thing that foids was afraid of all along, the real patriarchy, the more scared they are the better for us, the more happier they are the more miserable us men are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back