Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SOUTHERN CONFEDERACY THREAD: DIXIE/THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN/SOUTHERN PRIDE

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
WARNING: THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR CONFEDERATE FULL BLOODED SOUTHERNER; NOT SOME SISSY NORTHFOLK OR EUROPEAN WITH THEIR ANIME AVI'S AND FUNNY ACCENTS THAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE. ALSO NO NIGGER JIGABOOS (UNLESS THEY OK WITH THE SOUTH)

I'M FUCKIN SICK AND TIRED OF THESE FUCKING NORTHERUNS TRYNA FUCKIN EXERT THEIR INFLUENCE OVER ME DURING THIS CORONA SHIT. IT'S THEIR FAULT WE STUCK HOW WE IS TODAY AND ITS THEIR FAULT WHY WE GOT SO MANY FUCKIN MESKINS AND WHY THE JIGABOOS ARE RUNNIN LOOSE DOIN ALL THE CRIME. FUCK THE NORTH THEY MADE US FUCKIN TAKE IN MESKINS AND BLACKIES AND THEY FUCKIN HAVE THE GALL TO TELL US TO NOT FIGHT BACK FUCKUM THEY TAKE OUR STATUES DOWN WITH THE HELP OF THE SPOOKS AND THEY SAY ITS ABOUT SLAVERY WHEN THE BLACKIES DID BETTER IN SLAVERY THAN 10000'S OF YEARS IN AFRICA.
LOOKS HERE; THEY WAS FULLY FED AND CLOTHED AND U DARE TELL ME THEY WAS DOING BAD? THEY DON'T LOOK BAD TO ME NO SIR THEY DON'T FUCKIN MLK FUCKIN UNIONISTS FUCKIN NIGGERLOVERS.

NOW CUZ OF THE PEOPLE IN THE WHITE HOUSE THE KKK AND ALL THEM GROUPS IS LONG GONE THERE AINT NOTHING NOBODY CAN DO ABOUT IT CUZ THEY GOT TOO MUCH FEDERAL POWER AND SUPPORT FROM THE BLACKIES

Attachments

• 1586032985605.png
    1586032985605.png
    3 MB · Views: 401
Go back to your homeland

Do a video and sing it.

Hoorah for the bonnie blue flag that bears a single star

Cucked. You ever been to a University of Alabama football game? I know I haven't because It's goddamned chads paradise and southern pride in action.

I'm glad the Yankees kicked our butts in the war and stuck around for a little while after to civilize the degenerate slackjaws. I wish they'd do it again but they kind of are anyway by moving south in droves for work etc. Indeed, the southern anglo american way is on its way out and I couldn't be happier. Fuck that fucking fried green tomatoes shit. Good riddance.

Inb4 the South gets Shermaned again

op is a nigger

I've been to Tennessee and N.C. ( Small cities only ) and the people were very nice, 10/10 better than the North and West.

Cucked. You ever been to a University of Alabama football game? I know I haven't because It's goddamned chads paradise and southern pride in action.

I'm glad the Yankees kicked our butts in the war and stuck around for a little while after to civilize the degenerate slackjaws. I wish they'd do it again but they kind of are anyway by moving south in droves for work etc. Indeed, the southern anglo american way is on its way out and I couldn't be happier. Fuck that fucking fried green tomatoes shit. Good riddance.
noo university of ALABAMA isn't southern pride in ACTION cuz ALABAMA is full of fuckin COONS

THE YANKEES WERE FUCKIN COON LICKIN FACTORY MONKEYS we wasn't degenerate THEY was degenerate

the new southern american anglo way is gonna be CUCKOLDRY and SOY SHITHOLES and I know cuz I'm on the frontline of it

stfu nigger and get to work

tbh, im not a white man, but if i was a white man back before the civil war, i wouldve supported states rights over the federal government.

noo university of ALABAMA isn't southern pride in ACTION cuz ALABAMA is full of fuckin COONS

THE YANKEES WERE FUCKIN COON LICKIN FACTORY MONKEYS we wasn't degenerate THEY was degenerate

the new southern american anglo way is gonna be CUCKOLDRY and SOY SHITHOLES and I know cuz I'm on the frontline of it
The North was based. And northerns are so much nicer and more authentic than busy body slack jaws. They were even nice enough to give us electricity in the 30s after they realized we were too dumb and lazy to figure it out ourselves.

The North was based. And northerns are so much nicer and more authentic than busy body slack jaws. They were even nice enough to give us electricity in the 30s after they realized we were too dumb and lazy to figure it out ourselves.
no northerners aren't nicer or more authentic they are shittier and stupid

no northerners aren't nicer or more authentic they are shittier and stupid
Southerners are fake by nature bro. All of them black or white. Yankees will tell you what's on their mind directly. There's no bullshitting with them which I appreciate.

Southerners are fake by nature bro. All of them black or white. Yankees will tell you what's on their mind directly. There's no bullshitting with them which I appreciate.
thats gigamega cope. Southerners will tell you whats up because they got fuckin gunz

Sure the inbread subhumas will. I'm talking about the garden variety southern busybody who you see at walgreens or some shit.
oh yeah no I mean like hicks in rural shitholes. The confederate flag waving militia ones with toyotas.

THOSE GUYS are based

oh yeah no I mean like hicks in rural shitholes. The confederate flag waving militia ones with toyotas.

THOSE GUYS are based
Very degenerate. You ever seen the movie Deliverance? That'll show you the true nature of their degeneracy.

from which state are you?

Cope the south will never rise again

Half you southern inbred fucks can’t even get your dick to rise:feelskek:

No cuz Appalachia is even more north yanks cuz the mountains up in the north also they’re more hippy/communal
All slackjawed drunkards to me. Banjo strummers and so on.

All slackjawed drunkards to me. Banjo strummers and so on.
No rocky and Appalachian mountain people are closer to Yankees if anything else because they’re very communal and hippie and they like niggers

Yeeyee. Yankee cucks can fuck off

Cope the south will never rise again

Half you southern inbred fucks can’t even get your dick to rise:feelskek:
You yankee piece of shit. You're glad the slaves are free so Tyrone can come fuck your mom

Let's unpack this.
OP do a video and explain yourself.

Just like the usual.
You wear your mask and BOOM. You'd have plenty of arguments.

This white racism for incels is such a joke. What has being white got any incel in life really. We are on the same level or worse than curries in our "own countries".

Chad racists would use incels to do their dirty work, which they do because incels have nothing to live for, usually. And if they refuse they shit on them and call them kike LARPs etc

The whole thing is a joke

I'll fight for the South if they cover facial surgery.

Aren't southerners anti drugs/prostitution and overly religious?

They're all burgers to me

This white racism for incels is such a joke. What has being white got any incel in life really. We are on the same level or worse than curries in our "own countries".

Chad racists would use incels to do their dirty work, which they do because incels have nothing to live for, usually. And if they refuse they shit on them and call them kike LARPs etc

The whole thing is a joke
I'm a self hating white bro. But not really though. I like white people but I'm surely not a fan of Southern american culture in general especially the anglo saxon sort of redneckish side of it. Or the more suburban ones among them which is basically chad heaven believe me.

Stand up, white boyos

I don't give a shit about usa tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back