Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sons of egotistical fathers often end up with bland personalities

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
I feel like if you're dad was an egomaniac/narcissist who was charismatic and liked to be praised - and you happen to have a close relationship with him- you are more more likely to end up becoming the opposite, bland and boring. I've seen this with myself after noticing my relationship to my own dad. It's like your father absorbs all of your personality or something, it's hard to explain.

Look at Will Smith and his son Jayden. Look at Lavar Ball and his son Lonzo. There are exceptions, but this is just something I've noticed.

its cause you're playing second fiddle. this happens with any normally socially inept person who is in close proximity with someone who is far more socially skilled. the former becomes a buttmonkey and lackey to the latter.

its cause you're playing second fiddle. this happens with any normally socially inept person who is in close proximity with someone who is far more socially skilled. the former becomes a buttmonkey and lackey to the latter.
But this is about how that problem originated in the first place. My guess is that the narcissistic parent made the child submit to their whim which stunted their own social skills and personality. Also maybe the parent placed too much pressure on the child (since narcissists tend to be more successful).

This is me and my father. Actually both my parents are socially adept in their own ways while I am boring and bland. Expect I did not have a close relationship with my dad.
This is me and my father in any social setting.
made the child submit to their whim which stunted their own social skills and personality.
This is me and my mom

I feel like if you're dad was an egomaniac/narcissist who was charismatic and liked to be praised - and you happen to have a close relationship with him- you are more more likely to end up becoming the opposite, bland and boring. I've seen this with myself after noticing my relationship to my own dad. It's like your father absorbs all of your personality or something, it's hard to explain.

Look at Will Smith and his son Jayden. Look at Lavar Ball and his son Lonzo. There are exceptions, but this is just something I've noticed.
High iq

This is me and my father. Actually both my parents are socially adept in their own ways while I am boring and bland. Expect I did not have a close relationship with my dad.

This is me and my father in any social setting.

This is me and my mom
that's fucking rough. sorry to hear that.

that's fucking rough. sorry to hear that.
Life is fucked up. Its proper suifuel to see how the normie world reacts to my parents compared to how they react to me. Is it any wonder I am taciturn, asocial, resentful and defensive seeing how I was treated by fellow humans?

no father while growing up

( dude killed himself bc another woman didnt want / fuck him , jfl )

without mgtow or this redpill / blackpill idea

i wouldve been a fucking bitch , a cuck.

And my mother breeded WHILE SHE WAS 37 YEARS OLD , just fucking lol

@TaciturnCel

Last edited:
same for me, my dad is low inhib and funny. I'm the opposite, interestingly as a kid i was pretty outgoing and my brother was almost anti-social. it's flipped now, but it could be that my brother never really liked my dad.

yeah i am the most boring fucking person around. I literally talk about lawn mowers and miracle grow like a fucking boomer despite being 24