Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Non-NT genetics is death

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Leader of the Tallfag Extermination Squad | TES
★★★★★
I cannot mentally bring myself to go to the gym.

Anxiety is rampant I sweat in public , shortages of breath, tweaking it NEVER began.

Self-improvement is insane cope for non-NTs it won't work when the mere thought of being in public terrifies you let alone being in a gym with roided intimidating apes.

non-nt = fucked since birth

ntpill is undeniable :feelsbadman:

Same, social anxiety kills me.

Anxiety is rampant I sweat in public , shortages of breath, tweaking it NEVER began.

Self-improvement is insane cope for non-NTs it won't work when the mere thought of being in public terrifies you let alone being in a gym with roided intimidating apes.
non NT completely ruined my life from the beginning.

it killed my slimmest chance of happiness.
I hate it when people downplay it as "being shy"for me its harder and more nerve wracking starting a conversation than climbing an mountain.

I hate it when people downplay it as "being shy"for me its harder and more nerve wracking starting a conversation than climbing an mountain.
non NT RUINS your life, and it will be particularly noticeable after puberty.

Yeah I don't go to gym either

I gym at home

It is strange though because even my NT has autism. My autism has autism ded srs, like I can go to swimmingpool gyms no problem, I have 0 problem with that but a regular gym I feel anxiety.

How autistic is that.

It is the same for many other things, I am selectively autistic about things.

Especially brutal these days because even NT Normies become anti social in the age of AI and SM.

Yeah I don't go to gym either

I gym at home

It is strange though because even my NT has autism. My autism has autism ded srs, like I can go to swimmingpool gyms no problem, I have 0 problem with that but a regular gym I feel anxiety.

How autistic is that.

It is the same for many other things, I am selectively autistic about things.
Crowded places rile me up, its a subsconscious urge to GTFO, yk, i have that feeling like a lost kid, a subconscious feeling its not fucking safe. (Particularly among those NT Fucking Normies)

Crowded places rile me up, its a subsconscious urge to GTFO, yk, i have that feeling like a lost kid.
I am going to overcome this by going to Pattaya and Philippines.

Being non-NT is a life without parole, steel bars, razor wire and armed guards not needed. No social skills to communicate properly with other people, no career, no funding for quality copes, no dignity, no physical intimacy, no marriage, no homeownership at the default.

I hate the idea of being mogged in the gym.

Being non-NT is a life without parole, steel bars, razor wire and armed guards not needed. No social skills to communicate properly with other people, no career, no funding for quality copes, no dignity, no physical intimacy, no marriage, no homeownership at the default.

It's mostly the same for me. I still go to the gym because I need to maintain my muscle gain to appear stronger, but I go late at night around midnight so there are only a few other people there. I absolutely hate being out in public. Even walking into a store to buy something gives me social anxiety. Fuck, I even get a lot of social anxiety before making a phone call to a store. I can't make friends because I'm on a different wavelength than most people. I also have had severe OCD since age 7. It's brutal and has been chewing away at my sanity for the last 12 years. Being non-NT is a complete social death sentence unless you are 8/10+ in looks so people want to hang out with you for your looks alone.

I don’t think I have non NT genes but my parents did everything to fuck me up in that regard.

Social anxiety is not a trait of autism. You need exposure therapy.

Dm9QqAnl

:feelsbadman:

Even if I didn't have autism, I would still be non NT due to my other mental conditions

So sad, but so true. Story. Of. My. Life.

Old incel over 40. Very, very, very, sadly reality. Yes, I'm ugly, but it goes beyond my looks. Basic human interaction is fucked.