Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes I blame my parents for putting me out in this world just to suffer. It wasnt my choice to live and now im here.

M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
Its hard but true. We were forced to live in this shitty world without any permission.:feelscry::cryfeels:

I know the feeling. They actively chose to have a child and put me into the world, even though they likely knew I would suffer and have shitty genetics. They reproduced when they knew my mom's lineage has high risk for early onset Alzheimer's Disease :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. It is a genetic disease similar to Parkinson's Disease where you eventually forget everything in your memory and then forget basic shit like how to breathe. And now I have to live for the rest of my life with this knowledge and if I ever had offspring (never gonna happen anyway) they would be predisposed to the disease too.

And then my parents always wonder "Oh I wonder why SnakeCel doesn't have a girlfriend yet? He should really out himself out there more and try. It's all about confidence and personality." And then they give me a bunch of :bluepill: bluepilled advice and think that one day I will have a gf/wife :feelshaha::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsahh:. They wonder these things and ask these things even though I have rarely ever brought it up to or around them and nearly never complain about it to them. It all makes me wish sometimes I was never born even though there are things/copes I enjoy very much in life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back