Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Soyciety hypocrisy at Ukrainian males not being allowed to flee.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Feminists supposedly support equal rights and not foid supremacy so theoretically they should be protesting on the streets that males are being treated unequally.

If males can be conscripted to fight a war they don’t want to fight why can’t foids be conscripted to fuck incels?

Excellent point:bigbrain:

yeah, just die for your overlords who don't care about you, goy :fuk: I really don't feel like fighting for the interests of the oligarchs at the top while I won't ever be able to afford a home

Because feminism is just a ploy for the kike elite to divide society and solidify their power. Of course they still want you to go to war and die for them, that's wholly intentional.

What's crazy is that this will probably be the largest conflict in Europe since WW2 and the first thing feminazis think is, "How can we demonize men?"

fuck feminism. fuck russian government. fuck all these totalitarian shits

fuck feminism. fuck russian government. fuck all these totalitarian shits
usa is authoritarian too at this point. establishment+media+corporations working together to silence any opposition to their leftist retardation

if anythign I want russia to take over my country. my country cant get any worse so may aswell try something new

What's crazy is that this will probably be the largest conflict in Europe since WW2 and the first thing feminazis think is, "How can we demonize men?"
Feminists should be the first people to be thrown into concentration camps in Russia. Putin can actually do it any time.

Because feminism is just a ploy for the kike elite to divide society and solidify their power. Of course they still want you to go to war and die for them, that's wholly intentional.
:feelsLSD:

Tell me more about male privilege when it’s the men who are being forced to fight and die while the women are allowed to escape and live their life

They snapped up men trying to flee. I think it's fair to see if your nation was getting invaded and you fled you couldn't be assed about who won. They're about to die for a cause they don't believe in. RIP them.
if anythign I want russia to take over my country. my country cant get any worse so may aswell try something new
I remember the Lebanese asking Macron to take them over when he visited after the port blast JFL. Perhaps all the arbitrary borders drawn by the Euro powers have inadvertently done wonders to prevent nationalism in the third world

Tell me more about male privilege when it’s the men who are being forced to fight and die while the women are allowed to escape and live their life
Women have value just by existing, while men have to prove themselves by sacrificing their lives in a war for a country that literally treats them as disposable.

Feminists supposedly support equal rights and not foid supremacy so theoretically they should be protesting on the streets that males are being treated unequally.

If males can be conscripted to fight a war they don’t want to fight why can’t foids be conscripted to fuck incels?
equal rights equal fights :lul::lul: bullshit feminism

Why are feminists not talking about this? What happened to equal rights? Women are equally powerful as men!!!! Amirite????

I also made a post about this topic

tgbgy7.png

TFW you have no one worth dying for:fuk:.