Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Soy] Thousands of Reddit Cucks supporting us on UnpopularOpinion

You pointed out something important here, normies aren't starting to relate to us, its just that our problems are beggining to arrive at their doorstep, the only way for things to change is to make a "personal problem" into a "societal problem"

This is why incel mass shootings were one of of the most important occurences to happen for incel kind, because it brought attention to our plight and made normies begin to see our "personal problems" as a "societal problem", because when we suffer we can possibly go out and kill them, now that its impacting their lives "they care", they don't care, they are just scared, they only have self interest

I'm pretty sure they are just going to incentivize immigration and import males of other races (which asian women already see as superior to their own men) and their birth rates will steadily rise, it will be a hard pill to swallow and a strike against their pride as japanese men, but they care more about money and the security of their lives so it won't affect them much

You may think I'm joking, I'll bet in like the next 10 years, the japanese are going to incentivize white immigration
Our president went to Japan last week and said that we will send people there and Japan will make it easier to us to get in