Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does your smile and grin look unnatural, awkward and retarded?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
My smile (edit: and grin) is so retarded and nervous. My teeth are yellow but otherwise ok. It's my face and smile.

Looks very uncomfortable and it's a very ugly and uneven smile whether I show teeth or not, matching my very strange deformed face.

I can't take my face anymore, no bones and very strangely shaped skull, eye positions, no definition, and one side is much bigger and longer than the other making it all very uneven but even with symmetry I'd be a 2

Last edited:
my teeth are fucked

if i ever need to smile for a pic i just move one side of my mouth up a bit

Yeah I so I never smile I just grin

my teeth are fucked

if i ever need to smile for a pic i just move one side of my mouth up a bit
weirdly enough, I have good teeth structure but everything else in fucked up about my face/head

I don't smile since my teeth are yellow and crooked, so I grin instead.

Plus, smiling makes me feel awkward and cringe.

I don't smile since my teeth are yellow and crooked, so I grin instead.

Plus, smiling makes me feel awkward and cringe.
Same, my teeth are yellow but naturally not crooked idk why. Only good thing about my skull. but my grin looks creepy. But I guess it's bc of my very strange face.

Yes. My teeth look weird as fuck, like I have never seen anyone with the same teeth as mine. My teeth are all big and spaced out with gaps between them, and the gaps are bigger between my upper teeth. My upper incisord are big and kind of square shaped, but two of them are chipped. My canine teeth are big and sharp. I basically have down syndrome teeth. I have massive lips which makes my smile look ugly regardless of whether I show my teeth or not. My teeth are crooked and don't line up with my lips, and my mouth corners are upturned.

Yes. My teeth look weird as fuck, like I have never seen anyone with the same teeth as mine. My teeth are all big and spaced out with gaps between them, and the gaps are bigger between my upper teeth. My upper incisord are big and kind of square shaped, but two of them are chipped. My canine teeth are big and sharp. I basically have down syndrome teeth. I have massive lips which makes my smile look ugly regardless of whether I show my teeth or not. My teeth are crooked and don't line up with my lips, and my mouth corners are upturned.
Damn. Weirdly enough my teeth are good if you don't count the yellow colour. But my face and skull are very asymmetrical and so is my smile/grin but it just looks very retarded

i don't even look like a homo sapien when i smile

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back