Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sometimes i wonder why the popular kids in my school were so particularly detestable freaks...

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Were they afraid of something? Like losing perceived status all of a sudden? Were they trying to hide something? Why were they so adamant on treating me like dirtcrap?

It cant be just looks, brocels. I think they were screwed up in the head too. I think the normie experience and all those conflicting beliefs they have to pretend to take it seriously are slowly deteriorating their sanity all together...

They were nazis, man. The things they did to me cant even be uttered here bcs im too embarassed (still) by them, and probably will be for the rest of my life.

Calling them narcissistical energy vampires would be a compliment. They are/were lunatic zombie NPC's with no regard to anything other than perceived status gains.

I seriously wonder if some of them were sociopaths/psychopaths.

One time my gym teacher in middle school made us all run laps around the field outside of the school, and as I was jogging, some jock surrounded by a bunch of girls yelled “I ran into a rapist yesterday, it was (my name)” and then all of the girls around him began to laugh as if he was a comedic genius or something. 12 year old me could only feel like complete and utter shit, and I quite frankly wanted to cry. I remember being too afraid to be around the kid who said that to me for over a year out of fear that he would do it again. Luckily I never really ran into him after that. Fucking prick

One time my gym teacher in middle school made us all run laps around the field outside of the school, and as I was jogging, some jock surrounded by a bunch of girls yelled “I ran into a rapist yesterday, it was (my name)” and then all of the girls around him began to laugh as if he was a comedic genius or something. 12 year old me could only feel like complete and utter shit, and I quite frankly wanted to cry. I remember being too afraid to be around the kid who said that to me for over a year out of fear that he would do it again. Luckily I never really ran into him after that. Fucking prick
Thats mild, bro, trust me. When you live in a lawless jungle like brazil, this types of things become almost laughable (in comparison).

Im not trying to invalidate your experience though, it probably sucked for you, especially as a 12 yr old. I remember i gave up on life at that age. (In the sense of trying to be popular, get with girls, a high success career, etc.)

Fight club was right. Giving up all hope is freedom. I used to go from waking up to my sleep (from 11 to 12,5) trembling and shaking in fear of not getting what i wanted in life. When i gave up entirely, i never worried about anything ever again. Death, sickness, homelessness, its all colleteral damage from that point forward.

Im a dead man walking.

Thats mild, bro, trust me. When you live in a lawless jungle like brazil, this types of things become almost laughable (in comparison).
I can only imagine

It’s crazy how they take all take out their few frustrations from life and all combine that shit to pile on the person who’s life is already the worst by far. Bunch of fucking dirty pieces of shit

It’s crazy how they take all take out their few frustrations from life and all combine that shit to pile on the person who’s life is already the worst by far. Bunch of fucking dirty pieces of shit
They are cowardly, sickly little ant beings inside. My theory is that men had to create religion and the after life (partly) to prevent the losers and incel-like men from bending together and breaking these low lifes skulls apart.