Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Soy smile"

NorthAfricanIncel

NorthAfricanIncel

Forcing rationality down the throats of normies
-
" The "Fear Grimace", aka "soy smile", is a primitive facial expression used by primates in order to denote submissiveness and to show that someone is not a threat; this is done by showing at least all of their top teeth, if not all of them. In fact, because we tend to anthropomorphize animals, when we see a chimpanzee or gorilla show their teeth, we think they're smiling, so we smile back. But the reality is that they want to tell you that you're actually threatening them and they don't want to start shit, so they show you their teeth like that to make it clear they're actually not a threat to you.

A primate showing "the fear grimace"; note it's similarity with the face nu-males use :
Capture

NuMale FearGrimace

Notice the above pictures of nu-males and how they ALL basically show their top teeth; because we tend to anthropomorphize nu-males as well, we likewise treat that as a smile as well. But in reality, they use that face because of that instinctual need to show that they're not a threat to anyone.

The Fear Grimace is also the nu-male version of the "fish mouth syndrome" used by feminist and SJWs. "

Just looking at them I can feel my T levels plummeting and my nuts shriveling up. How can a man live with himself in such a thoroughly emasculated state.

And they use that silly expression to show childish enthusiasm. Cucked consciously and unconsciously.

they do it because all the dick they've sucked has stretched it.

when they open it they're trying to say they want more dick.

they do it because all the dick they've sucked has stretched it.

when they open it they're trying to say they want more dick.
They have sucked all the African refugee's BBCs dry.

The Fear Grimace is also the nu-male version of the "fish mouth syndrome" used by feminist and SJWs. "

In which elements differs the femibeast version from the soy edit of the Fear Grimace? High IQ post, I agree with you. Soy boys make my gonads rattle in fear.

The type of face you just wanna punch

Nice anthropomorphic analysis. Funnily enough, most beta males have narrow palates, which is usually correlated with upper gum exposure. Even if they smiled normally, only their top teeth would show. Whereas slayers have wide, full, and well developed smiles.

IxSdAMbe92ab7732324c546b55dd46656c90c3e

OY VEY! WHO CAN BE BEHIND THE SOYIFICATION OF SOCIETY?

Soyboy01
High Iq thread.

God, I love science.
Whiteknights and low T cucks make me sick.

Soy can
glug glug glug

SOY BOY GENOCIDE NOW