Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel SorWHORity toilet happily reminisces about sexually assaulting men in college, yet Brock Turner went to jail and she didn't

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

Let's all be clear, I would never ever sexually assault or harass anyone. I am 100% opposed to any kind of crime whatsoever. I would never break a law, but that doesn't mean I can't recognize a double standard.
Foto no exif
Look at this sorWHORity girl bragging on Quora about sexually harassing men in college. I never even got to get hazed because my fucking parents wouldn't let me join a frat. Nobody cares that the world is having more fun than me.

Even though I would never sexually assault anyone, I don't feel bad for foids who are "victims" of it. They treat us just as badly. Look up Owen Shroyer, he was sexually assaulted by a radical feminist toilet foid cunt whore.

So, no, I don't feel bad that Brock Turner got only 3 months in prison when this fucking cunt got none. Man, fucking sorWHORity girls, I hate these niggas more than Nazis. I've also decided to trim down my signature because it was getting to the point where it was longer than my posts and I get the sense people found it to be a nuisance. If I ever had children, I'd rather my son was a Proud Boy than my daughter being a sorWHORity girl. (just to be clear, I am not affiliated with the Proud Boys and I do not support any of the illegal actions they committed). But just like the Proud Boys, sorWHORities do a lot of illegal shit and are cultish and exclusionary and look down on others, but at least the Proud Boys have a noble goal (saving Western Civilization), whereas sorWHORities don't.

Just to reiterate, I do not support the Proud Boys or their illegal actions, they take things way to far, and I do not support sexual assault or any other illegal things.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

What?? Are you saying there's a double standard and that women can get away with things men can't?

WHATTTT I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

What?? Are you saying there's a double standard and that women can get away with things men can't?
Holy fuck. Who could have imagined

Sounds humiliating and not enjoyable at all. This witch should at least pay a heavy fine for her actions.

Not as bad as I thought it would be. However, if a fratboy who wasn't chad enough was hazing sorority girls in that way, he'd be kicked out of school.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back