Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sperm bank taken to court after mum who picked '6ft Chad donor' from a photo gives birth to dwarf.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Screenshot 2019 10 31 17 25 26

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Does she not realize that these can happen and has nothing to do with height?
Also her genetics can also fuck over his height, there’s always a chance.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahah

I thought looks/height didn't matter?

Surely she should just raise her son to have a good personality as that's more important than how tall he is? Right IT.

In fact, why do they allow foids to select based on face/height of the donor?
Looks and height don't matter as it's constantly chanted on IncelTears.

Good mompill thread. Your mother would sue your father if she knew how you would turn out.

What about her genetics?
She is using a sperm bank. Only genetic trash post wall roasties use sperm banks.
I thought looks/height didn't matter?

Surely she should just raise her son to have a good personality as that's more important than how tall he is? Right IT.

In fact, why do they allow foids to select based on face/height of the donor?
Looks and height don't matter as it's constantly chanted on IncelTears.
Good point. It should be illegal for foids to decide who the sperm donor of their child is. They should mixup the sperm of several donors and make it a chance game.

Last edited:
Imagine how this son will feel after he grows up and finds out that his mom sued the sperm bank when he was born because he was so unwanted.

He will definitely post here.

I feel for the kid, but the cunt should be skinned alive. That sperm bank shit shouldn't be allowed, putting kids in the hands of dykes and other degenerates is not good to anyone.

Lol , It’s over for her kid though

Over 40. Sick fucking cunt. Giving birth over 30 should be a crime punishable by life in prison.

So much for unconditional love, poor child.

I hope her son will hate her. And we will welcome him when the time comes.

40yo roastie giving birth. Fuvking evil bitch!

I thought height and looks don't matter normies?

Sperm technology should not gave been given to civillians. Ot belong to places like area 51 so the feds may create a new army much like those in star wars. Billions and billions of them. The feds know best and would not let foids make abominations like above say case. A foid health state account for at least 80% of the baby health. 85 years old dude like osama bin laden have perfectly healthy offsprings with 17 years old foids.

they all deserve to get fucked up mutated kids, fuck you for thinking you're God and can mix and match mail order genetic material from across the globe

do you really believe that women are able to think this far?

"I was born, and then it was over"

Hamudi Ebalz, philosopher.

make my day hahaha, take that shallow roasty, but poor kid he is a victim.
not only because that woman is old that kid is a dwarf , third wolrd women can get pregnant at that age and their changes of giving birth to a dwarf or similar is low than a first world woman that consumes drugs, alcohol, tabaco, etc.

Incels 33. Bluepillers 137 lol :feelskek:

Ah yes it definitely wasn't the fact that she was over 40, an age statistically linked to increased risk of genetic abnormality when conceiving kids. Nah it must have been the sperm bank

This woman is far too dumb to be having kids.
Over 40. Sick fucking cunt. Giving birth over 30 should be a crime punishable by life in prison.
This is their blackpill.

What a horrible woman.

Children are not accessories. You can't demand a refund if you don't like them. I feel bad for him, tbh; the article mentions that most cases of his condition aren't hereditary.

Her kid is gonna end up on this forum in a decade or two. That is, if she doesn't drown him in a bathtub "accidentally".

What a horrible woman.

Children are not accessories. You can't demand a refund if you don't like them. I feel bad for him, tbh; the article mentions that most cases of his condition aren't hereditary.

Her kid is gonna end up on this forum in a decade or two. That is, if she doesn't drown him in a bathtub "accidentally".

Obviously most women only care about themselves

That is a solid lifefuel, im saying this as a manlet. Kid. is gonna be posting here in 5 years.

I feel for the future incel. But karma did the work.

Imagine how this son will feel after he grows up and finds out that his mom sued the sperm bank when he was born because he was so unwanted.

He will definitely post here.
Brutal. But she will probably have heavily bluepilled him by then so he will probs post on IT

Too bad she didn't want my sperm.

It's got a 18 year warranty!

lmao 40+ year old whore who spend her fertile years fucking Chads and working getting what she deserves

That is, if she doesn't drown him in a bathtub "accidentally".

Which she might actually do since she dislikes him so much that she's suing over him and she won't be punished that harshly over the murder anyway (pussypass).

Have any of you manlets considered dwarfmaxxing?

lmao 40+ year old whore who spend her fertile years fucking Chads and working getting what she deserves
hook line sinker

What the fuck? Women shouldn't reproduce after 35. The risk of diseases skyrockets after that. What a degenerate cruel dumbshit.

What the fuck? Women shouldn't reproduce after 35. The risk of diseases skyrockets after that. What a degenerate cruel dumbshit.
Exactly this bro. It probably wasn't the Chad sperm donor's fault but her old hag status.

It's alright, it's all about personality right, looks don't matter & if it matters to someone then they don't matter. It's not that bad being mogged by the entire world.

Yeah things often go wrong with artificial insemination
Ah yes it definitely wasn't the fact that she was over 40, an age statistically linked to increased risk of genetic abnormality when conceiving kids. Nah it must have been the sperm bank

This woman is far too dumb to be having kids.
Thing is, if you've been having kids all along, you still should be able to have a healthy child at 40. The problem is when you try to have a first child at 40. My great grandma had 9 children. Her first when she was 20 and her last at 42 and he was born completely healthy (he ended up being 6'5) and this was in the 1950s. Now if she had no children and then tried to get pregnant for the first time at 42 that would have been different.

Last edited:

That would be in his best interests, tbh.

Waste of life.I hope she perishes.

Proof of the Blackpill in a non-sexual way. Can IT give some bluepilled explanation for this because I would like to hear it.

So much for unconditional love, poor child.
Proof of the Blackpill in a non-sexual way. Can IT give some bluepilled explanation for this because I would like to hear it.
No. But let me emulate this for you:
  • tl;dr: Today incels mad because of (turns wheel) sperm banks!
  • laughting at poor woman, that is exactly why are you single
  • it is almost like having preferences is your human right /s

No. But let me emulate this for you:
  • tl;dr: Today incels mad because of (turns wheel) sperm banks!
  • laughting at poor woman, that is exactly why are you single
  • it is almost like having preferences is your human right /s
High IQ bro :feelsgah:

We should use cloning to make an all-male civilization. We will raise our son-clones to be based and blackpilled. We will teach them to use CAD and dig for fossils with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back