Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Spent the entire night wide awake and nauseous because of oxcarbazepine.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
First Risperidone knocked me out and turned me into sleeping beauty and now Oxcarbazepine is making me stay wide awake with nausea and dry mouth.

That's it! No more jew pills. They are wrecking my brain. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: You guys warned me, and I didn't listen. In the end, you're right. Jew pills are evil. NO MORE FOR ME!

what are you even taking meds for

avg niggER jew pills

Risperdal gave me severe akathasia and killed my libido. Shit was garbage
Brutal man!
I have schizophrenia and that's what risperidone is prescribed for. Idk why your docotr would prescribe that to you. What a dumbass
Exactly! I don't even have schizophrenia. They want to turn me into a law abiding zombie. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I have schizophrenia and that's what risperidone is prescribed for. Idk why your docotr would prescribe that to you. What a dumbass
BTW I saw your DM. Will reply when I'm feeling a bit better. These past couple of days have been VERY rough.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back