Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Soyciety hypocrisy at Ukrainian males not being allowed to flee.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
122d 16h 17m
Feminists supposedly support equal rights and not foid supremacy so theoretically they should be protesting on the streets that males are being treated unequally.

If males can be conscripted to fight a war they don’t want to fight why can’t foids be conscripted to fuck incels?

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

Major
29d 5h 29m
Excellent point:bigbrain:

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
259d 16h 27m
yeah, just die for your overlords who don't care about you, goy :fuk: I really don't feel like fighting for the interests of the oligarchs at the top while I won't ever be able to afford a home

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
186d 23h 45m
Because feminism is just a ploy for the kike elite to divide society and solidify their power. Of course they still want you to go to war and die for them, that's wholly intentional.

CCPcel

CCPcel

Modcel
★★★★★
245d 5h 14m
What's crazy is that this will probably be the largest conflict in Europe since WW2 and the first thing feminazis think is, "How can we demonize men?"

ScandinaviaCel

ScandinaviaCel

Recruit
★★★
2d 7h 23m
fuck feminism. fuck russian government. fuck all these totalitarian shits

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★★★
54d 20h 4m
fuck feminism. fuck russian government. fuck all these totalitarian shits
usa is authoritarian too at this point. establishment+media+corporations working together to silence any opposition to their leftist retardation

G

Genetic Error

PostLikeTheFBIisntWatching Jail=Socialinteractions
5d 12h 50m
if anythign I want russia to take over my country. my country cant get any worse so may aswell try something new

Defeated Lobster

Defeated Lobster

20% warning for being based
-
7d 7h 49m
What's crazy is that this will probably be the largest conflict in Europe since WW2 and the first thing feminazis think is, "How can we demonize men?"
Feminists should be the first people to be thrown into concentration camps in Russia. Putin can actually do it any time.

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
86d 18h 39m
Because feminism is just a ploy for the kike elite to divide society and solidify their power. Of course they still want you to go to war and die for them, that's wholly intentional.
:feelsLSD:

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
109d 23h 14m
Tell me more about male privilege when it’s the men who are being forced to fight and die while the women are allowed to escape and live their life

solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
152d 1h 43m
They snapped up men trying to flee. I think it's fair to see if your nation was getting invaded and you fled you couldn't be assed about who won. They're about to die for a cause they don't believe in. RIP them.
if anythign I want russia to take over my country. my country cant get any worse so may aswell try something new
I remember the Lebanese asking Macron to take them over when he visited after the port blast JFL. Perhaps all the arbitrary borders drawn by the Euro powers have inadvertently done wonders to prevent nationalism in the third world

M

MARTYRDOM GOD X

Captain
★★
12d 22h 41m
Tell me more about male privilege when it’s the men who are being forced to fight and die while the women are allowed to escape and live their life
Women have value just by existing, while men have to prove themselves by sacrificing their lives in a war for a country that literally treats them as disposable.

Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
11d 3h 23m
Feminists supposedly support equal rights and not foid supremacy so theoretically they should be protesting on the streets that males are being treated unequally.

If males can be conscripted to fight a war they don’t want to fight why can’t foids be conscripted to fuck incels?
equal rights equal fights :lul::lul: bullshit feminism

Deleted member 39576

Deleted member 39576

looking at a woman is a sexual harrassment
-
2d 13h 59m
Why are feminists not talking about this? What happened to equal rights? Women are equally powerful as men!!!! Amirite????

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★
40d 5h 1m
I also made a post about this topic

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

BEEFY CHADCEL MENTALCEL, KHHV
★★★★★
257d 19h 19m
tgbgy7.png

NoTommERow

NoTommERow

Captain
★★★★
13d 22h 30m
TFW you have no one worth dying for:fuk:.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8